Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
--- Raven Of The Night --- a club for got goth? members Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 10:51 am

Yay! I got my kitty! *places a cresent moon on his forhead and calls him Artemis*
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 10:51 am

lurichan
Antiklion Ingle

Is it not human nature however to reach out to those around us in an attempt to feel acccepted and comfortable?

Most humans are more wolves and dogs, constantly seeking praise and acceptance for deeds accomplished. Looking for the littlest bit of recognition, even when it is sometimes undeserved. Enduring bad company and poor treatment mearly to feel accepted within the walls of a social group. Most people will endure much and allow themselves to be degraded and demeaned just to feel a small sliver of social belonging.
I myself am more cattish in nature at times.

True but even cats require those around them alot more then you would think.

Antiklion Ingle

Antiklion Ingle

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 10:52 am

lurichan
Yay! I got my kitty! *places a cresent moon on his forhead and calls him Artemis*

Luna is sooo much better than Artemis.
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 10:53 am

lurichan
wow! well done ...i want one!!

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 10:55 am

Antiklion Ingle
lurichan
Antiklion Ingle

Is it not human nature however to reach out to those around us in an attempt to feel acccepted and comfortable?

Most humans are more wolves and dogs, constantly seeking praise and acceptance for deeds accomplished. Looking for the littlest bit of recognition, even when it is sometimes undeserved. Enduring bad company and poor treatment mearly to feel accepted within the walls of a social group. Most people will endure much and allow themselves to be degraded and demeaned just to feel a small sliver of social belonging.

I know. I have three of them running around here, and one of them is an attention whore. ^^

As for Luna Vs Artemis.... Luna is pretty harsh on him a LOT. Have you seen the first episode when Diana showed up, or the Sailor Moon S movie? Both of them show Luna being a total meany to him....not to mention how hard she can be on Usagi at times.... *is an Usagi fan*
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 10:55 am

isobel_bellamy
lurichan

My final bid on it was 12,500 ^_^ I got it pretty cheap. ^_^ Yay!

lurichan
Vice Captain

Antiklion Ingle

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 10:57 am

lurichan
Antiklion Ingle
lurichan
Antiklion Ingle

I know. I have three of them running around here, and one of them is an attention whore. ^^

As for Luna Vs Artemis.... Luna is pretty harsh on him a LOT. Have you seen the first episode when Diana showed up, or the Sailor Moon S movie? Both of them show Luna being a total meany to him....not to mention how hard she can be on Usagi at times.... *is an Usagi fan*

Usually he deserves it though and you have to admit the whole series is pretty harsh on its male charecters. Seriously how many times can Darien lose his memory and stay sane? Rei Hino all the way here, ya gotta love girls who liek to play with fire.
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 10:57 am

lurichan
isobel_bellamy
lurichan

12,500 eek woah...i only have 4,500 at the moment.....

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 11:00 am

isobel_bellamy
lurichan
isobel_bellamy
lurichan

12,500 eek woah...i only have 4,500 at the moment.....

I had a bit saved up... ^^* Fairy wing quest and all...I was halfway there before I got them generously donated to me *points to signature* So I had some extra cash lying around. I donated to a few people's quests from here, went on a shopping spree, ect. So I had almost 10k left even after that to go towards a kitty. I'm still debating on the head vs in the arm, but I"ve got to run. Take care, and have a good day if I don't see you later.
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 11:01 am

bye! have a good day! *waves*

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 11:02 am

Antiklion Ingle

Usually he deserves it though and you have to admit the whole series is pretty harsh on its male charecters. Seriously how many times can Darien lose his memory and stay sane? Rei Hino all the way here, ya gotta love girls who liek to play with fire.

I am a sailor moon otaku.... ^^* I have read or seen almost everything (except the evil that is live action, only watched a few episodes of the before recoiling in disgust). I've read all the manga, and seen 199 of the episodes.... (one is missing from the uncut R box set, bastards)
Really pushing my luck now, got to run. *Waves*
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 11:07 am

lurichan
Antiklion Ingle

I am a sailor moon otaku.... ^^* I have read or seen almost everything (except the evil that is live action, only watched a few episodes of the before recoiling in disgust). I've read all the manga, and seen 199 of the episodes.... (one is missing from the uncut R box set, bastards)
Really pushing my luck now, got to run. *Waves*

Be Well, We shall continue the discussion later.

Antiklion Ingle

Paine218

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 11:08 am

......::stares everywhere::.....am i the only waitress here confused question ???..... sweatdrop sweatdrop .........
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 11:10 am

hey, I think you are for the moment

Isobel Bellamy

Paine218

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 11:10 am

..... stare anyway.... razz does any one want drinks or those little chocolate ball things.... xp ...(do not ask me what there called sweatdrop ).....
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games