Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
RP fight me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

humandemon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:21 pm
ketsuekiookami
humandemon
ketsuekiookami
humandemon
ketsuekiookami
*the real one appearing behind him back to back* "You can stop for a sigh but can't hit me?" *and stabbs Humandemon in the side*
*Too late,as i saw you from the moment you first came at me.I was prepared and so i already backstepped so that you'd miss the cut and i shot a wave at you with my sword as you cut at me*
"Hahaha,damn...Fake laugh!"
*Ijin fades out again and then comes back at you again* "This one isn't fun like Hitomi's demon, or Keith, hummmpf why do you make me fight such a bordsome fight Ketsueki?" *he says sighing slowly losing his smile*
OOC:I cut you!You can't just easily attack like that without any pain.This is godmodding,you just suck,you can never even hit me.At least say you got hurt and backed off. stare
OOC: I was back to back at you and stabbed you yet you move backwards which would make you bump into me as i came behind you so missing the stab would be retarded, I only saw the probly and reacted in the same way to play fair game....but....*As Ijin runs at him he notice the shockwave hit him before he faded the bloodrunning down his side*
OOC:Thx.
*stands still*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:23 pm
humandemon
ketsuekiookami
humandemon
ketsuekiookami
humandemon
ketsuekiookami
*the real one appearing behind him back to back* "You can stop for a sigh but can't hit me?" *and stabbs Humandemon in the side*
*Too late,as i saw you from the moment you first came at me.I was prepared and so i already backstepped so that you'd miss the cut and i shot a wave at you with my sword as you cut at me*
"Hahaha,damn...Fake laugh!"
*Ijin fades out again and then comes back at you again* "This one isn't fun like Hitomi's demon, or Keith, hummmpf why do you make me fight such a bordsome fight Ketsueki?" *he says sighing slowly losing his smile*
OOC:I cut you!You can't just easily attack like that without any pain.This is godmodding,you just suck,you can never even hit me.At least say you got hurt and backed off. stare
OOC: I was back to back at you and stabbed you yet you move backwards which would make you bump into me as i came behind you so missing the stab would be retarded, I only saw the probly and reacted in the same way to play fair game....but....*As Ijin runs at him he notice the shockwave hit him before he faded the bloodrunning down his side*
*Walks forward slowly*
*Grabbing his side he gets blood on his hand and clashes swords with Humandemon doing a quick seal with his free hand on his arm*  

ketsuekiookami

humandemon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:29 pm
ketsuekiookami
humandemon
ketsuekiookami
humandemon
ketsuekiookami
*Walks forward slowly*
*Grabbing his side he gets blood on his hand and clashes swords with Humandemon doing a quick seal with his free hand on his arm*

*Jumps backwards as the attack comes at me and i do a handseal,and the god-seals change,i then shoot a wave at you as you're busy with whatever seal work you do.Your seal fails and you get hurt from the wave*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:38 pm
OOC: ok I get the every time you attack I have to get hurt deal stare *Ijin jumps back and shoots a shockwave at you his side bleeding more and more as he moves around*  

ketsuekiookami

humandemon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:41 pm
ketsuekiookami
OOC: ok I get the every time you attack I have to get hurt deal stare *Ijin jumps back and shoots a shockwave at you his side bleeding more and more as he moves around*
*Sidesteps and watches your movements closely*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:45 pm
humandemon
ketsuekiookami
"Ketsueki, I'm tired of this he is your fight he bords me" *Ijin loses his hair color, and eye color and Ketsueki's demonic seals return to normal* "Fine, Ijin remember this is still your body to" *Ketsueki slashes at you*  

ketsuekiookami

humandemon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:56 pm
ketsuekiookami
humandemon
ketsuekiookami
"Ketsueki, I'm tired of this he is your fight he bords me" *Ijin loses his hair color, and eye color and Ketsueki's demonic seals return to normal* "Fine, Ijin remember this is still your body to" *Ketsueki slashes at you*
*Dodges while sending a wave at you again which hits your right side*
"How ya like that?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:59 pm
humandemon
ketsuekiookami
humandemon
ketsuekiookami
"How ya like that?"
"Feels nice, while Ijin takes over my body I noramlly never feel pain he loves pain" *Ketsueki again slashes at you with more persistance as it gets harder for him to move*  

ketsuekiookami

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:01 pm
OOC: Humandemon you idiot  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:07 pm
ketsuekiookami
humandemon
ketsuekiookami
humandemon
ketsuekiookami
"How ya like that?"
"Feels nice, while Ijin takes over my body I noramlly never feel pain he loves pain" *Ketsueki again slashes at you with more persistance as it gets harder for him to move*
*Jumps back as i shoot an wave at you damaging you,as the blood shoots out of you*
*Smile*  

humandemon

humandemon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:07 pm
Keith Asher
OOC: Humandemon you idiot
OOC:WhY?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:12 pm
*Ketsueki still running at you while the blood brust out continuing slashing at you* "I'm not going to stop no matter what you do!" Ketsueki's eyes looking at him with a killing intent  

ketsuekiookami

humandemon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:13 pm
ketsuekiookami
*Ketsueki still running at you while the blood brust out continuing slashing at you* "I'm not going to stop no matter what you do!" Ketsueki's eyes looking at him with a killing intent

*Finally as you cut at me i take the chance and jump back and shoot a wave at your head*
"Bye!"
OOC:You should be finished by now.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:16 pm
*Ketsueki trys to pull a matrix as is slices his chest and hits the floor keeping his head he knocks out from the blood loss*  

ketsuekiookami

humandemon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:18 pm
ketsuekiookami
*Ketsueki trys to pull a matrix as is slices his chest and hits the floor keeping his head he knocks out from the blood loss*
*Slaughters you with waves*
*You are dead*  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games