Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 3.0 // Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:33 am
Kolet smiled and ran down the steep slope and turned around to a corner and down another corner and the rest was a long hall-way type path. She waited patiently for Tonishiro.

Fe sighed as she messed with her character coding and stood up. "I think he'll be okay. If you can, please tell Edin that I'll always be with him." Her hands began fading and the rest of her body started fading as well. "Tsuyuna, take care of him for me, please." A transparent orange-tinted copy of her was taken out of her fading body as smiled and disappeared into Edin. Her fading body suddenly became normal again and fell coldly to the ground.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:49 am
Tonishiro started running after her, and as he saw her waiting, he asked, "What's up? You seem like you want to be away from the road. You ok, or what?"  

Zieg_Tonanami

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:40 pm
Silence. Tsuyuna stood there dumbfounded. Somehow, the essence of "Fe" had disappeared into Edin and her out shell was now lying lifeless upon the floor. "Oh my God!" she thought, "Now they're both dead!"
Suddenly, the chapel's doors creaked. Tsuyuna pivoted around to see the doors starting to open. "Fabulous," she thought sardonically. With her luck today, it was probably one of the admins characters. They would walk in, see the two other characters lying on the floor and Tsuyuna standing there with her Mystec drawn, and that would be the end of it. Her mind raced for escapes, but none came to mind. Panic swept through her as the doors finally swung open.

Hawk stepped into the church, glancing around curiously. The sight which he saw was certainly one to behold: two individuals lying on the marble floor, devoid of life, and one young lady standing directly in front of them with a look on her face much like a frightened rabbit before a hawk. Ironically, his character's name was Hawk. "This is interesting," he thought. Suddenly he noticed the staff in the girl's hand was glowing ethereally, much like his KazeGun. He also realized that he somehow knew this girl. "Are you...?" he stopped in midsentence, trying to take in the whole situation.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:12 pm
She shook her head, "No. I'm fine. I just think that this way will be faster. I don't want you to be late for a train.." Kolet kept walking down the dark pathway. "Does it really look like I'm worried..?" She said quietly to herself, but really, she was worried.

A sudden pulse went through Edin as Fe went inside him. He slightly opened his eyes and heard Hawk saying "Are you..."
The character controlling Edin was sitting in his chair at his computer. Controller and everything infront of him.
Immediately, Edin sat up and looked around the church. "Wha..what..happened..?" He squinted since the light inside the church hurt his eyes. Edin looked at Hawk then at Tsuyuna. "Are..you al-" He tried to get up but failed. "Dammit..my heard hurts.." He said under his breath. Putting his hand up to his forehead, he once again tried and failed to get up.

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:09 pm
"Ok. It just worried me." He said as he followed her. 'I wonder if I can actually get there in time'  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:59 pm
Zeth gates into church and looks around.
"What the-"
He spots the figures that looked dead and looked at the people around.
"What the heck is going on?"
Did 'AIDA' cause this?
Zeth fingers his steamgun carefully, ready to 'pk' if nessisary.

AlchemistCrow

Dapper Bloodsucker

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:28 pm
Kolet sighed again. "I think you'll be able to get there in time. Come on, let's go!" She began running down the pathway until she finally reached the sidewalk where it was nearly dusk and she blinked a few times before her eyes could adjust to the small change of lighting.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:27 pm
"Ok...." Tonishiro, sorta creeped out to think that she knew what he was thinking, started running down the road after her. With his sight as bad as it was for it being dusk, he didn't see that she was stopped and ran into her from behind. "OOF!!!" He said as he tumbled over her.  

Zieg_Tonanami

AlchemistCrow

Dapper Bloodsucker

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:17 pm
At nearby noises Zeth turns and aims his bayonet in the direction it came from.
"Anyone there?"
Zeth proceeds towards the sounds with careful intent, his trigger finger twiching.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:22 pm
Kolet slightly moved, only to stumble and then fall over into the grass. She laughed and sat up, looking at Zeig. "Are you okay?" She smiled.  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:34 pm
"Ya. Are you?" He said a he got up and brushed himself off.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:46 pm
Sauce-Kay
A sudden pulse went through Edin as Fe went inside him. He slightly opened his eyes and heard Hawk saying "Are you..."
The character controlling Edin was sitting in his chair at his computer. Controller and everything infront of him.
Immediately, Edin sat up and looked around the church. "Wha..what..happened..?" He squinted since the light inside the church hurt his eyes. Edin looked at Hawk then at Tsuyuna. "Are..you al-" He tried to get up but failed. "Dammit..my heard hurts.." He said under his breath. Putting his hand up to his forehead, he once again tried and failed to get up.

Tsuyuna gasped with equal astonishment and joy as Edin spoke, failing in his attempts to sit upright. She bent down to his level and hugged him, raising him up slightly but gently, despite her extreme relief. "Edin! Oh thank God you're alright!" she sighed, her eyes rimmed slightly with moisture. Hastily she shook it away trying not to reveal ay sign of weakness. She let go of him and glanced him over. "What the hell happened to ya? You nearly gave me a heart attack 'cause I thought ya would end up being one o' those coma victims." she grumbled in agitation, trying to sound tough.
All this time she had almost completely forgotten about the player who had just come upon their little scene. Suddenly, she felt a hand on her shoulder, making her jump up and shriek in surprise.

"Heart attack? Oh you poor, poor girl. Edin, you honestly should try being more 'gentleman-like' towards your friend here." Hawk said, voice lined with sarcasm as his hand rested on her shoulder. He resisted laughing as she jolted away from him. "How odd that I end up running into you two again," he chuckled. He then glanced around the church, "What in the world happened in here? This place gives me the feelin' like somebody's died."  

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

AlchemistCrow

Dapper Bloodsucker

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:17 pm
Zeth peers around a corner and sees two pc's laughing about something.
Only some players....
Zeth turns around the corner and walks over and offers a hand to the one still on the ground and gives a grin.
"Need any help?"
An array of static appears in the area and Zeth looks around.
What's this feeling....is it 'AIDA'?

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games