Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What Anime Has Made You Cry? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

condople

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:28 pm
at the very end of samurai champloo cause they just like split up after being so close and having so many adventures  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:30 pm
Phaid
Graveyard of the Fireflies had me SOBBING.
Jin-roh got me stired up too. (I <3 this movie)
Misato and the answering machine scene on evangelion was really sad too.

jin-roh was awsome  

condople

Chu Nyan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:16 pm
condople
at the very end of samurai champloo cause they just like split up after being so close and having so many adventures

Yes suu..I agree it was sad...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:21 pm
At the end of Chrno Crusade (I think that's how you spell it... In Japanese is クロノクルセイ.) When Chrno returns to the chruch and Rosette was about to die and ran for him. crying crying crying

And in the end of Full Moon Wo Sagashite. Mitsuki and Takuto kissed and yeah...  

Chu Nyan

Sabitre

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:26 pm
I cried with FMA ep.25 word of farewell.

I didn't cry when Nina died because I knew what was going to happen. But being prepared didn't help when it came to Hughes.

I might have cried when I first watched Hellsing but that was because it sucked. Then I found Hellsing OVA.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:16 am
Bleach when Aizen stabs Hinamori (i know she dosent die), but it kills me to see her look up at him and he looks so diabolical. and gaara's (naruto) backstory, when yashamaru tells him the truth (i dont know if i spelled her name right) about how she really feels about him.  

Deoxsis

Lunar Angel666

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:13 pm
umm...the FMA movie made me cry when they made it seem like Ed was leaving his brother behind forever when he had just been reunited with him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:45 am
i cried when nina, hughs, and ed died in Full Metal Alchemist and episode 21 of Fruits Basket  

Meenay

Josafat

Desirable Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:09 pm
i don't know why... but yesterday i was watching Naruto... when Hinata fights Neji... and I cried neutral seeing Hinata getting hurt and her hopes of winning been torn apart by Neji... i don;t know why did i cried... my eyes got wet... and i felt starnge... i have seen things more sad thamn that eek  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:29 pm
I cried at the end of Chrono Crusade.  

Lady Akasu

Floppy Miko

Arya.Riona

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:20 am
Grave of the fireflies, sooooo sad sad  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:28 pm
Grave of the Fireflies made me cry for a week crying it was so sad,
after that nothing seemed to make me want to cry until I watched Full Metal Alchemist where the dad dies crying crying  

Sin Fang

Spiritual Dragon

49,250 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

sw33t_bliss

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:32 pm
OMG. There's just so many Animes I've cried when I watched.

Let's see...Well there's Gundam SEED, Naruto, Hm...At the end of Right of Left (not a very well known anime) it's sad because everyone dies, Uhm...I can't really remember any of the other animes I've cried while watching but let's just say I cry at every little sad or very emotional part XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:04 pm
I found it very sad at the end of Samurai Champloo but also the end of 3 by 3 Eyes was disheartening also.. I really wanted something good to happen to Pie and there was no resolution! Now Samurai Champloo was sad because they had been through so much together and then they just split up! I think they need each other and them spliting up is horrible! I also thought the end of Berserk was VERY sad. It didnt end the way i would have like it to. crying crying crying  

DeSpAiR0218

phoebe_p3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:22 pm
Well theres been a few. Cowboy Bebop, Wolf's Rain, YuYu Hakusho( on numerous times), Inu Yasha, Rurouni Kenshin, Trigun, and more. Yeah im a sucker anime tear-jerkers. sweatdrop biggrin  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games