Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
AAG's Office Center Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

violet faerie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:07 am
GothAlucardFangirl6
I finally went school shopping. Doomsday is approaching.

I know... I start next week...Orientation is Friday....I'm like all ready its not even funny...i have 3 weeks worth of clothes lined up...from shirts to shoes...It starts Monday...

All i have to do is get a purse in line... gonk Well the good news is its my last year...so Doomsday is looking a bit non-doomy 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:32 am
Mine starts next Tuesday, but I have band camp this week. It's like band camp is school and the whole time before just feels like a big sunday. XO  

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:40 am
violet_faerie
GothAlucardFangirl6
I finally went school shopping. Doomsday is approaching.

I know... I start next week...Orientation is Friday....I'm like all ready its not even funny...i have 3 weeks worth of clothes lined up...from shirts to shoes...It starts Monday...

All i have to do is get a purse in line... gonk Well the good news is its my last year...so Doomsday is looking a bit non-doomy 3nodding
Vio;et-san you're lucky. I have 5 more years..But I got a coolie cool bookbag.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:10 pm
Tomorrow will be my 3rd day at school, I feel special. blaugh That reminds me...I have a paper to do in calculus....better get started on it. sweatdrop  

Syrotek
Crew

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:06 pm
Today was the first day of college for the people of the 315 and tomorrow I shall be joining them for one day and then flying back to WA~  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:47 am
juso u no thw winner of the thread has gotten hisa gold..goodbye  

AnimeSeeker7

Metal-Sama

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:50 am
AnimeSeeker7
juso u no thw winner of the thread has gotten hisa gold..goodbye
I got the gold ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:00 am
23 more days and i shall depart for a while..i''m also grounded so yeah..heh sweatdrop  

AnimeSeeker7

sabre_sword

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:47 am
Ill be gone and porbably won't be back til' sunday or so..  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:54 am
Hahah, go figure~ It's 4am and today is the first day of school so it's okay that I don't get any sleep because yeah, no one does anything on the first day. Not us anyways~

This Wednsday, Thursday and Friday I will be at camp (with my school, something we do each year so we can all get to know the new students and such ^-^) So be back later this weekend sometime!  

Dariram
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:38 pm
Dariram
Hahah, go figure~ It''s 4am and today is the first day of school so it''s okay that I don''t get any sleep because yeah, no one does anything on the first day. Not us anyways~

This Wednsday, Thursday and Friday I will be at camp (with my school, something we do each year so we can all get to know the new students and such ^-^) So be back later this weekend sometime!
Lucky you~! I recieved hw on the first day of school. gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:58 pm
User Image

Just gone for a day but I thought I might warn you guys.  

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:12 pm
Thanks for the heads up.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:22 pm
Kay.... so like beause I hurt/dislocated my jaw I'm not going to the fun school camp thing... v_v  

Dariram
Crew

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:27 pm
Dariram
Kay.... so like beause I hurt/dislocated my jaw I'm not going to the fun school camp thing... v_v
Awe... that sounded like fun too. I'm sorri Dari-chan. What happened to your jaw? gonk  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games