Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
~*~Mermaid Melody RP~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna be in this rp??
  Yes
  No
View Results

Guinevere the beauty

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:57 am
Guin tried to say that she was fine but only bubbles appeared. She motioned to the other mermaid to take her to shore. She was glad that someone had found her.

The creature saw the mermaid and began advancing, but the other mermaid was already taking Guin to the surface.

"That's it Mae!" cried Jadea. She swam to her. "Right, let's get outts here! I've had enough for one day."

They swam off.

"Thanks for having my back there." Said Jadea to Mae "Where's Izul?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:56 pm
" Are you alright?" Karen questioned while the two of them emerged from the depths of the sea.

(( By the way, since no one is rping Kaito right now, I'll sub forever who's suppos to play him. Oh yeah and can anyone tell me the name's of the other two boys?))  

Kandie Skull

` TenTen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:00 pm
((Nagisa and Masahiro 3nodding ))

Coco began singing Kibou no Kaneoto.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:53 am
"Cowards! Why do you come and fight then run away?" Anglie shouted after the two.  

Anglie
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100

` TenTen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:33 pm
Coco finished singing Kibou no Kaneoto but saw that Mae was unharmed."What the!?"screamed Coco,"Your unharmed!".

"Didn't you get the part that I am stronger than you all combined?"replied Mae with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:22 pm
(( Thanks! ^_^ I'm gonna add them to the list of characters! ^_^ ))

Akane appeared straight out from the waters, hearing that Mea and Jadea were both on land, trying to capture and take away the pearls of the new mermaids, she quickly headed towards their destination. As Akane walked towards the Peal Pari, she had gotten alot of glances from the so-called 'humans' so she wore something different, but does that mean they can just stare? The 'humans' finally stopped starring as Akane shot them back evil glares. Soon, she found herself standing infront of the Pearl Pairi with a smirk.

" Mermaid princesses, here I come, " Akane laughed evily to herself as she burst open the doors and entered.

Karen sat on the beach, the girl she had just rescued from whatever was at the bottom of the sea had not awakened yet. The purple pearl princess was in her human form and so was the other mermaid. Karen stared down at the neckless hung around the silver haired girl. Indeed, just as Karen has suspected, she was a Mermaid Princess. Her neckless was silver and she had a silver tail when Karen saw her in distress.

But, what happened to her? Why couldn't she breath or swim? And what happened to her tail? wondered Karen as she stared down at the girl's legs.

Karen let out a sigh, " I guess only time will tell."

(( Wow, that was long... Well anyways, WHOOO!! Almost 400 posts!! ^_^ ))  

Kandie Skull

` TenTen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:23 pm
((WHOOT!!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:45 pm
(( Lol. ^_^ ))

(( *sigh* I wonder where everyone is... stare ))  

Kandie Skull

Anglie
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:45 am
((This confuses me too, I thought Mae and Jadea swam away... but then they're somehow back with the mermaids talking?))

"You're not stronger than all of us. We can beat you!" Anglie said, "It's you who always runs away, and if you were stronger, than wouldn't you have caught us a while ago?" Anglie was P'Oed (pissed off) now. Even though she's normally shy, this case was different. When you get her mad, she gets going.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:24 am
Guin started to wake up. She opened her eyes and stared at the girl standing over her.

"Hello" she whispered. her voice was horse and her head was pounding.

The girl seemed to be a mermaid as well as she had a pearl necklace.

"What happened?!!" She asked the girl. She was very confused. The last thing she remembered was drowning in the cave, wiht that THING in there.

*What was it? And why did she start to drown??? She remebered feeling her tail fading and her gills disappear. She turned into her human form while she was still underwater. Could she still transform?!* she thoguth frighteningly.

Jadea and Mae were away and Jadea felt a bit suspicious. *Where was Izul?* She would normally be here.

"Mae, where's Izul?" she asked carefully.

Guinevere the beauty

` TenTen

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:05 am
Mae said with a smirk "Gaito gave me permisssion to kill her,she was a weakling!"" and she turned back to the mermaids and summoned her flame phoenixes.

The phoenixes knocked down Coco and she said "Your gonna regret this Mae,Jadea!"

Kendra swam over to help up Coco.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:09 am
She gave Coco her worst look.

"So- Izul is dead. Oh well she was a waste of space anyway! Always letting those mermaids escape! Couldn't even hold onto one, in Gaito's castle for god's sake! how incompetant can you be?! Well good riddance!"

Guinevere the beauty

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:06 pm
Guinevere the beauty
Guin started to wake up. She opened her eyes and stared at the girl standing over her.

"Hello" she whispered. her voice was horse and her head was pounding.

The girl seemed to be a mermaid as well as she had a pearl necklace.

"What happened?!!" She asked the girl. She was very confused. The last thing she remembered was drowning in the cave, wiht that THING in there.

*What was it? And why did she start to drown??? She remebered feeling her tail fading and her gills disappear. She turned into her human form while she was still underwater. Could she still transform?!* she thoguth frighteningly.

Jadea and Mae were away and Jadea felt a bit suspicious. *Where was Izul?* She would normally be here.

"Mae, where's Izul?" she asked carefully.

"Well," began Karen, " My pearl started to glow, I knew that you were trouble. When I found you, you were unconiss and this THING was advencing on you. If your a mermaid princess, waht happened to your tail?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:59 pm
Mae smiled and said "Sonic Melody Sleep!" and Coco and Kendra started to fall asleep.

Kendra tried to cover her ears but she could here the sound.Then Kendra fell asleep.

"Ken..dra..."murmered Coco as the sound made her fall asleep next to Kendra.

"Gaito will be so proud of us!"said Mae as she swam over to Kendra and Coco.The other mermaids tried to stop her,but a forcefeild stopped them.  

` TenTen

Guinevere the beauty

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:48 am
Guin smiled at the girl. "Thank you. I dont' know- it was the strangest thing.....i.....i don't think i can transform anymore....." She started to cry.

Jadea howled with delight, as she grabbed the two mermaids.

"Let's hurry, and get these to Gaito!" She and Mae swam off.

~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff