Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
YAY ANOTHER SUPER POWERED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

add a poll
  >lokerruff<
View Results

Sir Screag

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:31 pm
I jump on marks sholder and whoop like a crazey creature. Jumping up and down I point out the window screaming OOK! OOK!! at anyone who cares to listen.

I jump off his sholder and do another jenga weaving in a round house kick to the door which breaks off its hinges and flys out into the yard.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:40 pm
"YOU ******** MONKEY!!!" *creates an aura of fire sparking with electricity* "ILL KILL YOU DAMNIT!!!!"  

xX_Vivi_Orunitia_Xx

Sir Screag

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:40 pm
I run out into the yard, my arms waving high, I roll and land in a jenga as I am surrounded by 4 big green blobs which look like jelly (thats jello 4 the americans) they start oozing their way around me and all four attack at the same time.

I fall down temporarily. I get up and in a blur of limbs the jelly blobs are muck on the grass. They re-form into the four seperate blobs for a second and then the four become two as they merge into eachother.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:42 pm
*lights the monkey on fire* "YOU IDIOT!! Those are my pets!!!!" now stop before i seriously kill you!!!! creates a ball of fire around the monkey to stop his movement*  

xX_Vivi_Orunitia_Xx

Sir Screag

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:47 pm
Seriously sizzling I struggle to leave this firey death trap.
so I stop moving to hopefully calm this human enough to let me go.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:50 pm
"Quell your anger you animal, or you will be no more.."  

xX_Vivi_Orunitia_Xx

Sir Screag

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:57 pm
I stare at the human with big, brown, round eyes gleaming in the sun light. Those crazy green blobs had been persuing me for an hour and attacking me apparently for sport which was why I had appealed to the first human I could find.
I wimper and let out a defeated ook which does nothing to communicate my unfortunate case  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:14 pm
I realise that maybe this human intends to kill me and in a desperate fury start attacking the fire trap around me looking for weak spots. My trained eyes find one and almost instantly I am out of this fire trap through a small temporary hole in the side.

I give mark a smug look and bend down into the jenga again moving around him at apparent random.

My movements become a blur as I begin to throw furious punches, kicks, pokes, trips and grabs  

Sir Screag

xX_Vivi_Orunitia_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:45 pm
*i create thesame aura as before and unleash a hail of fire around me and lightning strikes repeatedly on the ground shocking the monkey*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:43 pm
(( . . . I'm going to lose it with this monkey thing. Does anyone else think this is a little overboard? A MONKEY? And the green slime globs that I NEVER said existed in MY mansion at all?))  

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

Hinata-360-Hyuga--

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:26 pm
User Image

Name:Saori
Race:Vampire/Demon
Very shy and quite,in demon form is in bad moods,does things on her own
Picture is sorta like Saori

(walks down hall by herself with a sad look on face)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:27 pm
(bumps into kid and drops all of her books) (blushes and runs away)  

Hinata-360-Hyuga--

Hinata-360-Hyuga--

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:34 pm
(runs to darkest corner of the school till midnight) (walks out and a bat lands on my shoulder)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:39 pm
(sees kid i bumped into) kid:hey wait aren't you the kid that ran into me
saori:...(nods head)
kid surprised h well...its ok your new aren't you??
saori sad nods head)
kid:well my name is Noah Jones (pulls off ponytail realeasing long black hair)
saori:im.....saori.............(stares at ground nervous)
Noah:you know your sorta........shy/nervous
saori:i uumm get that alot.........
Noah:well i gotta run see ya later
(turns into wolf demon form after Noah is gone and runs to the school to see what's so special about it)  

Hinata-360-Hyuga--

Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games