Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ILU
  PPN and Destry <333
View Results

Abyo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:07 am
Username/Name: Abyo
Which .hack games have you played: .Hack//Infection and the G.U series
Which series have you seen/read: I've read the Legend of Twilight series
Who's your favorite character and why: I love Endrance. He's sexy. And Zelkova..I cant put my finger on it but hes just so cool.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:14 am

Username: Omnic1

Have not played .hack game yet...
Twilight Series/ Sign/ Ring
Forgot the names but the one guy who went around town as an imperial knight with a skull for a head..that was the guy  

OmnicX

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Yuffie Yamamoto

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:43 am
Username/Name: Yuffie Yamamoto
Which .hack games have you played: Been awhile can't really remember...uhm.. i remember kite, black rose, and aeromatic grass... if that helps... sorry gonk
Which series have you seen/read: hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight manga,
Who's your favorite character and why: Elk; wuwuwuwuwuwu  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:30 am
Username/Name: -_SakuI3o_-, prefers to be called Saku
Which .hack games have you played: All of them that has been released in the U.S.
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): Pretty much, I've seen most of the anime and read the manga. My favorite series are //SIGN, Legend of the Twilight, and //G.U.
Who's your favorite character and why: Well, I do like Sakubo because she's such an interesting character, but my ALL time favorite would have to be Matsu or Balmung.

Ms Saku

Slately

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:11 pm
Username/Name: dante aesir
Which .hack games have you played: .hack//infection, .hack//mutation,.hack//outbreak,
.hack//quarentine, .hack//gu 1-2
Which series have you seen/read: .hack//sign, .hack//legand of the twilight (manga and anime), .hack//ai buster 1-2, .hack//another side 1-4, .hack//xxxx 1...lets just say ive seen and read alot *nods*
Who's your favorite character and why: balmung, because of his overall design and feats...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:28 am
Username/Name: Miuya01
Which .hack games have you played: None I'm not allowed to have the PS2 to play them
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): .Hack//Legend of the Twilgiht,.Hack//G.U.+,.Hack AI Buster,.Hack// Another Birth,.Hack//sign,.Hack//Roots,.Hack//xxxx
Who's your favorite character and why:Mistral, the reason is because she is very energetic and cheerful.  

Miuya01

fannana

Friendly Guildswoman

9,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:26 pm
Username/Name: Fannana
Which .hack games have you played: All 4 .hack and 3 .hack//GU games
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): Read and watched LotB, .hack//SIGN, .hack//GU+ 1 and 2, .hack//XXXX 1, .hack//Roots and .hack//AI
Who's your favorite character and why: Balmung because he has a strong sense of justice and he's pretty awesome. He also has a really cool voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:01 pm
Username/Name: 0nce Upon a Dream
Which .hack games have you played: Infection through Quarantine. I'm gonna play the GU series soon. n_n
Which series have you seen/read: .hack//SIGN, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet, AI Buster. I'm gonna see Roots soon too.
Who's your favorite character and why: Kite. He's just so nice! n_n And fun to draw too~  

Waltz for Zizi

Sokeros

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:13 am
Thanks to XxGrieverxX for inviting me into the guild!

Username/Name:
The name's Sokeros but you can just call me Kero if you like.
Which .hack games have you played:
I've played Infection and all three of the G.U. series.
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): Let's see:
.Hack//AI Buster [read]
.Hack//Another Birth [read]
.Hack//XXXX [read]
.Hack//Legend of Twilight [seen/read]
.Hack//Sign [seen]
.Hack//Liminality [seen]
.Hack//Roots [seen]
.Hack//GU+ [read]
Who's your favorite character and why:
This is a tough question...I'd have to say Haseo. He's been through quite a lot and I like how he grows throughout the games. He's also fun to draw. It gives me a challenge to draw all his forms. (The Xth form is the easiest for me.)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:24 am
Username/Name: riel_akane
Which .hack games have you played: .hack infections and .hack mutation
Which series have you seen: .hack//Sign, parts of .hack Legend of the Twilight (the second anime)... and parts of .hack roots
Who's your favorite character and why: sora...I think it's reall cool how a kid his age could come of as such an awsome pk...and still be childish in the proces... 3nodding  

Riel_Akane

5,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100

dotHackerX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:46 am
Username/Name: TheMightyWidget
Which .hack games have you played: Infection and GU games (just bought infection through quarantine so i can play them.)
Which series have you seen/read: SIGN, AI Buster, LoTB, XXXX, GU+, Roots (watching)
Who's your favorite character and why: Tabby (who doesn't love catgirls?)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:51 am

Hi i'm komako also known as maki call me whatever u want.
i've played the first 4 series i haven't started on the new g.u. series at all cuz i don't like the new look of root towns and the fields...
i've seen all of the anime series didn't read the banga yet
my fave character is Mimiru cuz she's fun and prettymuch has a positive attitude. i also like helba cuz she's smart and hacks the game.

well i was invited to this guild and hope to have fun here! ^_^

Komako is gone

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:38 pm
Username/Name: Zylo the Wolfbane
Which .hack games have you played: All of the .hack//G.U.
Which series have you seen/readRead and seen all of Legend of the Twilight, read a few .hack//sign
Who's your favorite character and why: Azure Kite, Kite+blue fire+three bladed daggers=Totally awesome.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:44 pm
Username/Name:Kyokko
Which .hack games have you played: All 4 of the .hack//infection series and the 3 .hack//GU games! ANDANDAND!!! I have played .hack//ENEMY!! (^-^)
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): Sign, twilight(manga and anime), AI buster, Another Birth, and some of roots ,and some GU+...I have seen GIFT, Unison and Returner(on YouTube haha)
Who's your favorite character and why:Kite!! because he rules!!! Mistral because shes like me(^_^) and Alkaid because shes cool! And Atoli because shes sweet! and Silabus because he ROCKS!! (overall probably Mistral though!)  

Kyokko

3,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

M_Mandrake

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:34 pm
Username/Name:M_Mandrake2012 (I haven't put the 2012 when I have signed up because I thinked it were too much long)
Which .hack games have you played:.Hack// vol.1 to vol.4(because G.U. games aren't here in france)
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.):almost all (I haven't read just the novels for the same reason as the G.U games...)
Who's your favorite character and why:Tsukasa,Silver Knight and Sora, and Subaru  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games