Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N][P-UL] In The Alleyway Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:23 pm
"Ah! Ter!" Kane was now able to breathe just a little more, but he was still having trouble speaking. He was finally getting it under control a bit. "Coe! Duh!" He couldn't even really understand what he was saying, but sense lan had been able to piece together his last message, he hoped that he would be able to get the rest. "Ah! Ter!" He cuoldn't figure out what else he could say.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:19 pm
"Ah-ter....Ah-ter....After!" Lan exclaimed. He was still crying a little. He couldn't help being worried about Kane. "Y....you want me to wait?"  

Kio Landera

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:40 pm
Kane realized that he was not getting his message through and decided to just sit there and wait for the attack to pass. So he waited for a minure and concentrated on relaxing. After a bit he was finally over it, but was still breathing a little hard. "No. I was asking for water, but that's okay. I'm fine." He panted as he looked at Lan, and leaned back on Lan's shoulder. With his eyes closed and through heavy breaths, he said, "I'm sorry that I frightened you, but what are you going to do when something really does go wrong?" He didn't mean to be harsh; he just wanted to let Lan know that there would be times when he would have to take charge.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:54 pm
"I....I feel terrible....wh.....what if it was really serious...I couldn't live with myself if you...." Lan said before breaking down and crying. He felt so useless and scared. If Kane were really in trouble he couldn't have helped him. He wrapped his arms around Kane's stomach and cried into his shoulder.  

Kio Landera

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:04 pm
Kane wrapped his arms around Lan's neck. "Oh Lan, don't cry. I'm not blaming you. I just wanted you to know that you can't always freak out like that. You need to be calm, okay?" Then he gave Lan a peck on the cheek and said, "Besides, if it really was that serious I'm sure there isn't anything anyone would be able to do." It wasn't supposed to sound that dark and awkward, but Kane thought it made sense.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:07 pm
Lan slowly stopped crying. He leaned down against Kane. He gently pulled him back down to the bed. "I....I'll be calm next time" he said before he began petting Kane's leg again. Lan blushed red again and said "Now.....where were we?"  

Kio Landera

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:15 pm
Kane sighed and put his hand on Lan's. "Lan, please, after all of that I'm a little exhausted and I don't want to set anything off again. I'm sorry." He didn't want to hurt Lan's feelings; he was just worried that he would have another attack if he got too worked up right after his episode.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:17 pm
"Okay.." Lan said. "I understand...I just hope you're not like this everytime we get intimate" he said as he flushed. He wrapped his arms around Kane's stomach. "we can just lie here."  

Kio Landera

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:18 pm
Kane flushed and turned his head. He also did not want this to happen everytime they got close, but he was not sure if he would be able to control it. "I'd like that," he said as he cuddled up to Lan and listened to his heartbeat.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:25 pm
Lan smiled and nuzzled Kane's neck. "You are so cute" he said as petted Kane's hair. "You're perfect"  

Kio Landera

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:33 pm
"Hmm...." Kane could feel himself melting into Lan's warm body. "So are you." As he lay there he thought of everything that Lan had done for him since they had met just not too long ago. They were already so close, and Kane was so comfortable when he was with Lan. As he felt the warm memories and the warmth of Lan's body wash over him, he dozed a bit and had a fuzzy dream.

"....."
"?" He could not quite see clearly, but there was some figure in the distance. Who was that? Lan? No, too tall. "...?" Kane could not even here his own voice through the thick fog.
"....."

"Hmm..." Kane grimaced and curled up tighter in Lan's arms.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:39 pm
Lan squeezed gently around Kane. " I love you so much" he said as he petted his Kane. He rubbed Kane's stomach, he kissed Kane on the head. "Dream sweetily"  

Kio Landera

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:46 pm
Kane whimpered a littlte in his sleep and wriggled around a little bit. He was still grimacing and he seemed a little unerved.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:48 pm
Lan saw that Kane was having a disturbed sleep. He started to purr and hum, hoping to calm Kane's dreams. "I really dont want to wake you up" he said sadly and petting Kane's hair more.  

Kio Landera

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:51 pm
In the distance Kane could hear a humming and he relax. He could feel that it was Lan; he could recognize him by his hum by now. As he listened to the sweet soudn, the figure he had been watching in the dustance seemed to recoil. As Kane slipped into dreamless sleep, the last thing in his thoughts was Lan.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games