Welcome to Gaia! ::

The RPS Guild: Dungeon Crawls For All

Back to Guilds

The RPS Guild is for RPing using the simply-named Roleplaying System (RPS) to manage combat. 

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy, Dungeon, Adventure, System 

Reply RPS Guild
Looking for a party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

random mistakes

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:20 am
Now that you look at it Firu... Only the 4 of us are currently posting in this thread. So if you went with the people here, it'll be:

Raven
Di
Firu
Bellamin

Pretty balanced. How 'bout that?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:14 am
With a nuker mage, a highly accomplished healer, a balanced attacker and a fighter mage I'd say that has to be one of the most balanced parties I've seen in a while. But what dungeon would we be going into? Maybe Perrian's new one...though I have no idea what it entails.  

Heirophant_of_the_Broken
Crew

random mistakes

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:41 am
Personally, I just want my 2 CP. Whether its daemons, undead, evil fugi... it really doesn't matter to me right now.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:08 pm
Exactly. Must obtain 2 more CP! eek scream  

Firu Nicorusu

cat_girl_nukunuku

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:46 am
Xeno99
Hmm, guess I'll have to take a rain check on the fountain until I find someone to remove this demonic amulet sucking the life out of me Perrian. I'll let ya know when I figure out how to free myself from it... or if I do sweatdrop That's what I get for trying on strange jewelry in Goblin Migration...

arrow I’ll have internet in my room again starting day after tomorrow so I’ll run a fountain of mist with you guys if you want. I can either start up mine or we can run in parrian’s. Either way there will be a DM running it and taking part in it.

I’m also good for a dungeon if someone wants, but I agree that new characters should go first so try to drag one of them in if you can. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:01 pm
So recap for anybody who reading this:

Dungeons que
----
Raven
Di
Firu
Bellamin
Nuku

Fountain que
---
Warder ((Raincheck))
Perrian ((Sorry, forgot.))

So... Wait, go in group of 4-5, call in some newer characters...

Anybody have an idea on what they want to do?  

random mistakes

Perrian
Vice Captain

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:15 am
Oh, don't forget to ad me into the fountain que.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:47 pm
random mistakes
So recap for anybody who reading this:

Dungeons que
----
Raven
Di
Firu
Bellamin
Nuku

Fountain que
---
Warder ((Raincheck))
Perrian ((Sorry, forgot.))

EDITED

Sorry bout that Perrian, must've slipped my mind.

Anyways, Raven, Di, Firu, and me head for a dungeon run with mabye Perrian, FARGORE, or MOG?((Oh well, can't force Gerbo to miss actual work for this can we?))

We could go with Perrian's whenever he's ready...

Or mabye suggest a custom quest to MOG or Fargore? Mabye something in the open... I've been in dark, dank for a while now...  

random mistakes

Perrian
Vice Captain

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:52 pm
Currently I just need to finish making the inventory list and send it to Fargore. Once I do that I'll be ready to make it whenever you want me to. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:04 pm
Whenever your done. I need 2 CP quickly... TWO AWAY FROM FIGHTERMAGE!  

random mistakes

Daughter Inferior

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:10 pm
I'm ready whenever you are. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:45 pm
I'd like a group to try out this game with.

My character is kinda built to be a damage dealer/ secondary tank (I play too much wow), anyway I would prefer one that has lot of action/story telling, but anythings fine for my first delve.  

Devil hunter lugh

Golden Heart 777

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:00 am
I have a quest that will be opened when and if Perrian is ready for it. I want to bring some new faces into this, so I will take Bellamin, Lugh, and Di (no offence Firu, but I needed a dedicated healer...) Soon enough Vincent, Fury, Djanni and Laz will be out of their dungeon...at least I think so. Anyway, you can go with them on a special quest after they are done...... twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:30 pm
I'm fine with that... I guess.  

random mistakes

Daughter Inferior

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:07 pm
That's only four... Why limit it? If Perrian can handle us, I vote bring Firu too! ^^  
RPS Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff