Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Returning Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:40 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
"That ain't what I said an ya know it. Ya twistin my words. Ya know I'd protect my family over Finley. Why the hell ya think I'm stayin away from em for?" Raph asked, glairing at her.
"There's a difference between protecting and running away. How would your family be able to help you, let alone cure you, if you're avoiding them like the plague?" She asked.

"I'm followin what Leo said. I keep in contact wit Donnie. He knows if he needs anythin. A blood sample, tissue, whatever, that I'll get it to him. I know what I'm doin and it sure as hell ain't runnin!" Raph yelled angrily. "You do a lotta assumptions and judgin wit out knowin what tha hell is really goin on!"

"Stop yelling or I'll put you in the graveyard here." Dan growled.
"The Raphael I know would've done everything in his power to reunite with his family. Splinter sure wouldn't have let his own son spend his days in exile. I know he would've tried to save you...much like with Donnie. He wasn't a zombie, but they all tried to save him regardless." She said with a frown.

Xena was coming downstairs until she had stopped part of the way down the stairs upon hearing the conversation between her mother and Raph.

"Think what ya wanna. Ya already made ya mind up bout me it seems. I'm doin what I think is right." Raph said turning. "I'll wait for ya outside, Loc." He walked out the door then, slamming the door hard enough to rattle the windows.

"He breaks the glass in my home, I'm breaking his shell." Dan said.

Loc just shook his head.
Sirea only shook her head as Raph made his leave. "Let him go, he's not going to listen."

Having watched Raph go outside, Xena frowned as her ears pinned back. Her eyes changed into a glowing greenish color as she went intangible before she would phase through the wall to get outside, though instead of following Raph, she took off into the forest.

"That's because all the things you're saying, he knows and has thought it himself. Beat himself up over it and resolved that he didn't want to go into a zombie rage and hurt his family. Better to wait it out while Donnie found a cure and try to do some good by keeping the zombies and Finley in the graveyard best he could." Loc explained. "You're opening up old wounds. Self inflicted, granted, but still. He doesn't trust himself. And also he may be a little off being that his skull got fractured not too long ago."

"Hmph." Dan grumbled.

@Xena: "Where are you running off too?" a voice hissed to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:52 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I'm followin what Leo said. I keep in contact wit Donnie. He knows if he needs anythin. A blood sample, tissue, whatever, that I'll get it to him. I know what I'm doin and it sure as hell ain't runnin!" Raph yelled angrily. "You do a lotta assumptions and judgin wit out knowin what tha hell is really goin on!"

"The Raphael I know would've done everything in his power to reunite with his family. Splinter sure wouldn't have let his own son spend his days in exile. I know he would've tried to save you...much like with Donnie. He wasn't a zombie, but they all tried to save him regardless." She said with a frown.

Xena was coming downstairs until she had stopped part of the way down the stairs upon hearing the conversation between her mother and Raph.

"Think what ya wanna. Ya already made ya mind up bout me it seems. I'm doin what I think is right." Raph said turning. "I'll wait for ya outside, Loc." He walked out the door then, slamming the door hard enough to rattle the windows.

Loc just shook his head.
Sirea only shook her head as Raph made his leave. "Let him go, he's not going to listen."

Having watched Raph go outside, Xena frowned as her ears pinned back. Her eyes changed into a glowing greenish color as she went intangible before she would phase through the wall to get outside, though instead of following Raph, she took off into the forest.

"That's because all the things you're saying, he knows and has thought it himself. Beat himself up over it and resolved that he didn't want to go into a zombie rage and hurt his family. Better to wait it out while Donnie found a cure and try to do some good by keeping the zombies and Finley in the graveyard best he could." Loc explained. "You're opening up old wounds. Self inflicted, granted, but still. He doesn't trust himself. And also he may be a little off being that his skull got fractured not too long ago."

"Hmph." Dan grumbled.

"It still wouldn't have done him any good. Again, having all these zombies clustered in one location just makes them sitting ducks for the military." She said with a frown. "Not only that, it wouldn't do them any good if their numbers keep growing to the point that the graveyard becomes overcrowded. Waiting it out isn't going to do him any good either."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Who are you?" She asked upon hearing the voice.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:18 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Loc just shook his head.

"Hmph." Dan grumbled.

"It still wouldn't have done him any good. Again, having all these zombies clustered in one location just makes them sitting ducks for the military." She said with a frown. "Not only that, it wouldn't do them any good if their numbers keep growing to the point that the graveyard becomes overcrowded. Waiting it out isn't going to do him any good either."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"He knows. Even though I told you not to tell him or Xena his fate, I think he kind of feels that that is going to be what becomes of him. Be in the graveyard and trying to keep the zombies in is futile and he'll just decay and rot away till nothings left. He doesn't expect to live. Or well continue to exist. Better for the family to go ahead and write him off than a father watch his son slowly dying. No parent should have to see that. There's so many reasons he doesn't want to return to his family and none of it is because he holds more loyalty to Finley. He's protecting them in case he goes feral and keeping them from having to watch him rot away."

@Xena: "No one important. Just watching you. Waiting, like the others."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:30 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Loc just shook his head.

"Hmph." Dan grumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"He knows. Even though I told you not to tell him or Xena his fate, I think he kind of feels that that is going to be what becomes of him. Be in the graveyard and trying to keep the zombies in is futile and he'll just decay and rot away till nothings left. He doesn't expect to live. Or well continue to exist. Better for the family to go ahead and write him off than a father watch his son slowly dying. No parent should have to see that. There's so many reasons he doesn't want to return to his family and none of it is because he holds more loyalty to Finley. He's protecting them in case he goes feral and keeping them from having to watch him rot away."

"It does feel more and more like he's given up moreso than fighting back." She said. "Even if he were to die, there's still the chance that this necromancer would pervert his body and use it under her control."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Waiting for what exactly?" She asked before she landed on a tree limb.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:42 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Loc just shook his head.

"Hmph." Dan grumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It does feel more and more like he's given up moreso than fighting back." She said. "Even if he were to die, there's still the chance that this necromancer would pervert his body and use it under her control."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now you're getting it." Loc said. "And true. Nothing to say she couldn't or wouldn't. Could even use it to lure out the others and one by one....." he shrugged.

@Xena: "You to wake up. To reveal the darkness."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:08 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Hmph." Dan grumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now you're getting it." Loc said. "And true. Nothing to say she couldn't or wouldn't. Could even use it to lure out the others and one by one....." he shrugged.

"And how do we say for certain that these other zombies have gained sentience? He could be just wasting his time with zombie that were already far gone this whole time." She asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What are you talking about?" She asked with a frown.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:15 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Hmph." Dan grumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And how do we say for certain that these other zombies have gained sentience? He could be just wasting his time with zombie that were already far gone this whole time." She asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What other zombies?" Loc asked.

@Xena: "You don't feel it in there? Growing? Festering? Wanting out?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:19 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Finley's strays of course." She said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You're mistaken, there's no darkness in me." She said.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:27 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Strays?" Loc asked tilting his head. "You mean ones that get out? Oh hell no. Most those are brain dead as can be. Unless you mean that group he was talking about earlier. Those were highly intelligent and not with Finley."

@Xena: The forest filled with echoing almost taunting laughter.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:34 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Strays?" Loc asked tilting his head. "You mean ones that get out? Oh hell no. Most those are brain dead as can be. Unless you mean that group he was talking about earlier. Those were highly intelligent and not with Finley."

"I mean the ones Finley's been keeping all cooped up in the graveyard...those strays." She said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Her ears perked up upon hearing that taunting laughter. "What do you want from me? Who are you?" She asked.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:39 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I mean the ones Finley's been keeping all cooped up in the graveyard...those strays." She said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Her ears perked up upon hearing that taunting laughter. "What do you want from me? Who are you?" She asked.

"Oh, then nah. Just mindless zombies."

The laughter continued.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:55 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The laughter continued.
"A waste of time then." She said, shaking her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xena frowned before she shook her head, trying to ignore the laughter.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:09 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The laughter continued.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Think of the people who have been saved from them though. Yes eventually the cemetery will get too full, but for now, each zombie off the street are lives saved." Loc said with a shrug.

The laughter followed her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:16 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The laughter continued.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Think of the people who have been saved from them though. Yes eventually the cemetery will get too full, but for now, each zombie off the street are lives saved." Loc said with a shrug.

"I meant it was a waste of time to even try to save them if they're just nothing more than husks of people they once were. They're better off put down." She said, shaking her head. "Not saying that they should wander the streets."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What's so funny?" She asked as she looked around.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:15 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The laughter continued.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I meant it was a waste of time to even try to save them if they're just nothing more than husks of people they once were. They're better off put down." She said, shaking her head. "Not saying that they should wander the streets."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What's so funny?" She asked as she looked around.

"Raph put a few down behind Finley's back. They were attacking Xena in the sewers when they first met." Loc said.

@Xena: The vocies just continued to laugh.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff