Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 2.0 // Locked, go to 3rd version Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We all love...
Anonymously-Insane
100%
 100%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 21

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:45 pm
"listen, you don't worry about it now. what's in the past is in the past. we'll be your friends. right Hitomi?" zieg said as he put his arm down and looked at hitomi.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:10 pm
Zieg_Tonanami
"listen, you don't worry about it now. what's in the past is in the past. we'll be your friends. right Hitomi?" zieg said as he put his arm down and looked at hitomi.

Orly looged on. Looking he saw the name Hitomi on the screen. He walked up and said "Excuse me but has anyone seen a girl named Kensui? Red hair, cheerful disposition?"  

sadi s t o i d

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:01 am
zieg, not even noticing the other person, walked up and offered his hand to mitsukai. "friends? if you ever need this power, ill stand beside you and offer it as your aid."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:40 am
" O.o. Um, yeah! He's off and about. Bout time too!" She looks at the other character. " biggrin I al afaird not! Sorry! But Zeig, I have to be off again, my family is very.....needy. biggrin TTYL, bye guys!" Hitomi warped out.

((I have a pic and profile and will intro my new character, Mistuka. ((SHE'S WEIRD!)) biggrin ))  

BreathLessX
Crew

Shuyu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:04 pm
"This is the last time your being friendly to me. If I ever do anything like that again, promise me you'll leave me behind." She slightly smiled, and took Zeig's hand. "I needed to give Hitomi something..I guess I'll have to wait for her again."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:08 pm
zieg pulls her up and says to hitomi bye. he then told mitsukai "i would never leave my friends or comrades behind. im not like that. this world is, like you said, not real. there are countless chances that you can have."  

Zieg_Tonanami

Shuyu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:22 pm
Mitsukai got balance on her feet, and smiled, one of the few times she has. "I guess you're right. If this was in real life I probably would have just run off. I'll try to stop myself from any unnecessary actions. But really, I think this is more than just an online game."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:21 am
"i told you already, that my heart and auras is connected..." and as he said this, aura appeared.

aura: "is something wrong?"
zieg: "hm?"
aura: "you summoned the bracelet?"
zieg: "oh, dont worry about it...."  

Zieg_Tonanami

Shuyu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:37 pm
Mitsukai looked at Aura and at Zeig. She took a small step backwards. "Could you give these to Hitomi if you ever see her? I'm going to be gone for a while outside The World." She put a trade up with Zieg and inserted an item "rewop_i4ku57im." Those are my wings, I don't feel the need to use them anymore, and I'm sure Hitomi would look bette with them anyways." She smiled and 'okayed' the trade.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff