Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
[.N]agase [.H]igh [[now open, people needed]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alrightey

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:26 pm
Ayame smiled and leaned foward, making sure not to hurt him and pressed her lips to his.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:32 pm
Botan smiled and kissed her back. "I think I might like it here," he said with a weak smile once the kiss was finished.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:34 pm
"You will...now you get some more rest. I'll still be here when you wake." She would pull the blanket up around him more and kissed him on his lips once more before standing.

(gtg)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:36 pm
Botan smiled and closes his eyes. "Thank you," he whispered.

(Okay talk to you later ^_^)  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

lol3131

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:45 pm
(( Once again, I was ignored... Thanks. I LOVE being ignored. ITS SO FUN! ))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:16 pm
Ayame just smiled and stroked his cheek.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:11 pm
"He's all yours now princess," Negase said leaning on her doorway. "He's got no room, no clothes, not even a name. He's all yours."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:17 pm
Ayame looked over at him and gave a slight glare. "One don't ever call me princess and two I'm not sure if I should thank you or not. If weren't for you Botan wouldn't be this way, but then again if weren't for you he wouldn't be here..." She used her hands to make a mock scale.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:36 pm
"First off princess...stop calling him Botan. I stripped him of everything he had, including his name," Negase told her.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:38 pm
"No. To me he's Botan and that's who he will always be no matter what you say. And another thing, in case you haven't noticed I don't tend to do as you tell me so I will continue to call him Botan and I don't care if you like it or not." She smirked a bit and stood. "Now leave."  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:42 pm
Negase smirked and turned to leave. "Just know this. Everytime you call him Botan, you call him not the name his parents gave him. His parents didn't even give him a name. I'm the one who gave him the name Botan," he said as he left.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:46 pm
"Just shut up and go away." She pushed him out into the hallway and slammed the door shut. Locking the door. She had more than one lock. To keep people like Nagase out. She glared at the door before returning to the bed and sitting down on the edge again.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:48 pm
Botan opened his eyes and started to sit up. "I'm glad he's gone," he whispered hoarsly.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:59 pm
"Me too." She would place a hand gently on his shoulder. "You shouldn't try and move just yet..."  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:15 pm
"N-no, I'm okay. I don't need to stay in your bed," he said as he looked up at her. "I'm sure you're tired and I'm just taking up your bed. I'm sorry."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games