Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
RPG for anyone (need some help though) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:02 pm
Haruka's eyes widened at the sight of Azreal she closed her eyes and prayed that Laharl would be saved from hell and her wings appeared and she flew up behind Azreal "I behind you all the way" she said tears in her eyes "goodbye brother" Laharl couldnt believe it "Impossible" he said as Azreal held onto his sword  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:06 pm
"Tell my brother hello when you see him. Give him, Rosette, Rei, and your beloved my regards," Azreal said. "As for now, may you rest in peace." In a blinding motion Azreal brought his sword through Laharl, striking a vital spot and thus ensuring his death.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:07 pm
Laharl's wings disappeared only leaving one feather "I hope you both die" he siad falling to the ground Haruka ran up to the feather and caught it screaming "Brother!!!" she held on to the feather tightly as Laharl died  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:14 pm
Azreal closed his eyes and sheathed his sword. He remained hovering above Haruka as Lahal passed away. "I'm sorry Haruka," he whispered.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:16 pm
Haruka rubbed her tears away and looked up at him and smiled and she flew up into his arms "its okay I know" then she looked at the orb that Martel is stuck in and Haruka pointed her hand at it and destroyed it freeing Martel  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:25 pm
"They'll be able to be together now," Azreal said softly as he landed beside her. He looked at himself from head to toe and shook his head softly. "This is going to take some getting used to."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:28 pm
Haruka smiled and hugged Laharl "lets get out of here" she said as they fell from the building and was falling from the sky the ground was a bit away "cool huh" she said smiling and giggling  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:33 pm
"Heh, yeah," Azreal replied as they continued their descent. He couldn't help but stare at Haruka. He could tell how much it hurt her to see what happened to her brother. He remembered how bad he felt when he killed his own brother, and his brother had deserved his death. But Haruka loved her brother with all her heart. It must've been hell on her. Even as they fell all this raced through his mind as did the fact that it was going to take quite a while for him to be accustomed to his new form. Something that he knew was going to be quite an experience.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:36 pm
everyone they loved was by them when they were falling leaving to heaven leaving them to fall "goodbye" they all said smiling Haruka waved  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:41 pm
Azreal watched as his brother and Rosette waved to him. He also saw Joseph and the girl. Rei waved to him, and despite his best efforts a tear formed in his eye.
"Hey, devils don't cry," Muraki said with a smile. "But then again I guess you're no devil anymore. Go, be with her. There are great things in store for you two."
All Azreal could do was nod and whisper a silent thanks to all those who he saw.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:45 pm
They came close to the ground and Haruka summoned her wings larger then normal and her hair turned pure white and she landed them saftly to the ground eyes white and her clothes pure white and she smiled  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:50 pm
"I guess I don't have to worry about the whole devil being wit an angel thing now," Azreal whispered as he held Haruka close to him.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:53 pm
Haruka smiled and held on to him back "and no worring about me leaving" she said a tear going down her eyes "and no more tears" she said wiping them away still smiling  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:05 pm
"No more worrying and no more tears," Azreal repeated. He then smiled and kissed the top of her head. "I'm afraid you're stuck with me kiddo. Halo, horns, and all."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:08 pm
Haruka smiled and held on to Azreal (dont know what else to do crying )  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff