Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
A New Era Of Princesses ~Cont.~ *OPENED!!!* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:43 pm
Suddenly an ager mark appeared on Sachiko's head as her brown eyes twitched slightly. Then she stood up, her body stiff and her arms to her side. "What's that suppose to mean!?" she demanded, since it was her who Hanalisa had given her pearl to.

"Sa-Sachiko..." Iva sweatdropped, while she laughed nervously.

Yuro's eyes remained hard as he gazed down at the cold sand benieth his feet. His arms crossed and his body leaning against a giant coral of somesort. That is, until a wave of cold water brushed against his skin. The boy turned his eyes to the side, without moving his body. "Leisha...?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:53 pm
Shreane sighed."It's just that..."She sniffed from her cold."Someone else could have grabbed it other than us...What if that happened?"

Leisha emerged from the shadows,her eyes not being shown."Does the failure need any help now?"She taunted silently.  

MaronaPossessed

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:00 pm
Ami spoke up. "It wouldn't have and she knew it wouldn't have" Ami said keeping her eye's closed.
Hanalisa sat on the edge of the beach so the water just barley missed her when it washed on shore, looking out at the vst body of water. "Sissy" She said.
Ssimara swam threw the water quikley  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:52 am
"I wish I could go swim" She said to herself. "to find her myself she needs me I need her" She whispered. She stood up half tempted to going in the water. She could feel it pulling at her.
Ssimara surfaced to see if she could see land yet. Yes, there were lights not to far ahead another half hour and she would be safe.  

Melody of the Heart

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:13 am
"But..."Shreane sniffed."None of our songs affected Yuro at all...Not even ours,Iva..."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:32 am
Ami looked up. "It's strange" She said. "We all sang how could it not work" She said.  

Melody of the Heart

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:48 pm
((Lol... This is just like what one of the Mermaids said at the end of the series... ))

"True..." Iva agreed, while trying to calm Sachiko down. "Maybe it's because we're not all together. That our hearts aren't yet connected..."

"Maybe cause there are other Mermaid Princesses out there. Like that Lyia girl..." Sachiko spoke while taking a seat, not knowing that her words had affected Iva's brain.

"Sachiko..." Iva whispered, astonished as a thought clicked in her mind.

"Hn...!" Yuro turned his back, his eyes looking the opposite direction. "Leisha, you know as well as I do. The Mermaid Princesses are still weak. They won't be any use to either of us if they don't become stronger, and soon." His hand gripped the area of his chest, where his heart was beating.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:06 pm
Hanalisa wandered to a small park and sat on the swing swinging back and forth.
Ssimara made it on land and layed on the sand for a few minutes breathing heavily. Her fin changing into legs.  

Melody of the Heart

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:04 pm
"It could be any of those.There is one thing I am worried about though...."Shreane said,her eyes lowering."It's Yuri and Yuro...I do not wish to let Yuri suffer but."She got up.

"We all play a role...Yuri as the Purple Pearl Princess...Yuro...his job to get us.I don't want any pain inflicted on these siblings like I have felt in the past.There is a possibility,In order for us to win,we have to eliminate him.It's either him...or us..."

"Oh did one touch your heart?You're such a disgrace...it must have been a trap."Leisha walked to him with her eyes glowing."I would like to see how...'organized' they are however.I just want to take one and see for myself."

Leisha then twirled,drifting into the water and lifted Yuro's chin with a finger."Which one nearly trapped you?Come on you can tell me~...."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:15 pm
"We can't let him get to her" Ami said solemly. She was worried about Hanalisa though.  

Melody of the Heart

Kitsunimochi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:43 pm
after the concert jay was walking down the beach when he saw a piece of drift wood on the sand. he placed his right foot in front of it. he kicked his left foot forword lunching the wood in the air not too high up. he rapped his left foot around catching it from below then kicked it up to his hand. jay swung it around a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:06 am
Yuri sighed as she dried her hair with a towel as she walked into the room with the other mermaid princesses. She was expecting either silence or shouting to start as soon as they noticed her. A warm bath had made her feel a lot better after the event that had taken place. She looked around as she sat on the arm of a chair and smiled weakly. "Hi guys," she whispered.

She stood up from the water and skipped onto the sand. She smiled, looking over the water and saw two figures. Both girls. She smiled and began to walk along the beach toward them. Toyo sighed to herself happily through the night.

Raspberry_Vengeance

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:26 am
"Oh Yuri...we were just mentioning you.How are you feeling?"Shreane asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:48 am
"Good I hope!" Ami said smiling.

Ssimara noticed a guy not to far from where she was on the beach. "Excuse me?" She said approaching Jay. "Can you tell me where exactly I am I-i kind of washed up on shore and I don't know exactly where I am" She said convinsingly enough.

Hanalisa swung back and forth going higher and higher. She looked up at the moon. "The golden sun" She said. "And the silver Moon"  

Melody of the Heart

Kitsunimochi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:51 am
jay stopped swinging the wood and turned around to see a girl and said "well actually it would be easier for me if i knew where you were going" jay took a sec. to think when he continued "wait, if you need and place to stay i hear there's this place called..." jay knocked his head a bit trying to think bu he couldn't get the name so he justcontinued with a sigh "anyways, it's that way" jay turned around and pointed his stick  
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games