Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Kingdom Hearts Ultimate RP!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valley-of-Death

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:08 pm
"Y-yeah. It could be down the hallway, or if there are more dorms, it could be upstairs somewhere. Its number 9." She said, pulling out a slip of paper from under the lip of her lacy black skirt. "Or at least, thats what this paper said. It came with my enrollment letter."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:09 pm
Kai smirked. "Hold on just a second, I'll be right back." Before she could say anything at all he opened up a portal and stepped through it. A few seconds later he came back holding a map of the school. "Here you go. I grabbed this from the principal's office. There's your room right there."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Valley-of-Death

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:15 pm
She took the map, and nodded, folding it up and putting it under the lip of her skirt, along with the other slip of paper. "Thanks." She said, stairing awkwardly at the ceiling. "Where do you want to go?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:17 pm
Kai put his hands in his pockets and shrugged. "It doesn't matter to me. I don't have a dorm room and I don't sleep so I can stay out as late as I want."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Valley-of-Death

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:20 pm
Rin frowned. "No dorm? No sleep? How can you get through like that? Sleep is the only thing that keeps me going sometimes." She said, starting a very slow walk to the end of the hallway.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:23 pm
Kai kept in step with her. "Well the no room was the principal's doing. I do believe he said something along the lines of 'a monster like you doesn't need a room you can sleep in another world and come back her in the morning'. As for the sleep...well let's just say I was made sure to never need sleep," Kai told her with a fake smile that showed the pain he must've endured.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Valley-of-Death

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:28 pm
Rin tapped her finger against her cheek, puffing out her lower lip in a pout. "C'mon, now. That smile can't fool me. That principal is a butthole, telling you that you don't deserve a room. You've enrolled, you deserve it." She said, sighing deeply.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:37 pm
Kai shook his head. "It's okay. He's right, I am a monster. It doesn't bother me. Now, let's go for that walk okay," he said softly making sure not to look at her.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Valley-of-Death

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:43 pm
Rinkota shook her head. "Never a monster. Very different, maybe, but not a monster." She said, leaving it at that. Apparently he didn't want to talk about it, or it was too painful. She looked at him. "You must've been hurt pretty bad." She continued to go down the hall. "We don't have to talk about it, if you dn't want."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:47 pm
"There are three types of pain," Kai told her. His mind pulling up memory after memory until finally he had to stop and take a breath. "Physical, mental, and emotional. I was forced to successfully reach the limit of all three."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:50 pm
Hikari got up not being able to sleep but it wasnt Hikari it was Yakumo she started to walk around the school "hopefully there are more people to have fun with" she said smiling  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:58 pm
Rin nodded. "Must've been aweful. I've been through all that pain, but I've never been forced to the limit on all three." She said, waiting for him to catch his breath.  

Valley-of-Death

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:59 pm
"Sorry," he whispered. He closed his eyes for a second until he could walk again. "Sometimes I wish these memories would just go away." He then smiled and grabbed Rin's hand. "So, shall we continue our walk?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:01 pm
Yakumo started to walk down the hall that Rinkota and Kai were on her eyes were closed and she was humming a song that Kai knew very well  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:05 pm
Kai stopped dead in his tracks as a familiar tune entered his ears. "No," he whispered softly as memories came rushing back into his mind. Memories that even Tsuzuki thought were blocked away for good.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff