Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Life Issues & Fashion
~*The Rantbox*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Ranting a good stress reliever?
The best!
25%
 25%  [ 12 ]
I think Art is a better outlet
18%
 18%  [ 9 ]
Stress??? WHAT STRESS??? *twitch twitch*
56%
 56%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 48

Soviet_Viking

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:24 am

Heh, work gave meh a headache today...constant cries of "'scuse me, 'scuse me" from children with no patience wanting prizes at redemption, one particular family CONSTANTLY asking for change for Adlib of Wind (Our Korean-made imitation of one of those large Japanese photo booths), boneheaded illiterates who can't see the sign on Dragon Punch that says not to hit it unless you're playing, and most of all, children wearing Heelies.

Ah, Fun Factory. How I love thee. stressed
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:52 am

I hate those who use the "You can't do anything to me because i'm ... "

1. Crippled.
2. Under the age of 16
3. Over the ago of 40
4. Obese
5. Hemopheliac
6. Disease patient of whatever
7. Etcetera

If you are any of the above and in my face and are, like, you suck, you are so getting your a** kicked.

some guild thing

r a i n- C R U S H E D

Magnetic Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:34 pm

I hate my job
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:36 pm

I have a strong dislike for the amish

r a i n- C R U S H E D

Magnetic Werewolf

Choboxer

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:42 pm

some guild thing

1. Crippled.
2. Under the age of 16
3. Over the ago of 40
4. Obese
5. Hemopheliac
7. Etcetera

If you are any of the above and in my face and are, like, you suck, you are so getting your a** kicked.

you forgot black, arabian, muslam, jewish, WASPy, and gay.

if i hate on somebody of a minority, its cuse i hate that person, not what what they are evil
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:18 pm

Nyed
some guild thing

1. Crippled.
2. Under the age of 16
3. Over the ago of 40
4. Obese
5. Hemopheliac
7. Etcetera

you forgot black, arabian, muslam, jewish, WASPy, and gay.

if i hate on somebody of a minority, its cuse i hate that person, not what what they are evil

Which is what I am ******** saying.

>>

This isn't a hate list of minorities. It is a hate list of those who use the minority status to whine at b***h, and generally make my life miserable by being an a** about it to everyone else.

Example: I am crippled and I can't do anything. I need a cart.

Am I supposed to care? NO. Am I still supposed to walk through a ******** isle without their big a** home wheeling and stuttering through those isles? YES.

The same goes for everyone on my list. Most b***h and complain. Just today, some old guy feel on me while riding the bus. Am I his ******** crutch? NO. *shoves him off and onto the floor.*

Sure, I might sound revolting but I am not here for others. I am SERRIN and SERRIN is no crutch or ear for others bitchy and whiny and complaining and pity parties. SUCK IT UP. If your life sucks, their are certainly enough ways to end it.

ieatyourtclol

ceilisidhe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:52 pm

.....I can't believe it.....{edit partys' names} ******** up and create a random item giveaway and when it gives out too many rare items they have the audacity to simply take them away. Yes, I know this is risque yet how could any be such asses?! What - it would have taken too much time to actually gone over the percentages??!!?!?!??? How could it even occur to begin with?! Why not actually show some consideration for those they're jilting? I'm not one of them but I sure as hell can sympathize with them. Yes, people did work hard for the items they have, yet what of those with the misfortune to miss the tiny window of opportunity betwix presentation and extreme inflation? I have items that almost put me into shock when I see how much they're going for marketplace. How could a newbie ever hope to get their hands on, say, a kiki - 100k market this day, up from 95k two days ago.....either they can poll/post for 4 hours a day straight (2k) for...approximately 7 months (average inflation) or donate 25 dollars to gaia and sell the letters for 10k apiece. Neither of which the average 13 - 15 year old can do. Let's not even think about anyone with the audacity to quest for minis or tail! It sickens me, to be truthful.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:10 pm

This really hot un-goth/emo guy goes to my school. Okay he's my myspace friend. I commented on his pics with compliments and stuff. He posted ONE comment on my pic of me & wiL from Aiden and he wrote: "i bet hes an emo loser"

thanks for wasting my time

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

Akaratichi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:14 pm

Wel , i'm Bisexual and last week was probabley the worst week of my life.
There was a guy on my school , he claimed he was Bisexual and i really found him attractive.
eventually i took the step to ask him out and eventually he just awnsered "I'm not realy Bi." , that dropped down on me like a bomb since i'm not easy with my sexuallity in RL.
i really hate posers who pretend to be Bisexual or Gay , they obviousley dont know how much heartbreak they can cause.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:28 am

Akaratichi
Wel , i'm Bisexual and last week was probabley the worst week of my life.
There was a guy on my school , he claimed he was Bisexual and i really found him attractive.
eventually i took the step to ask him out and eventually he just awnsered "I'm not realy Bi." , that dropped down on me like a bomb since i'm not easy with my sexuallity in RL.
i really hate posers who pretend to be Bisexual or Gay , they obviousley dont know how much heartbreak they can cause.

Yes, and thats one of two reasons why most people say that they are bi, so that they can completly mess up someone emotionaly and get a good laugh out of it at the end of the day. All it is is one large game to them, they dont care, so long as someone else looses

Shattenhund

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:43 pm

I'm frustrated as hell, and about ready to kick the nearest person who pisses me off as hard in the nads as physically possible. People just keep hitting my hot buttons despite warnings. ~_~ scream I Need to take out some of this agression on something, so come on, piss me off, go ahead and hit on one of my pet peeves and sees what happens. ~_~
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:57 pm

Wanna know something that makes me VERY angry?

You pay about 160$ for a phone, cable, and internet, from an all-in-one service provider, and then, IT DOESN'T WORK AT ALL.
none, nothing.

You can't even CALL the place to report the problem.
So, you have to walk ALL the way to a friend's house to borrow his phone for a few hours.
THEN, the place schedules a service person to come and look at the problem, but they DON'T SHOW UP. >.<
So, you and a friend fix it yourself, right before they show up.....

I need that persons job.

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:48 pm

lurichan
I'm frustrated as hell, and about ready to kick the nearest person who pisses me off as hard in the nads as physically possible. People just keep hitting my hot buttons despite warnings. ~_~ scream I Need to take out some of this agression on something, so come on, piss me off, go ahead and hit on one of my pet peeves and sees what happens. ~_~

I have no idea what this is about, so...

Do you have any spare change?
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games