Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Art Mentors

Back to Guilds

Where artists are paired in a mentor/mentee fashion to share their knowledge. 

Tags: artists, mentor, mentee, learning, drawing 

Reply Gaian Art Mentors
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tirbutt
Crew

Sparkling Sentai

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:48 pm
toxi: XDD noo whyy? 8D;; I heard she's gonna open a petshop soon mebbe <3 there's your chance >D.

Hello and welcome to the guild Teph :3 I hope you enjoy your stay here and contribute/get something out of it <3<3~~~

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:04 pm
Ah...o.o
I don't remember if I've posted in here yet or not. #.#;;
But I shall, even so. Feel free to tell me off if I have. xD;;

Mmk...Who am I. o.o I'm a tad scatter brained, as is apparant right now, I guess. xD;
I'm fifteen, turning sixteen in november, and a freshman in highschool.
I'm working towards developing my own recognizable style, which I'd hope to be a mix between realism and manga-ish...
I have a wacom tablet without pressure sensitivity, 'cause it got uninstalled and I'm too lazy to make myself relearn how to use it with pressure sensitivity.
Plus, the only programme I really use doesn't actually have anything that can make great use of PS. So. o.o
Oh. And I'm in love with the programme openCanvas. x3;; If it was a human [or even a cyborg], I'd so marry it.
It's my favourite programme to use.
Umm.
I suck at inking digitally, and I'd love to improve on that since I've got a terrible habit of losing my inking pens.
Like now.
I can be quite friendly if you get to know me. :3
I draw my "serious" pictures traditionally, as I've yet to master anything more than a doodle digitally, unless it's lineless painting.

And that's probably more than anyone wanted or needed to know. n__n;
As a side note, I've got a dA which I need to check more often, and I may or may not open up a mentor thread in the near future...If anyone's interested. o.o
So yes.
Hullo and goodnight. ^^~
[[Ps. Call me Yuki, please. xD ]]

Yukiko Gemini

T o x i c` Quiddity

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:19 am
T i r a e l
toxi: XDD noo whyy? 8D;; I heard she's gonna open a petshop soon mebbe <3 there's your chance >D.

Hello and welcome to the guild Teph :3 I hope you enjoy your stay here and contribute/get something out of it <3<3~~~

Yesh, but getting little premade thingies isn't the same
;<

Welcome Yuki! <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:59 am
toxi: TRUE... but she's making a tir-pet 8DD all saltypoo and such <3 SO YOU NEED TO GET ONE OK? I WANNA BE A BESTSELLER LIEK WOAH *W*;;

And nice to meet you yuki D'X even if a bit late :3

tirbutt
Crew

Sparkling Sentai

APS-tan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:11 am
hey guys i just got accepted to this guild, and i suppose i should introduce myself =]
i'm emma [hence the math in my username, no one gets it, m times two] and i've been drawing pretty much my whole life, i started drawing in an anime style about a year and 2 months ago or so.
right now i'm 14 and i'm turning 15 may 25 =D
my deviantart user name is emx2a as well id you wanna look at it *hint*hint* XD
idk what else i should say....
i'm partly ambidexterous? [i write a tad better with my right hand]
ummm.... yea. that was it. what else should i say?
off to make a mentoree thread!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:37 pm

Hi and welcome to the guild!
^____^

T o x i c` Quiddity

tirbutt
Crew

Sparkling Sentai

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:12 pm
Oooh O3O I wish I was ambidextrous D8< I swear I write better with my foot than my left hand T__T;

And welcome to the guild, enjoy your stay :3  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:36 am

LOOOL XD
Now you make me wonder how I would write with my foot. . .

T o x i c` Quiddity

Wispered

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:47 am
Oh my Stars, total Planet of the Apes moment (new one) when the chick is writing with her foot. I love that. I don't...know why... <.< >.>

Hello to all the new ones though I'm terribly late at saying so. Forgive me?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:12 pm
psh. Do you need a photo tutorial toxi? D8<

Eejbeej: >3>.... foot fetish? AND POMG LATE BUM D8<... I mean it's better late than never :3

tirbutt
Crew

Sparkling Sentai

Natima

Fashionable Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:23 am
Okay. =3 You can all just call me Natima. I'm a freshmen in highschool and I have been drawing (pretty much) all my life. Umm.. I mean this literally. In some of my parents old books, I see scribbles everywhere.

I obsses about music and enjoy chocolate but I rarely get to eat it sweatdrop (I enjoy it more in the form of pocky. -insert drooling face here-)

I rather think I'm still a beginner in drawing so I like to show my drawings to a lot of people in real life (hoping for some good critique) but I understand that is a foolish mistake. burning_eyes

So, I'll just tell people, in real life, "I just haven't been drawing much lately... O__o" While I draw in secret all the time.

It's like Batman or Spiderman- even superman. They all can say "I don't fight" but fight in secret... Get meh? =B  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:38 am
Hello Natima, our very own art superhero. *grins*
I think we all do stuff like that. "I haven't been drawing lately" Or "It's just a scribble" when really you spent -hours- on it o_o

Aaanyway, welcome, pull up an eisel, tablet, what have you and get cozy.  

Wispered

T o x i c` Quiddity

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:23 am

Never seen Planet of the Apes
>33>

Welcome~

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:16 pm
I forgot to introduce myself..

I am an insane man who lives under your bed.................................... dramallama twisted

just kidding

I'm Synister, a local bum who happens to like drawing, nice to meet you all |B  

Synister

tirbutt
Crew

Sparkling Sentai

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:54 pm
D8.. oh damn.

I MEAN WELCOME TO THE GUILD 8DD!! MAY YOU ENJOY YOUR STAYYY

Gaian Art Mentors

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games