Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCTION HERE Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ilikeike

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:27 pm
Name: ilikeike
Picture: haha. no.
About Me: A creative soul who enjoys a variety of things-including Star Trek. I love new friends just send me a request. :]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:13 am
Hello, my name is Shmuel and I love Star Trek, especially the original series and Dr. McCoy!!!!!
Dr, McCoy is totally the s**t.
I have attended a Con as Dr. McCoy before. I had the gelled hair, the movie 11 costume (of sorts), and the movie 11 phaser, tricorder, and communicator.

I am familiar with all 5 Star Trek series and also the little-known 6th one, the animated series based on the Original series.
I have seen episodes from all 6 and I watch TNG and VOY every day. I wish I could watch TOS every day.
I do, however, dislike ENT for messing up the technology chronology progression. Much as I love Scott Bakula for Quantum Leap.

My favorite shows in decreasing order:
-TOS (Star Trek: the Original Series)
-TNG (Star Trek: the Next Generation)
-VOY (Star Trek: Voyager)
-DS9 (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine)
-ENT (Enterprise)

My favorite Star Trek characters in decreasing order:
-DR. MCCOY (TOS)
-Spock (TOS)
-Kirk (TOS)
-Riker (TNG)
-Data (TNG)
-Geordi La Forge (TNG)
-The Doctor EMH (VOY)
-Harry Kim (VOY)
-Wesley Crusher (TNG)
-Captain Picard (TNG)
-Barclay (TNG/ VOY)
-Malcolm Reed (ENT)
-Dr. Phlox (ENT)
-Travis Mayweather (ENT)

Star Trek Movies I have seen:
- Star Trek: Generations (Movie #7)
-Star Trek: First Contact (Movie #
-Star Trek: Insurrection (Movie #9)
-Star Trek (Movie #11, the new one; I saw it twice in theaters)

By the way, I think you should see this:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=358005
All me.

I own the 1996 30th Anniversary Playmates Shuttlecraft Galileo with Kirk figure from "Where No man has gone Before." I actually bought it at the on I mentioned earlier.
http://www.afact.com/startrek/star_trek_galileo.jpg
http://www.stanleyweb.net/office_newfiles/t_stgalileo.jpg
http://www.biyf.com/relics/afda/figures/kirkwhere.jpg

And I am Jewish like Leonard Nimoy and William Shatner and Gene Roddenberry LOL.  

Lumanny the Space Jew

Blessed Poster

T_Megami

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:49 pm
Name:Blue/T'Megami
Age:Vulcans don't tell their ages: okay, 75. That's young for a Vulcan.
Picture: I left them on Vulcan
About Me: I love Star Trek, TOS, TNG, some DS9 and ENT. I haven't watched much VOY. I also like to draw (avi art by me) and I like to make fan videos. My other account name is BlueVidder. I've made a few videos that were actually shown at the ST convention in Las Vegas.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:17 pm
Name: Chanel. Call me Nel or Kitten.
Picture:http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs120.snc3/16747_1193613854821_1662663539_476169_6942918_n.jpg
About Me: I live a complicated, generally controversial life. I'm somewhat obsessed with Trek. I'm a pc and xbox 360 gamer... I breed cats, garden in my spare time, and have sadomasochistic tendencies. I'm engaged to a wonderful man and can't stop looking for the girl to match. My favourite colours are Red and White, and right now I'm hungry.
I also like to eat chicken with chocolate and beetroot.
My favourite Trek is TNG, but my Trek (Like how Dr. Who fans have their Doctor) is VOY. B'elanna gets me hot and flustered. =D  

Miss_Nel

4,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

Doctor Bonez

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:34 am
Name:
Abigail/Abbey/Gail. But you can call me whatever you'd like. Most call me Bonez or Doctor now a' days.

Picture:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

About Me:
I am a chick. I got lots of love for scifi. I'm home schooled. I have A.D.D. I get very manic when I have not eaten for more than a few hours. My mom thinks I am hypoglycemic. I have a black cat named Mr. Darcy. I am a Christian. I can play the piano and the guitar poorly. My favorite thing to do is draw or RP.

My top five favorite characters are:
1. Dr. McCoy,
2. Spock,
3. Kirk,
4. Chekov,
5. Yeomen Rand

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:35 am
Name: chayar1991
Picture:
About Me: I am in love w/ star trek but, I've gotta say voyager especially. I grew up w/ Janeway being I figure of who I wanted to be like when I was older, her conviction, bravery, and ability to deal w/ everything thrown at her I mean.  

chayar1991

Nerthus_water_nymph

5,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:29 pm
Name: Jessica aka Nerthus_water_nymph
Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. i'm the blond, and the picture was taken in november I've lost 10 more pounds since then mrgreen
About Me: Biggest thing happening right now is going to college at Keiser and dieting, I've lost 73 pounds so far and I only have 30 to go (good lord I want to be done with this diet I want some ice cream) I love Star Trek, reading playing video games, cooking, manga, anime, and alot of other things.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:58 pm
I am a new member...and this is me introducing myself.

Name: Just call me Flare
Location: Saturn. Scotty's standing by to beam me up right now. They're gonna give me a lift back to your Earth were I will resume my spying duties.
Picture: Little red flag! Internet safety little red flag!
About me: Welps, Imma Christian, freinds and neighbors, and loving every minute of it.XD I'm also a Trekkie, and a 90's kid (barely), and a major roleplayer. Obviously, all reasons why I'm here. I love colorful toe-socks, the Arts, photography, and interpretive movement (which is like dance, but with a point.) I'm hyper and nuts --not slightly-- and I randomly speak Spanish in daily conversation (I saw that on a Flair once XD). Favorite TV shows are Star Trek (obviously), Man vs. Wild and Criminal Minds, any other fans out there want to talk like fanatics about those, I'm yer chick! Favorite book: It, by Stephen King. That book is so misunderstood; it is NOT the bane of all things good, it's actually got a very hopeful ending and a FREAKIN AWESOME storyline, wherin ordinary kids become the either brave or cowardly, all the while going through deep and profound changes that will make them the adults they become. The main charcters either become heros or dead, or in -----'s* case: both.

Also: Gnomes are weird and R.A.Salvatore is a genius.

*Didn't want to put the name of the dead hero in there, for fear of giving away It's plot.

MercurialNight

Devoted Friend

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Trunksmad

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:03 pm
Hey how is it going/

Birthdate: Feb 19

Name on star trek Online: Enjeru
Ship Type: Cruiser (excalibur)
Ship's name: Ferim  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:25 pm
Name: Satos
Picture: If I showed you, I would logically have to kill you.
About Me: Um, I am a bit random. I like sweets and candy, and sugar and food in general. I also love Star Trek. Currently I am watching the Original Series, and have fallen in love even more. ^-^

rainbow_satos

Android_63

2,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:49 pm
Name:Cassi
Picture:I'm not scared of you people so this is me and Mr. Lincoln in D.C.
User Image
About Me: I have been born and raised a geek. My favorite series is TNG just because of the fact that Data has a cat named Spot. After TNG comes Voyager because of the weird plot line. I love anime and am also know as the school Otaku/geek/nerd/hermit. I make way too many star trek references when I talk to people. I love Star Wars too (no hits please) but I sit around and watch Star Trek till my eyes shrivel for the day. I know a ton of little factoids about the TNG characters. I go to conventions avidly and I refuse to read the Star Trek book series. I have four cats named Romeo, Loki, Persephone, and Niko. In my opinion I'm quite the RPer. Lastly, don't think of me as an uber geek because I'm really not that bad once you get to know me.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:24 am
Hey everyone!

I'll just tell you a little bit about myself. I'm Canadian, and I go to a university somewhere in Canada... but that's as close to age and location as your going to get out of me. You can all call me Hane.

I've been watching Star Trek pretty much since I was old enough to walk! My first series was TNG, which was actually still new when I started watching it. I kept to watching TNG for a long time, but for a while I actually stopped watching Star Trek altogether (I never saw it playing on any channels...). Then, about five years ago, I started watching again. At first it was just TNG, but then my mother was watching Voyager and just from watching bits and pieces of it I became interested. Recently, the same thing happened with DS9.

I've also watched some of TOS, but not a lot of it since it tends to be on while I'm at school, and I'm not interested in it enough to actively look for it on the internet. I think the only reason I really became interested in it was because of movie 11. That said, I've seen all 11 movies.

Lessee... lists:

Favourite series: Deep Space Nine (then TNG, VOY, and TOS)
Favourite Characters: Elim Garak (DS9), Julian Bashir (DS9), Jadzia Dax (DS9), Worf (TNG), Jean-Luc Picard (TNG), Data (TNG), Geordi LaForge (TNG), Seven of Nine (VOY), The Doctor (VOY), Tom Paris (VOY), Spock (TOS), McCoy (TOS).
Favourite Movie: Either Star Trek or Nemesis
Least Favourite Movie: Either The Motion Picture or Insurrection

Hm... well... Also, I haven't watched Enterprise. I might, one day, since it looks interesting, but I'm not fond of cliffhangers.  

Hane no Kori

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Full closet 200

pincurls

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:30 pm
Name: pincurls
Picture: Sorry, you'll just have to use your imagination!
About Me: Well aside from Star Trek, I'm also addicted to Doctor Who, Dexter, Mad Men, Weeds, and far too many other shows and movies old and new. I also have an interest in sewing/ clothing making, and interior design. I live in a "quaint" little soapbox house with a man that loves me and a cat that hates me (at least half of the time). Look for more info on my profile if you like. smile PS; I'm brand new to this site and I'm looking for friends! So add me and chat sometime!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:02 pm
Name: Mandalorian Angel
Pic: nope sorry
about me: I love star trek TOS and TNG, I also like star wars. I think they bring different things to the table.  

Mandalorian Angel

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200

Silver Sunreaver

Shirtless Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:43 am
User Image  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items