Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
GAARA'S BIRTHDAY! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Birthday Theme
  Tropical?
  Costume?
  MY LITTLE PONY!?
  Masqurade Ball?
View Results

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:08 pm
Naruto poked his head out of the snow. "KAGE BUSHNIN NO JUTSU!" A ton of clones appeared and started throwing snowballs at Gaara and Hinata.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:48 am
"Ahhh..cold"Hinata said and then she used her chakra and made a whole bunch of snow balls  

Bravery-Homunculus

Snake_Demon_ninja

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:57 pm
scream The snowballs hit Gaara. "Sunayukiame no jutsu! Suna no Tate!" It rained snowballs on the building and on everyone playing - exept Gaara. he was in a sand shield.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:09 pm
Sakura wipes her eyes. "Yea it sucks... I understand how you must feel now Sasuke... to be alone all the time... for me... it's not much fun..." She sat down in a near by chair wiping her eyes. She looked up at Sasuke and tried to smile. She looked down at their friends and giggled a little.  

DranineStone

Scary_Moonlight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:44 pm
Sasuke stared at her. She was trying to be happy so the others wouldn't worry. He had not tried to be happy for others. It had not been necessary for him. It was different for her. "Go." he said simply looking down at the others, not really knowing how to explain himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:15 am
Ino and Chouji had finished putting the last of the food out.

Alright that is all there is so I'll go call the others in. Why don't you go put the cake in it's place.

Chouji nodded back, sure no problem.

Ino headed outside to get caught in what felt like an avalanche. As it settled she screamed to everone else. DInner is served, before going back inside to shake the snow off and check that Chouji had put the cake out and not started eating everything.  

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:02 am
A snowman walked through the door. He shook violently and it turned out to be Naruto. "I'm starving!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:28 pm
Sakura blinked and looked up at Sasuke. "Huh?" She stared at him for a moment before jumping at Ino's scream. "C-come on. Let's get some dinner," she said as she grabbed his hand and gently lead him over to the dinning room.  

DranineStone

Snake_Demon_ninja

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:31 pm
OOC: Lol nice... Sunayukiame no jutsu rules!

As the snowballs stopped falling, Gaara let his shield diminish. One fel on top of his head. Unfortunately, it was a rock lightly covered in snow, so he fell unconcious.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:11 pm
Sasuke followed her into the dining room and when he the rather large cake, he felt his stomach drop. It looked like sugar. A lot of it. He glaned over at the other food that had been set up. Naruto was alreadly eying it hungrily, not to mention Chouji. Well, I don't have to eat anything. he thought to himself. I could always stop somewhere on my way home.  

Scary_Moonlight

DranineStone

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:49 pm
Sakura looked at the look on Sasuke's face when he saw the cake. She smiled. "Don't worry. You don't have to eat the cake. I know how you feel about sweets. just eat the non sweet stuff like the hamburgers." She looked over to chouji. "Chouji, be a dear and fetch Gaara from outside. I think he hit his head." ^_^ She was hinding her sadness once again.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:27 pm
Chouji's gave was pulled away from a large steak, ah sure. Chouji headed outside where he picked up Gaara carried him in side and placed him nicely in his chair before going to grab a bottle of horse radish. This'll wake him up, opening it Chouji placed the stuff under Garra's nose.

While this was going on Ino began sitting people in there places. Making sure to put couple together. (example: Naruto and Hinata, Sauske and Sakura)  

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100

Ichino-Rosuto

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:33 am
Kakashi grabbed a slice of cake ... and wondered how he would manage to eat it without anyone seeing his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:40 am
Hinata came in and sat next to Naruto  

Bravery-Homunculus

Snake_Demon_ninja

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:12 pm
Gaara's eyes opened abruptly, and he sat up. "Ow..." said Gaara, looking over to Chouji. "Umm, where am I?"

OOC: Hey, Atacis_Grave, you haven't been appearing in my RP. If you want, I could strip you of your control of Sesshomaru, and you wouldn't have to bother to come back, but I would like you to come back...
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=9235193  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces