Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ahro

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:25 am

Loki eyed the group below him as complications ran through his skull and before he knew it his wings began to flap maniacly and beak opening and closing leting out rapid caws and squawks. With a rather shoddy attempt at flight, it landed on Remus's lap and started nipping and pulling at his robes. Finally a strange hi-pitched female voice struck through Remus's head, a softer one being heard through any others head within the room.

"HOLY s**t! IT'S RAINING! The hoods not up! THE HOODS NOT UP! What is that DAMN barrier spell thing you taught me years ago!!! Quick hurry!!!" The voice rang as Loki flew around in front of Remus's face in a rather jerky pattern, black feathers raining down from the stressed bird. "Then knock out the bird! QUICKLY!!!"
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:18 am

Remus jumped when Loki made his presence known and Sirius crashed to the floor. As the other man grumbled, Kathryn made her own opinion of the bird. "Damn it, Liz," he grumbled.

Loki landed in his lap, pulling on his robes and Liz's panicked voice filled his head making him cringe. He managed to catch something about barrier spells. Mumbling, "Impervius," he cuffed the bird across its head sending it tumbling to the floor unconscious. "You know," he said, leaning forward to look at Sirius still sprawled on the floor. "I've been wanting to do that since yesterday."

He stared down at the unconscious animal, wondering if Liz would appreciate such rough handling of the animal. He had an excellent excuse though. It was a day before the full moon and he had every right to a bit - well - rough. God forbid he should do anything other than man handle birds today. He chanced a glance at Sirius and remembered that he had hormones to deal with as well. Best to just avoid the temptation.

"We should go down," he said after a minute.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Ahro

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 9:17 am

Eyes snapping open, the once unconcious girl rose up from where she lay. She had ran under a nearby awning of someone's stoop. Her car still running, parked askew on the lawn. Rummaging through her pocket she pulled out the rather old, and beaten up, wand. It was super short, only four inches in length. Olivander chose to only give the girl a wand with limited abilites due to her so called 'problems'.

Taping herself in the head she muttered "Impervius" and an invisable shield was suddenly felt around her. Getting up she walked out into the rain, now a bit more confident as she was fully aware of her surroundings and the rain pelted off of the shield almost as if she was contained inside an invisable bubble. Then wrapping the top of the Jeep back on and snapping it all back into place. She clambered back in.

"Oooo, wait till I get back."

It almost seemed as if the girl had apparated, she had arrived back in the Griffindore tower so quickly. It turned out she was only about ten minutes away and that she had hit a fire hydrant which had caused the sudden 'down pore'. Now in a complete rage she stormed over to where she found the unconcious bird lying on the floor. Spinning around on her heel she confronted Remus.

"You didn't KILL it!" She demanded of him. She knew he could muster more than what she saw what with the full moon so close at hand.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 9:53 am

Remus looked up as Liz stormed into the common room. "No, I didn't kill you bird," he said. "Now, if we're done, I'd like to get something to eat before we have to go traipsing through the Forbidden Forest."

He stood and made toward the portrait. It wasn't until he realized that no one was following him that he turned to look at them. "Are you coming?"  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:31 pm

Sirius pushed himself up, glaring at the bird. He glanced at Liz.

"You should've killed it..." he muttered glaring at the bird again and going after Remus. He walked past the other man and out the portrait.

"It's too early to be dealing with all of this, I haven't even had any food yet," he grumbled.

((Because as we all know, Sirius cannot function properly without food))
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:40 pm

Liz mumbled "burden" under her breath as she picked up the limp bird and carried it under her arm as she walked up to the two.

"Sirius has the right idea, genius." Liz looked the bird over. It's tongue was lollying out the side of it's beak. "At least it looks like it'll be out for a while." Trotting up along side the two she quickly asked. "So what exactly is suppose to be happening today?"

Ahro

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:09 pm

Remus smiled indulgently at Liz. "We're to be having a scavenger hunt today," he said forcing his smile this time. "It's a perfect day for it too, overcast, looks like rain, and full moon tonight."

He glanced back toward Kathryn. The young girl was still sitting in her chair. "Are you coming?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:22 am

Sighing with relief as Remus put the bird into an enchanted rest Kathryn looked down at the envelope still in her hands. Her father worked in the Ministry and tried everything he could to keep his daughters ailment a secret. If anyone found out about it her dad would be furious, at her. Scrunching up the paper and putting it in her pocket she looked around for her satchel which she carelssly left behind in the common room before bed.

"One sec" She mumbled picking up her bag that she located behind the couch and turn around to see Liz, Remus and Sirius ready to leave. She had to agree with Sirius earlier statement, he SHOULD have killed the bird... God knows how many crows already invest the school, let alone one with half a brain, literally.

"Right...Well... To breakfast I suppose" She grumbled opening the portrait and somersaulting out the portrait hole. Looking back she gave a smile and pointed to the stairs. "I say ******** walking... I'm sliding down the railings" Kathryn stated, and ignoring her companions she strode to the edge of the railings and seated herself side-saddle. She was quite good at sliding down stair-way railings, she didn't even have to de-mount in 90 degree angles, just swirve. Giving an almighty shove against the side of the railing she sailed down.

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:19 am

Sirius stared at Kathryn as she disappeared down the stair railing. He looked back at Remus, still gaping

"I used to do that all the time..." He grinned.

"Last one down is a rotten egg!" he cried, running and jumping and landing on the railing before starting his decent down laughing. He knew most people after so many years, would be scared and nervous, but he wasn't most people obviously. He was the one to escape from Azkaban. Besides, Sirius Black knew no fear, something that constantly put him in sticky or dangerous sitiuations when he was younger..well...even after that...look what happened with the veil.

((right, might be disappearing because of Hurricane Rita, not sure yet *opens up umbrella* but I'll be fine even if I do disappear, just a loss of power I assure you))
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:32 am

Remus watched as Kathryn and then Sirius slid down the banister. With a sigh of exhasperation, he wondered how either of them, especially Kathryn, could have that much energy. He glanced over at Liz and frowned. Was he the only semi-adult here? He looked over the bird that he had knocked out and frowned.

"I highly doubt that thing will be up and moving anytime soon," he said. "Come on, the others have left us behind, we had best catch up."

With that, he took to the stairs, walking down the steps. As he reached the bottom where Sirius and Kathryn had arrived, he remembered something. He looked over at the other two, laughing and decided that it wasn't important enough to ruin there good moods over.

"All right, children, let's get a move on," he said, grinning at them.

(ooc: That's okay, hurricane season isn't over yet. Us here in Southwest Florida will probably get hit with something again.)  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:43 am

Kathryn descended quickly, her red hair billowing out behind her as she slid down. Occasionally the stairway moved giving her a jump of adrenaline and making her feel excited. Sliding down the stiars was probably the best thing about mornings, even from the rolled eyes and glares she got from older students (And the occasional scolding of a teacher) she never ceased her fun. Looking behind her he saw Sirius closely following the descent and smiled, lifting a free hand for a thumbs up signal to Sirius. Lifting her gaze higher he saw Remus walking down the steps, trust him to do someting so civilised.

THUD!

Kathryn slid off the very last banister landing not so gracefully on her butt. Chuckling to herself she tried to pick herself up only to get tangled in her robes and trip up again. Laughing a bit harder now she rolled on her stomach and pushed herself up and thankfully stayed up.

"Bugger me...." She uttered and glanced up to Sirius "Nicely done mate, you surf like a pro" She compimented, refering to her sport named "Stair Surfing".
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:35 am

Liz watched as Kathryn and Sirius both slid down the railing.

Taking the insentive by Remus, she followed down at a casual pace down the stairs. She had to be drunk to do anything beyond walking down a flight of stairs.

"Well now that the hurtle of making it down the stairs in one piece has been cleared. Are we catching any breakfast or is it going to be straight to the forest?" She asked the group before her, not caring much about either choice, as she had satisfied her morning with plenty of coffee and donuts while in town.

(OOC: We're on the same level, Hanyou. You'll pull through this thing fine. ^^ Like Remus said, we'll probably run into our own hurricane once again this year. -__- Hopefully not though as last year was a bit much. Should have stayed in Massachusetts. _-_ All in all, just be safe.)

Ahro

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:46 pm

Sirius jumped gracefully (ok...so he stumbled just a little bit...can't be perfect all the time, especially on an empty stomach!) off the banister and grinned down at Kathryn.

"Pro? Luv, I'm the Surfing King of Hogwarts!" He laughed. Remus came down next and smiled at them.

"All right, children, let's get a move on," Sirius stuck out his tongue.

"Yes father..." He joked smiling, mischeif dancing in his eyes. Liz came down behind Remus.

"Well now that the hurtle of making it down the stairs in one piece has been cleared. Are we catching any breakfast or is it going to be straight to the forest?" Sirius grinned and pointed to the Great Hall.

"FOOD!" he cried out before grabbing Remus' arm and dragging him to the Great Hall.

((Yeah, every one is over reacting about Rita around here, I'm about 100 miles or more [you'll never know exactly hahahahah!] inland and every one is picking up and evacuating. I keep pointing at the news going "Yo, morons, they still think it might swerve and hit Corpus, and if it hits us, we'll get bad wind [Unfortuantly--welcome to Pine Trees R Us...We give you pine trees for your wind to knock down like tooth picks] and a bunch of rain! Oh...and Power outtages, but we don't live in a bowl below sea level! So chill!" It was just announced that tomorrow and Friday we have off, during 4th period, so the last periods of the day today were hectic.

If I do go MIA, to keep things moving, I've given Luny permission to RP as Sirius for me, and I'll just pick up where she left off when I get back. I'll probably be out on Saturday maybe Sunday, possibly Monday, it depends on how bad it is and how fast the power company can move))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:00 pm

Allowing Sirius to drag him into the Great Hall, Remus resisted the urge to jump the man than and there. The simple hand on his arm had set off a dozen or so nerve endings. It wasn't making walking any easier, but he gave a silent pray of thanks to the gods for robes. He had the distinct feeling he was blushing now and he tried to think of something, anything.

Cornelius Fudge naked, he thought and closed his eyes momentarily, "Problem solved," he said quietly and he looked sharply at Sirius to see if the other man had heard him talking to himself. With a curse to hormones and full moons, he pulled his arm from Sirius' grasp and sat down at the table. One night sleeping next to the other man and he'd already imprinted him. Offering a curse to full moons and hormones and stupid werewolf biology, he set about eating a piece of toast.

(ooc: I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.*laughs* I just always sort of imagined this happening to werewolves the day before the full moon and I really wanted to put it in here. Hanyou, it's your fault, you grabbed my arm.)  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Ahro

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:11 pm

Liz followed the group as they made there way into the Great Hall. Seeing Remus be dragged along by Sirius allowed a smile to cross her face. For the time she knew them, she had always hoped that one day they would be together. Or at least let each other know of there feelings.

Taking a seat on the opposite side of the table a coffee mug materalized in front of her, accompanied with all of her favorite add-ins along side it.

"They certainly out do themselves." Her eye raised slightly as she watched the two try to settle down, suppressing a grin at Remus's face she stirred in a few packets of sugar and then looked to the two, trying to save the little pride Remus still had.

"So, does anyone know what we're suppose to be searching for exactly? Do we have any kind of list or what? I might be a little behind the times on this, but," She looked to the still unconcious bird which now rested on the bench next to her, "you know my problems already." She said, now lifting the mug to her lips and taking a sip of the steaming hot liquid.

(OOC: Once again, just be safe, Hanyou. ^_-)
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games