Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

Henry Dorsett Case

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:50 am
Human Resources
Says I've been terminated
Boss all "WTF?"

Paycheck is resolved
But no direct deposit
Pick the damn thing up

Standing at the bank
Oh that girl is so polite
And efficient, too!

Motherf***ing cars
Everyone get off my road
Must get back to work

Kingdom of Loathing
Infects my mind with haiku
Almost typed "kaiju"

Damn website again
GRAH! Only use Dreamweaver
Word produces tears  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:58 am
I'm angry. Really ******** angry.

So I agreed last week to stay with my aging flute teacher tonight. Fine. She needs someone to stay with her. No matter how inconvenient this was for me, having work incredibly early tomorrow morning and going straight from work tomorrow evening to ANOTHER COUNTY for three days, I still was going to do it. Because it's only fair that one takes care of ones precious aging people.

Later on, HER OWN ******** SON said he'd decided to put himself out far enough to actually stay with her tonight (omg! He hasn't bothered visiting her in months!), then CANCELED this morning, after I was told last night that she wouldn't need me.

So I had gleefully arranged to go to a band practise tonight, thinking I could sleep in my own bed for a night before going to Kilkenny for three days. Oh was I wrong. So she rings me up to tell me Steven can't make it - I have to haul my a** out to take care of her because her own ******** FAMILY can't be bothered to, and on top of that I have to cancel on the band who I really need to rehearse with. ******** assholes shirking on responsibility.

At least I understand how much she means to me. Apparently her own ******** SON doesn't give a s**t.  

Pelta

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:57 am
If anyone ever has to deal with Workmans Comp, Social Security, and Medicaid all at once, dont be surprised if you want to kill yourself. Especially if your workmans comp lawyers make you feel like dirt. Dirty ******** goverment a** kissers.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:08 pm
I'm tired of everything in the world being expected of me, but nothing being expected of my sister.

Even if I didn't want to (and I do--I need the money, and I have a fun job), I'd be forced to work full-time. My sister only works TWO HOURS a week, and that's perfectly fine--my parents haven't made one single comment to her about her needing to get a job with more hours. Amazing.

When there's a family problem/happening, it's me who has to drive at least half an hour out of my way to watch my second cousins/deal with my Grandmother/help people move/etc. If my sister is asked, she will whine and b***h her way out of it. How mature.

Never mind that I'm the one working full-time, looking for an apartment, trying to sell off my bass guitar and other things I don't need anymore to raise money, and making time for my friends and my fiance (who's birthday is coming up this month along with our four-year anniversary), she works a mighty two hours a week, and spends the remainder of her time holding her boyfriend hostage (who wants desperately to dump her, but is too nice), and sitting on her a** at the computer.

I also love that when I got a car, I paid for it. And when I went to college, I paid for it (in installments, but I still paid them back). She gets my mom's old car, and doesn't pay a dime. She has no intentions of paying my parents back for college (and she's going to a university, not a community college like I did--she doesn't even know what her majour is going to be, but she refuses to be sensible and take her gen. ed. courses at a community college to save money because "Community colleges are for stupid people" rolleyes ).

She is eighteen. It is time for her to grow up and be responsible.

Thank Gods I only have three more weeks to deal with her bullshit, and then I don't have to see her for at least a year and a half.  

queertastrophy

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:18 pm
That Moderator application s**t pisses me off. I had Jaden for Mod in my siggy for a while, and could not get a freaking answer. Then, when my computer is fully ******** up, and I could not even get a ride to the library, they announce MOD application day. Bullshit.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:28 pm
jaden kendam
That Moderator application s**t pisses me off. I had Jaden for Mod in my siggy for a while, and could not get a freaking answer. Then, when my computer is fully ******** up, and I could not even get a ride to the library, they announce MOD application day. Bullshit.
You wouldn't make a good Mod. You have too short a temper and you talk about people like they have balls of cotton for brains.

While this may be true, it isn't what makes for a good Mod.  

TeaDidikai

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:52 pm
TeaDidikai
jaden kendam
You wouldn't make a good Mod. You have too short a temper and you talk about people like they have balls of cotton for brains.

While this may be true, it isn't what makes for a good Mod.

I dont always have too short of temper. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:34 pm
jaden kendam
I dont always have too short of temper. crying
confused  

TeaDidikai

queertastrophy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:57 am
About a month and a week-ish until my desired moving date, and the apartment landlord people I've been in contact with are starting to give me a bit of a runaround. No no no no nooooo. gonk

But Goddamn, do I love my mother-in-law. I'm getting a whole bunch of dishes, pots and pans, and general kitchen supplies from her, in addition to some furniture (a big dresser, possibly a smaller dresser, a mattress frame, a television, a television stand, and a coffee table).

I need to take Jeannine out to a fancy-pants dinner when I see her again. heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:05 am
This is turning out to be a very bad start for this month. Heh. sweatdrop

Dear Boss,

I'm still unsure what crawled up your a** and died, leaving you in such a bad mood this week, but kindly remove it.

I'd really like to know where you get the idea that I'm always screwing off--excuse me all to ******** for going to get a garbage bag, to clean up all of the paper and silica bags that come from the shoe boxes. Excuse me for also having to take a piss or two during my eight and a half hour shift. Just because I have to walk past a section where two of my dear friends are working to achieve both tasks doesn't mean I'm stopping to talk to them. Check the damn cameras if you don't believe me.

I'm also sorry that I can't have a whole palate of shoes done in two hours--separating the shoes alone takes about an hour to do, on a good day. And, since the planogram team completely redid the shoe department during the past week, I now have to relearn where EVERYTHING goes. I am literally working as quickly as I can, sweat is pouring down my face, and the front of my shirt is soaked (gross, I know, but they turn off the A/C at night, and it's hotter than Hell!)...and somehow, it is still not good enough for you if I do the whole section in three hours. LEARN TO DEAL WITH IT.

And when I go to fix the guy who did the baby section's (which I usually do, in addition to shoes) ********, don't scream at me to get back to my aisle and finish unpacking boxes without even letting me get a word in. I was doing Joe a favour, because he was wondering where the back-stock for baby was. It turns out your new idiot hire, Will, left it sitting there even after I told him it had to be taken to Joe. Heaven ******** forbid I do something nice while on the clock. rolleyes

Also: Don't roll your eyes at me when I tell you that I'm leaving at 6:30. That is when my shift ends. I don't give a ******** that the floor isn't cleared; you cannot hold me hostage. I all ready have a few minutes of overtime for this week, and I'd rather you not be on my a** about that, were I to stay. It's either leaving at 6:30, or being bitched at double-time when you realize I have overtime. I'll take the former.

Please remove the copious amount of sand that is clogging up your (proverbial) v****a, and return to being the fun boss you once were.

Kiss my a**,
--BlueRoseTorn

(Phew, I feel better now. whee )  

queertastrophy

Vertigo_Kiwi

Tipsy Wench

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:09 am
I'm really ticked right now, I'm kinda in an "out for blood" mood.

None of my doctors have helped me, in the past year no one has made me feel better. (for those who don't know, I have bipolar). I've been in a hospital, I've been to a therapist, I've seen 2 different psychiatrists, and I've been on 6 or 7 different medications.

Every doctor is unprofessional, none of them remember who I am, they always take 30 min. to find their notes about me, they always mix up whatever I tell them. Why is it so freakin' hard to find decent mental health care? I can't stand this, I shouldn't feel like giving up when I walk out of the doctor's office.

ugh.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:01 am
I could murder my ******** boyfriend right now.

He told me the condo was a sure thing. 100%.

Yet the landlady has now said "NO CATS! NO CATS AT ALL!"

So no condo.

I have all ready left a note for the HR exec with information about my move, and what store would like to be transferring to. Now it might not happen, which would put me in trouble with my bosses for "lying". This is the kind of bullshit that could get me FIRED.

I don't even know if I want to speak with him at all for the rest of the week. How ******** DARE he put me in this ********, do I need a drink.  

queertastrophy

patch99329

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:06 am
If anyone says anything even remotely incorrect about wicca today I will rip out their throats. Even if it was unintentional and harmless >.<

I'm just at the end of my tether with a forum I've been a member of for a while now. The only reason I don't leave is because I am staff there now and because the members ARE a nice bunch...just idiots.
The problem is, is that the most prominent and respected members on this forum really do talk bullshit. But they don't realise that they do it at all. As well as this, the two 'biggest players' on this forum are two middle aged women who just bounce fluffy ideas off each other and are COMPLETELY stuck in their ways.
I have given up trying to bring a shred of correct information to the place because nobody will hear it.

EVERY DAY you hear s**t like,
'hecate is my matron...shes the moon'
'Wicca is what YOU want it to be, it's all about developing your own personal path'
'love and light'
'stregheria is a really old form of wicca from the 1300's. It's where gardner got most of his inspiration...and so did witchcraft!'
'why YES it is ok to be a monotheistic wiccan'
'I know gardner created wicca, but wicca has evolved since them and some of his teachings aren't significant'
'I wrote this poem about the burning times'

HAGAGAAHDSF

AND THIS IS JUST THE s**t FROM THE 'EXPERIENCED' MEMBERS.
I shouldn't let it get to me as much as it does, but I just feel so hopeless as I watch this bug spread. A non-wiccan member (a trad witch like myself) was chased away for saying one of the women was full of s**t. rolleyes

To think a few months back, I told blackkat that if he wanted to go fluffy hunting there, he had to be nice.

... crying

And to top that off, I started the diet the hospital gave me yesterday. It's before my...uh....scan at the hospital.
I can't eat any fruit or veg(not even juice with pulp), dairy, wholemeal things or meat gonk
My lunch today consists of strained vegetable soup, my tea of smoked haddock and mashed potatoe(the only kind of potatoe i'm allowed).

.... crying I need a cookie.

OH WAIT! I can't have one, I'll just have to settle for a carbonated beverage and a boiled sweet... stare  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:07 am
I'd like to curl up, fall asleep, and never wake up again.

I'm tired of the bullshit at my job. I'm tired of my boyfriend's bullshit. I'm tired of everyone telling me I'm doing everything wrong. A few kind words and a little encouragement go such a long way.

More than anything, I'm tired of being unsure about everything.

I guess this makes me an official twenty-something. confused  

queertastrophy

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:35 am
BlueRoseTorn
I'd like to curl up, fall asleep, and never wake up again.

I'm tired of the bullshit at my job. I'm tired of my boyfriend's bullshit. I'm tired of everyone telling me I'm doing everything wrong. A few kind words and a little encouragement go such a long way.

More than anything, I'm tired of being unsure about everything.

I guess this makes me an official twenty-something. confused

If you were doing everything wrong, then you wouldnt have a job. As for the boyfriend, just threaten to neuter him if he ******** up one more thing. And if he runs away screaming, then I guess you did something right, cause that would mean he was going to mess something up.

Have a great day xd  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games