Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:22 pm
"Whoa whoa whoa back up. What spell did she use?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:52 pm
" I CANT FIND ANY PROFFESORS!!!!"

Runs over to juni
"wait.. how can silver stuff come out instead of blood... Wait... dont centaurs have silver...blood?"

Lorrieta

luvzdeidara

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:14 pm
Dei limps into the infermary," Hello! Is anyone here? I was cleaning in the kitchen and tripped over a stool and tristed my ankle".  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:39 pm
um im not sure what spell she cast it was from a book in the forgotten chamber but still im sure it couldnt have been too harmful right?
also i thought unicorns were the only creature with silver blood
i dont think she is part centaur cause her and summer are related and one of them is related directly with salzar slytherin so most likely not centaur

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

cocosam

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:50 pm
Sam starts to flutter her hands around, and then her spell book falls out, the one with her name on it and everyone else in her family since it was he fathers, and grandfathers. She then starts to kick, still while barfing silver stuff. While kicking, she kicks to book off the bed and open to the page with the spell on it. It reads, "Nemus Incrementum Ostendo sum"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:20 pm
"Oh, Dei, I'm not sure anyone can help right now, we're kinda tied up at the moment!" Juni says frustratedly, then she turns to look at the book on the floor. "Huh?"

She picked up the book, and looked at the spell. "A tree growing spell? This is what she used right, guys?" She showed the book to the others, "But this looks like incredibly advanced stuff... and she's only a first year, right? It must've backfired somehow. Somebody look this up in the medical book," she says while restraining Sam's legs so she won't be able to harm herself somehow.

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

cocosam

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:22 pm
Sam then starts to shudder more. Her skin starts to turn pale, and you can see her veins and arteries running through her body.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:30 pm
*When the book fell to the floor Summer shot up from the armchair she had fallen asleep in.*
Ohmygod! Sam! Not again!
*She picked up the book on the floor and read the Latin. Luckily, her family knew latin.*
She said: Nemus Incrementum Ostendo sum which means Tree Growth Show to be...
I have to do something. Juni, that bowl isn't going to do anything!
Argentum Subsisto! Somes exsisto sedo!(literally Silver Cease, Body be calm)

Summer_Breeze1507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:31 pm
Prof. Ro enters the infirmary. "You needed a teacher right Ashley? Oh my gosh!! Sam what is wrong???? Never mind, keep working, I'll help Dei while you try to keep her from getting any paler, she looks like a dead person as it is," the potions professor instructs. "Dei, come over her and sit down. I'll get you a potion to mend your ankle," she says and begins to dig through her bag. "Oh fudge! It's in my room. I'll call a house elf to run and get it," she says.
((OCC unicorn blood is silver not centaur, but we can say it is..))

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:34 pm
Sam, unlike the spell, starts to spit up more silver stuff. The tips of her hair then start to turn a blueish white.  

cocosam

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:40 pm
"Mon Dieu ! ! Que continue-t-il ? Ceci est terrible ! !!! Où un elfe de maison est ?" Prof. Ro says, fluent in French. "There's no time!" The teacher draws her wand. "Accio Mending Potion!" a vial flies through the air and into her hand. "Here," she says, handing it to Dei, "Drink three drops only! We don't need another malfunction. Now, where is that medical book?" she asks.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:41 pm
*Sam's hair turns more blueish white*  

cocosam

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:41 pm
um i have no idea what to about sams condition and why would she be using a tree growing spell to reverse a forest gone into over drive?
turns to professor ro wouldnt the summoning charm bring the potion you need to you ?
i wish i knew what to do
um maybe one of my elders will know ima go send an owl and hope it gets there in time

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:43 pm
*Sam's veins start to turn a blueish white too. Then, a small book reading "The Magical Viruses. A way to find out what your friend has."  

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:45 pm
*Summer screams, she had just made it worse, or it got worse on its own but either way it wasnt any better.*
Professor Ro, what medical book do you need, there are tons all over! We have gone through quite a bit, none of them mention any silver stuff...
*Summer wished she could take Sam's phone and call her parents, but she didn't think she should. It would worry them over nothing if Professor Ro could fix it.*
James dont worry about the owl, there isn't time!

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games