Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
The Complaint Dept Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you consider this thread cathartic?
  No
  Yes
  Where's my damned dinner?
View Results

4chaos69

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:55 pm
biggest gripe i have is this damn california heat and humidity lately. im mean enough already, i want to put a sweat shirt back on soon  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:43 pm
I'm finding it too damn hard to take some of the young people on this forum seriously. Now I don't want to sound like i'm stuck up my own a** here, but, in going through some of the topics on ED in the main forum, I felt parts of my brain begin to shut down, in an effort to quarantine the unaffected braincells yadda yadda yadda....

I got too lazy to finish that thought. But I think you know where I'm headed with this, if I haven't already gotten there.  

LoonamusPrime

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:45 pm
Gah ~ trying to find enough time to take care of my g'ma, my ma, my kids, my job, and now my guild... crying

Bless our lovely mods for helping me out so much. heart

We used to have a thread for slow-moving conversations... not sure where it is atm...

And sadly I can only get on in the evenings, most are in bed so I can post an answer and then have to wait for everyone to come back.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:07 pm
4chaos69
biggest gripe i have is this damn california heat and humidity lately. im mean enough already, i want to put a sweat shirt back on soon

YOUR SIG IS FULL OF EPIC WIN AMAZINGNESS. O_O

Just looking at it made me want a glass of wine and a cig! XD

ok so my complaint

We're having an ant problem right now and it is driving me crazy. We killed them all already and a week later they were back. They attack my kitty's food, if I so much as accidently leave a cup with some soda residue in the bottom they're all over that. There's nothing we can do about it because there's ants everywhere outside of the house, down the streets, etc... The other people that live int he house don't do anything about it, so all our efforts in our space are futile. I want to move into our own place so bad, but I just moved out here to cali and finding a job isn't very easy.

Also in california when you go to the DMV you don't get your license five minutes later. I could not believe this, in florida if I lost my license or something, I went to the DMV gave them 10 bucks, and they made me a new one right then and there. Here you get it in the mail in two ******** weeks.

At least I finally found my passport and I have cigs. >.<  

Bouton_dOr

Warnersister

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:24 am
4chaos69

What say we swap countries in that case? I am sick of the rain and the cold summer we've had in the UK.

DW  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:30 am
Warnersister
4chaos69

What say we swap countries in that case? I am sick of the rain and the cold summer we've had in the UK.

DW

I miss the rain then when it does rain it only gets cold, then goes back up to 90 the next day. Danm ohio's stupid instability. I can't wait for it to just cool off and stay that way  

Gothic Star28

Diamond Wales

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:32 am
Gothic Star28
Warnersister
4chaos69

DW

I miss the rain then when it does rain it only gets cold, then goes back up to 90 the next day. Danm ohio's stupid instability. I can't wait for it to just cool off and stay that way

Amen to that. I also live in ohio, and all summer it's been 80+ temps, except when it rains, when it drops for the briefest of times but jacks the humidity sky high. However, my complaint is not weather, it's school. I currently go to school online, but recently got told that i have to provide documentation that proves how much I make for tax purposes. I sent it in, and now they're telling me that I have to provide the documentation again or not be able to attend classes next term. Stupid financial aid for losing that stuff. scream  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:24 pm
Damn Gaia rearrange the pages all the time... multimedia is missing from "My Account" so I can't tell people where to post playlists, and couldn't change mine if I wanted to.... grrrrr stare  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Crystalwolf78

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:24 pm
i been away for a week and a half cause
1. i had to work on a big paper for my college class last week
2. i went to a family reunion and on monday i got sick badly
3. i almost forgot about the geezer guild sweatdrop my old mind is slipping  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:46 pm
My complaint today?

All the b***h a** whining about the new celebrity items, and how gaia only wants our money.

Who doesn't want your money? I do! o:

Is gaia forcing you to give them money? No.

Is it easy to enjoy gaia without spending a dime? Yes. Even if you are obsessed with pixelated wealth. While he has bought me stuff with GC, my boyfriend and not profited from a single cent of gaia cash and managed to make 300k in a week through playing the market.

If you simply don't like the items, um ignore them? o: I can assure you that enough people on gaia do like them that gaia could give a rats a** whether you think they're cash worthy or not.

I'm so over people complaining about gaia wanting to make money. Maybe if gaia made more money they could hire more employees to work on things like the battle system you always cry about them putting off for CS items.

I love some of the Snoop Dogg items and glad to have a piece of my favorite OG and my favorite restaurant in Hollywood(one of my favorites overall) represented on my avatar. I like my avatar to represent my tastes and interests. If these aren't your tastes and interests(like The Hulk isn't mine) then maybe something in the future will be.

yea yea that's probably tl;dr for most of you. XD

I also I am very disappointed in T3h Vending Guild. I joined it to discuss ya know, vending and stuff. There's so much elitist BAWing in that guild now that has nothing to do with vending, but people just bashing gaia. I hate having to sift through multiple posts to find one that has anything relevant to the whole point of the guild. It's annoying and exasperating, and it makes it difficult to take them seriously.

Well there's my b***h a** whining. XD  

Bouton_dOr

Gothic Star28

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:17 am
Look at this way. Some people have that type of dispossable income to spend on special cash items. At least not all of the cool items are gaia cash items.

wait this is the complaints department.......................

Danm tv dinners and the vegtables that get into the dessert. I don't want corn with my brownie.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:59 am
Gothic Star28
Look at this way. Some people have that type of dispossable income to spend on special cash items. At least not all of the cool items are gaia cash items.

Danm tv dinners and the vegtables that get into the dessert. I don't want corn with my brownie.

LOL I hate it when that happens!! It's even worse when the mashes get mixed in. XP  

Bouton_dOr

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:10 pm
Bouton_dOr
Gothic Star28

LOL I hate it when that happens!! It's even worse when the mashes get mixed in. XP
It always gets mixed in. My father would have said, "It all goes to the same place." Which is what he always said right after he mashed his potatoes and mixed vegetables together. rofl

I miss him... but know that he wouldn't have wanted to live the way he would have if he'd survived. rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:52 am
Has anyone seen the Beta version of the avatar arena? Personally, I think it stinks! The background is WAY too dark and the pictures are FUZZY! I WISH Gaia would quit frikkin' around with the site!  

Venuslady

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:30 am
I actually like the way it looks....

My complaint right now is that I'm too tired.....I don't want to work so early in the morning every damn day!

And now I only have 26 hours next week. Give me more hours to pay the bills!  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games