Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Guild Archives
Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dame Vill

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:15 am
Hey all! It's good to see some fellow Tau players out there. I'm the only one around where I live. My name's Naomi and I've been playing for 4-5 years now. I started collecting a Tau force when they first came out and have since built it up to around 2100 pts depending on troop load out. I started collecting a Guard army about two years ago. I got it up to around 1500-1700pts. I have since become disenchanted with them for some reason and am looking to sell them in the local classifieds section. I think I do pretty well on the field, but my skills are a bit lacking when it comes to painting. I tend to do basic paint schemes to get my troops out and playable quickly. That works pretty good for Tau, but the Guard have more visible skin that needs special attention that I seem to be unwilling and unable to give. sweatdrop I hope to enjoy my time in this guild for now, I'm leaving in February and probably won't be on much anymore after that... cry Thanks to whoever accepted my join request! I can't wait until the new codex comes out! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:38 pm
Hello, I'm Leonedus. I am some-what new to the game and am currently playing as Chaos Space Marines. I chose to play Chaos simply because everyone in my circle plays with Space Marines or Imperial Guard, and because it kind of makes sense in according with the storyline of the 40k universe.(The true irony of it is that each of us is playing an army parallel to our personalities LoL) I most often play 1500-2000 point games with my friends. As soon as I get more of a feel for the game, I will begin competing in tournaments. I do not currently have pics of my army, but that will soon change...

DEATH TO THE FALSE EMPEROR! twisted  

Haru Mutou

matty_666

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:30 am
hi all im matt i havr 2000pt deathwing army working on a raven gared one now and i play flames of war to  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:44 am
Alright i'm posting on here again cause i actually have some models. I'm collecting an Eldar army and i some eldar guardians so i hope to expand soon and get a rule book. (If anyone knows how to put pics on the comp pm me please. i forgot sweatdrop )  

Dervos

KageHiNoRyu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:01 pm
Greetings. I am Brother Grandmaster KageHiNoRyuu. If you haven't guessed it by now I have a Dark Angels Space Marine army. At the moment it is about 1500 points. I am striving for a 2500 point one. I still need to paint some of them so I dont have any pics yet. After this one I plan to make a Tau army. Remember,

Any one who gets in the way of our eternal quest, whether Eldar, Ork, or Brother Marine, shall meet a quick end on the blade of my sword.

All thoes who withhold any informaition what-so-ever will meet a terrible pain from Asmodai's Blades of Reason.

And the Fallen, you can run and hide, but we will find you and you will repay for your treachery to the Emperor of Man, and have Ezekiel remove your name from the Book of Salvation.

For we cannot remedeem ourselves in the eyes of the Emperor untill every, single Fallen has repented for their deeds of trechery.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:19 pm
Hi im Vash

While i do not as of yet play WH 40k i am going to start relatively soon.

And from what ive read i like the sounds of the Imperial Guard the most ^_^  

Vash262

cumpwnme

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:35 pm
Just call me zisis for now,
I'm a fan of both warhammer and 40k. With an army for either one. (by army I should say a few sqauds >.<)

But mainly I like fantasy better and still need to paint up my models, but otherwise i'm a dedicated High elf player.
And for 40k go bloody angels! *evil cackel*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:03 pm
I'm Mr Toad, occourse. I'm just beginning a Space Marine army -- all I've got is Battle for Macragge and the Codex, but I know most of the game background. At Christmas I'll get the Battleforce and start some Combat Patrol games.
I plan to field the Angels of Glory, a chapter I made up, unless the name's taken.
Can't get a photo right no as there're no models. Psh!  

MrToad

Roky_P

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:38 pm
Hello, I've been playing for about 4 years now, 40K exclusively. My armies include Chaos Undivided, Khorne, Blood Angels, Orks, Eldar, Necrons, Imperial Guard and Grey Knights Supplements. I've just started into fantasy because I just watched my first game a few weeks ago and have bought one warrior regiment, a heavy repeater and a sorceress from the Dark Elf line. I almost played DE in 40K, but decided not too, but I like the model range for the Dark Elves, so I'm giving them a try.

Hmm, I don't know what else to add. Once I'm finished painting my sorceress and Bolt Thrower I'll take some pics and post em up for everyone!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:59 pm
I just started playing 40k last week, but I have a complete Necron army.
I've sunk about $1000 dollers into my army.
I want to try out Battlefleet Gothic.
Other then that there isn't really that much to say so.......
Goodbye.  

Ichiga who Topples Oaks

METALFumasu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:34 am
Greetings, fellow gamers. I'm an Ork player, with an army containing 1183 points exactly.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:19 pm
Hello all. I've been playing 40k for just about 10 years now, and I am compleatly addicted to the game. I've played Dark Eldar, Eldar, Imp Guard, Space Marines, and my core armies of Chaos. I have been most succesfull playing Eldar and Chaos, where I have had trouble finding good games outside of GW employies, and Tournaments. I've attended Gamesday in Baltimore 4 times, and will be attending again this year. I am also looking into starting a Witch Hunter army, however my bank account is drying up due to college expenses.  

azos

Segurius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 12:05 pm
Ey there!
I'm a necron player, my army totals a little bit more the 1750 points...I'm also a Space Marine player with my own little chapter-about 500 points worth. I collect random little bits and stuff so I also have orks, imperial guard, some lizardmen, and a couple tau...like I said, random stuff sweatdrop .
I'm mainly a terrain maker, I'm hoping to have a site up soon where I can demonstrate how to make some pretty cool scenery with anything you can find.
So...yea...I'm here for any terrain questions, storyline offers, or ideas...and hugs heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:50 am
"Remember the fallon, and drink deep victory"
im a blood angels player and ive been playing for 4 years, currently i run a mean assault/ close combat army for example i fot a necron 2000pt army with only 1200pts of blood angels, know it kinda helped he was a rich kid who only played for 3 weeks befor. but still i killed him to the man(or machine in this case) with my command squad, dev squad and half my death company left.
i realy am not likeing the new 4th addition becasue of the necrons new upgrades, but what ever, if it walks ill play agenst it. ninja  

Inu-washa

Accalia Nadia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:18 pm
I have just started playing Warhammer 40k. I have bought the Battle For Macragge boxed set. And have painted up a few models already mainly Space Marines. So right now I have some Space Marines and Tyranids.

I hope to have a good Imperial Guards Army soon and I also would like to collect Space Marine and Tyranids.

Here is a pic of some of my Space Marines they are fully painted except for some of the bases and Brother Sgt. Octivians Face. (Due to the fact I have no more Dwarf Flesh.)
User Image

I am also intrested in Warhammer Fantasy and might buy some soon.

Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games