Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Worst Things You Can Ever Say As A Pagan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pelta

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:48 am
deadmanjake
Buckner knows more about Spiritualism than anyone else.
No! It's Bruckner I say! And Johan Sebastian Bach is my ultimate deity of coolness. But you can't worship him because you don't understand figured bass.

*Is inextricably music minded these days...*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:53 am
All religions have origins in Egypt, but Kemetic Recons don't really believe any of the stuff in their religion!  

Henry Dorsett Case

IH_Zero

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:55 am
Henry Dorsett Case
All religions have origins in Egypt, but Kemetic Recons don't really believe any of the stuff in their religion!

I must have missed that one. Who came up with that gem?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:31 pm
AngryRobotsInc.
Henry Dorsett Case

I must have missed that one. Who came up with that gem?
It's a combination of Gabrielle Argith's bull in which he claims that all religions are really based in Egypt (until a single religion is disproven, then he claims all religions but that one came from Egypt). He also claims that followers of non-Abrahamic faiths only believe in the tenets and precepts of their religion, and not at all in the mythos.  

Henry Dorsett Case

Henry Dorsett Case

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:08 pm
"Ask me anything you like about Wicca; I can tell you everything and clear up all the misconceptions!"

I think that one should go right up there with Tea's "In my last life, I was Buddha!"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:24 pm
"I tried to commit suicide over the weekend...what? You want to see the marks?" *places hand on wrist* "Sorry...I healed them."

"I am having an astral baby..." (For those who know me, you know this story...)

"The only reason you don't beleive I can do that is because you don't believe in Wicca" *said to a whole bunch of real pagans....well, realer than she is*

All of those quotes came from a girl I know from school.  

Drucillia

PurpleDragonsGems

Omnipresent Bookworm

15,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:00 pm
Drucillia
"I tried to commit suicide over the weekend...what? You want to see the marks?" *places hand on wrist* "Sorry...I healed them."

"The only reason you don't beleive I can do that is because you don't believe in Wicca" *said to a whole bunch of real pagans....well, realer than she is*

All of those quotes came from a girl I know from school.

Why doesn't she just tattoo "I NEED ATTENTION" on her forhead?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:04 pm
Dragon_Witch_Woman
Because it would involve real effort and pain?  

Henry Dorsett Case

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:28 pm
Henry Dorsett Case
Dragon_Witch_Woman

You mean like the real religion of anything? Sometimes pain is a byproduct and of course, if there is no effort then why bother.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:30 pm
Drucillia

What does Wicca have to do with having an astral baby? And what is an astral baby? Is that like Jesus or something?

The slit wrists I can understand being healed without any scarring, but not when mixed with the other quotes.  

jaden kendam

Henry Dorsett Case

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:38 pm
deadmanjake
Henry Dorsett Case
Dragon_Witch_Woman

You mean like the real religion of anything? Sometimes pain is a byproduct and of course, if there is no effort then why bother.
Well, I was referring more to the "Oh I healed them" statement that implies that no suicide attempt took place, and how it's easier just to make up impressive-sounding tripe than to go get a tattoo, since it seems as if most tattoo parlors have problems with tattooing minors (the one that did my ink will not tattoo a minor, even with parental consent), and some simply will not put a tattoo on your face (some will do it with a waiver, but some will not do face tattoos period).  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:14 pm
Henry Dorsett Case
deadmanjake
Henry Dorsett Case
Dragon_Witch_Woman

Well, I was referring more to the "Oh I healed them" statement that implies that no suicide attempt took place, and how it's easier just to make up impressive-sounding tripe than to go get a tattoo, since it seems as if most tattoo parlors have problems with tattooing minors (the one that did my ink will not tattoo a minor, even with parental consent), and some simply will not put a tattoo on your face (some will do it with a waiver, but some will not do face tattoos period).

I just made a general statement to your statement. I actually did not pinpoint the tatoo thing. But that is what you replied to, and I went with it. xd  

jaden kendam

Mercurial Anima

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:06 pm
Hallelujah! Praise Jesus!

xp  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:55 am
Zehira Anima
What's wrong with that?

Hail teh Christian Wixxa!  

Pelta

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:09 pm
missmagpie
Zehira Anima
What's wrong with that?

Hail teh Christian Wixxa!

Jesus is the male deity of Wicca. And Mary is the female. I think they are saying it is his mom, not Mary Magdalene either. So that would make Wicca kind of incestual, right? eek  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games