Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
mad scientist RP....sort of Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?
  good
  alright
  great^-^(i love you)
  bad(*glares)
View Results

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:50 pm
Valean was on his knees starring at the blood that covered him and the ground. "What have I done?" he whispered. *You just had a little fun* Razriel replied with a laugh. "Leave me alone! Just leave me alone!" Valean yelled and curled up into the fetal position. "I don't want to hurt anyone, not again. Please not again." *How many is that now? Ten, twenty people you've killed since you've been here. You're getting used to my powers. The last one barely had time to scream before we killed her. You were a worth host after all.*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:55 pm
Muraki brought in someone else "too bad for her now dont kill this one" he said showing Kira's face to Valean her face was stone cold like she had been here longer then he has"this one's name is Kira she's like you Valean a demon inside her" He said smirking putting her down on her knees close enough for Valean to get to her "If you kill her Ill make it more hell here then before" he said laughing "Il leave you two or should I say four alone" Muraki said walking out the door  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:57 pm
Valean looked at the girl and moved away. "Don't come any closer. I don't want to hurt you," Valean whispered.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:59 pm
Kira kept her head down humming asong and rubbing her hair "why are you here" she asked putting up her head alittle looking threw her hair into his eyes with hollow eyes  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:01 pm
Valean looked at her, realizing that she wasn't about to fight him he sighed. "I don't have a choice. This is all I have now."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:05 pm
"do you hate him" Kira said not moving not changing her voice in anyway a person filled up with sorrow waiting to die "I dont care about mine I wish I would die and that would be it" she said looking at Valean eyes turning red  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:10 pm
"Don't wish for you death," Valean continued. His eyes were closed so he didn't see her eyes changing color. "Live and find a way out of here. I'm not srong enough to fight him yet, but I will kill him. Then I'll kill myself for everything I've done."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:13 pm
Kira stood up and walked towards Valean and in a flash she was infront of Valean "do you hate them both" she asked her fach up in his her eyes were back to normal full of emptyness  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:16 pm
Valean looked at her. His eyes changed from blue to cold grey. "I do," he whispered. "Razriel...my demon...he is a part of me. If I die, he too will perish."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:18 pm
"same here" she said standing up summoning her syth "let me end it for you" Kira said rasing the syth above his "let me free you of your pain" she said her eyes not caring if she went to hell for this she was in hell  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:22 pm
Valean smiled a soft smile. His face mimicked hers. He was emotionless now, willing to accept his fate. "Yes, that would be best." He closed his eyes waiting for the blow to be struck. Before Kira could even swing, however, Valean yelled in pain as his veins started to turn black. "No! I won't let you out!"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:25 pm
Kira smiled "Let him out let him feel the pain not you" she said looking down at him getting ready to swing one more time Kira's head started to hurt but she didnt care with him dead Muraki might kill her in the end the real Kira was watching this "I dont remember this" she though to herself thinking she probly blocked it out with the song she was singing eariler  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:32 pm
Valean remembered this all too well. He also remembered that what happened next is what turned him from being a cry baby into the cold hearted person he had become. He closed his eyes, not wanting to remember it but knowing that it would happen just the same as it had so many years before. As Kira swung her scythe toward his head two black blades appeared and blocked her attack. Razriel looked up at her wickedly and smiled. "Sorry, but unlike my other half who eagerly accepts death, I cannot accept it without some form of retaliation. Now, get away from me!" Hellfire erupted beneath Kira as Razriel stood.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:35 pm
Kira used her syth to blow away the fire Kira just looked down moving backwards that wont work to well on me" she said hiding her face then she felt light headed falling to the ground on her knee gasping for air trying to hold back Ceres "he said you were my counter part but I dotn believe that" she said looking up showing her face  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:41 pm
"You're right. I'm much more superior to you," Razriel stated with a cruel laugh. He thought for a second and smirked. "Even though my other side is a weakling, I can assure you, I am more than a match for you." To prove his point Valean reached back and effortlessly destroyed the chain that bound him to the wall.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff