Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
I Just Know These Things Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:32 am
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Xena glanced over to Leo upon hearing her name. "Alright. Try to get all the windows boarded up to the best of your abilities. We can't let them get inside no matter what." She said with a frown. "I'm not going to give up having a home to these creatures." She then quickly made her way to the room Donnie and Zoey were in. "What's happened?" She asked.

Leo nodded and went to get more supplies to help Mikey and Splinter.

Donnie looked at Xena. "Can you heal it?" he asked pointing to where the large piece of glass was. He then looked at Zoey. "Probably only Tylenol." he said shaking his head. "I may have some morphine in my bag. I'll check." he said before hurrying to the attic room.

@Nira: "Those things were movin fast and comin this way. Didn't see what made that screech." Raph muttered as he found some nails and hammer. He then started to nail the table to the door. He nearly dropped the hammer and nails when he heard a different scream and then Mikey.

"Master Splinter! No!"

Then the same screech that had shattered the windows come again, but close enough to make everyone have to cover their ears and make them ring.

Zoey and Nira alike covers their ears, whimpering. From upstairs, Zoey had heard Mikey call out to Splinter and wanted nothing more to go check on her family. "Splinter....we....we have to help!" Zoey groaned, trying to get herself to get up onto her feet.

Nira looked at Raph and left him to handle the table as she hurried to go help Mikey. Or to attend least asses the situation. "Nira help!!"

Raph wasn't waiting. He stabbed his sai into the table to hold int into place at the bottom and the top of the door before running right behind Nira. They would come to the room to see a zombie on the floor cunvilsing a bit where Mikey had bashed it's head in, his nunchaku broken from the force on the floor. Splinter was in Mikey's arms. The old rat held his arm to him in pain. He'd been bitten and a large chunk was out of his arm. "No. Nononononono." Raph murmured as he moved past Nira and walked over to check on Splinter. "What happened!?" he exclaimed.

"It got through the window and made that screech. While we were holding our ears, it got Splinter." Mikey said with tears in his eyes.

Donnie held Zoey down. "Stay still. Everything will be alright. Just let Xena heal you."

Zoey groaned against both Donnie and Xena. "Splinter....we have to help!" She whimpered slightly and looked at Donnie. "You....you have to help him. Go!" She begged. Much as she would rather keep Donnie by her side, she knew Splinter may need him more.

Nira stood in shock and looked at the zombie. She watched as it twitched then glanced at Splinter before moving forward. Stomping her foot into the zombies head, she would climb out the window and run a few feet from the farm house before letting out a powerful screech of her own in order to ward off any other zombies....and momentarily drawing the attention of the bone like creatures to her as they abandoned the farm house to run for Nira.

Donnie nodded slowly and stood up before heading downstairs to look for Splinter. Once in the room with Raph, Mikey, and Splinter, he saw the wound. "O....ok. So uh....maybe if we amputate the arm, we can stop the infection. If....If I'm right from what happened with Raph, In an hour, pain and discoloration to the infected area. Slight dementia, vomiting, acute joint pain.....8 hours after numbing of the extremities, and infected area, high fever, increased dementia, loss of muscular coordination. After 11 hours, paralysis in the lower body, overall numbness, slow heart rate.....16 hours, coma, 20 hours the heart stopped, there was zero brain function, then within 24 hours give or take, reanimation." Donnie murmured.

"Not helping, just fix em!" Raph yelled.

Donnie, looking pale, nodded and took Splinter from Mikey and run up to where Xena was. "Here. See what you can......do? No...." He lay Splinter on the ground. It seemed that the different type of zombie bites effected people differently. Splinter had stopped breathing. "No!"

When Donnie left, Zoey let Xena remove the shard and heal her up. She had just began pushing herself up enough to prop up on her elbows when Donnie came in...with a very still Splinter in his arms. It took a moment for it to register. That he had been bitten. It took another moment for her eyes to realize that his chest wasn't moving. It didn't take a moment for her to let out an anguished scream as she laid back on the floor and curl up as she sobbed so violently, that her whole body shook. "No no no no no no!" She moaned in anguish.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:02 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Xena glanced over to Leo upon hearing her name. "Alright. Try to get all the windows boarded up to the best of your abilities. We can't let them get inside no matter what." She said with a frown. "I'm not going to give up having a home to these creatures." She then quickly made her way to the room Donnie and Zoey were in. "What's happened?" She asked.

Leo nodded and went to get more supplies to help Mikey and Splinter.

Donnie looked at Xena. "Can you heal it?" he asked pointing to where the large piece of glass was. He then looked at Zoey. "Probably only Tylenol." he said shaking his head. "I may have some morphine in my bag. I'll check." he said before hurrying to the attic room.

@Nira: "Those things were movin fast and comin this way. Didn't see what made that screech." Raph muttered as he found some nails and hammer. He then started to nail the table to the door. He nearly dropped the hammer and nails when he heard a different scream and then Mikey.

"Master Splinter! No!"

Then the same screech that had shattered the windows come again, but close enough to make everyone have to cover their ears and make them ring.

Zoey and Nira alike covers their ears, whimpering. From upstairs, Zoey had heard Mikey call out to Splinter and wanted nothing more to go check on her family. "Splinter....we....we have to help!" Zoey groaned, trying to get herself to get up onto her feet.

Nira looked at Raph and left him to handle the table as she hurried to go help Mikey. Or to attend least asses the situation. "Nira help!!"

Raph wasn't waiting. He stabbed his sai into the table to hold int into place at the bottom and the top of the door before running right behind Nira. They would come to the room to see a zombie on the floor cunvilsing a bit where Mikey had bashed it's head in, his nunchaku broken from the force on the floor. Splinter was in Mikey's arms. The old rat held his arm to him in pain. He'd been bitten and a large chunk was out of his arm. "No. Nononononono." Raph murmured as he moved past Nira and walked over to check on Splinter. "What happened!?" he exclaimed.

"It got through the window and made that screech. While we were holding our ears, it got Splinter." Mikey said with tears in his eyes.

Donnie held Zoey down. "Stay still. Everything will be alright. Just let Xena heal you."

Zoey groaned against both Donnie and Xena. "Splinter....we have to help!" She whimpered slightly and looked at Donnie. "You....you have to help him. Go!" She begged. Much as she would rather keep Donnie by her side, she knew Splinter may need him more.

Nira stood in shock and looked at the zombie. She watched as it twitched then glanced at Splinter before moving forward. Stomping her foot into the zombies head, she would climb out the window and run a few feet from the farm house before letting out a powerful screech of her own in order to ward off any other zombies....and momentarily drawing the attention of the bone like creatures to her as they abandoned the farm house to run for Nira.

Donnie nodded slowly and stood up before heading downstairs to look for Splinter. Once in the room with Raph, Mikey, and Splinter, he saw the wound. "O....ok. So uh....maybe if we amputate the arm, we can stop the infection. If....If I'm right from what happened with Raph, In an hour, pain and discoloration to the infected area. Slight dementia, vomiting, acute joint pain.....8 hours after numbing of the extremities, and infected area, high fever, increased dementia, loss of muscular coordination. After 11 hours, paralysis in the lower body, overall numbness, slow heart rate.....16 hours, coma, 20 hours the heart stopped, there was zero brain function, then within 24 hours give or take, reanimation." Donnie murmured.

Donnie, looking pale, nodded and took Splinter from Mikey and run up to where Xena was. "Here. See what you can......do? No...." He lay Splinter on the ground. It seemed that the different type of zombie bites effected people differently. Splinter had stopped breathing. "No!"
As Xena took a moment to heal Zoey, she glanced over as Donnie returned with a very still Splinter in his arms. She frowned as she gazed at the now lifeless mutant rat. "He got bit, didn't he?" She murmured before she went over to Splinter and attempted cardiopulmonary resuscitation to get his heart beating again, even if it was a long shot. "Mutant he may be, but due to his age, it might've accelerated the process." She then looked at Donnie. "Donnie, if you got something crazy, now's a good time to do it." She then blinked for a moment. "Do you have any senbon needles?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:31 am
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

When Donnie left, Zoey let Xena remove the shard and heal her up. She had just began pushing herself up enough to prop up on her elbows when Donnie came in...with a very still Splinter in his arms. It took a moment for it to register. That he had been bitten. It took another moment for her eyes to realize that his chest wasn't moving. It didn't take a moment for her to let out an anguished scream as she laid back on the floor and curl up as she sobbed so violently, that her whole body shook. "No no no no no no!" She moaned in anguish.

He wanted to go over and comfort her, but he had to focus at the moment. Looking at Xena, he shook his head. "I don't even know what those are." he said, then shook his head again. "I.....I don't have anything." he was panicking as he tried to think of something, anything that might work. Meanwhile, Splinter remained motionless.

Leo and Mikey had finished boarding up the place since Nira had drawn the bone zombies off and saw what was going on.

"If......if he changes, I can take em ta New York."

"No!"

"I can get Finley ta fix em."

"NO!"

"It might take a day or two but I know...."

"I said no, Raphael!" Leo yelled at his younger brother. He walked over to see if he could help Xena since Donnie appeared to just be standing and internally panicking.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:30 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

He wanted to go over and comfort her, but he had to focus at the moment. Looking at Xena, he shook his head. "I don't even know what those are." he said, then shook his head again. "I.....I don't have anything." he was panicking as he tried to think of something, anything that might work. Meanwhile, Splinter remained motionless.

Leo and Mikey had finished boarding up the place since Nira had drawn the bone zombies off and saw what was going on.

"No!"

"NO!"

"I said no, Raphael!" Leo yelled at his younger brother. He walked over to see if he could help Xena since Donnie appeared to just be standing and internally panicking.

Despite Zoey laying there sobbing, she was listening. To everyone. Raph wanted to take Splinter to New York. To Fenly.. Make him sentient. Leo didn't want that. And honestly....she didn't either. Zoey knew that probably made her a bad person, and it wasn't that she wasn't glad to see Raph even somewhat alive, and she did have hope that somehow him and Nira could be cured with their humanity restored... Zoey shook her head S she finally calmed enough to eye the forgotten shard that had been in her side. Blood still covering it. With care, Zoey reached out and grabbed. And held it in a way to use against someone else. "...I'll do it...." She said so faintly, she wasn't sure anyone heard her.

Numbly, she looked at Splinter as she carefully crawled over to him and put his head in her lap. Raising the glass shard in her hand. "We can't let him.....cant let go turn. It's merciful. He'd want that..." She murmured. Almost as if needing to justify this. To herself, to them....she didn't know. Maybe she just couldn't cope and needed this to make sense so she could cope.

Meanwhile outside, Nira had stopped running when she was far enough away. Almost a mile down the road if she had to guess. She turned back to face the bonies and stood stock still at one of them approached her. Sniffing. Hearing the ever so slight, slow, single beat thump of her heart. It snarled and looked at her. Dead, black pits for eyes meeting her greenish-yellow. With a high pitched scream at her, as if giving one warning to not stray from the herd again, to stick with the typical status quo of a zombie...the bonies backed off with a final scream before darting away. Thankfully not back towards the farm house. Nira let out a shaky breath and began walking back the way she came. Noting, with a small degree of pleasure, that any straw zombies all the screeching had summoned, had been diverted away by her own screams of power.

As Nira walked, she remembered that the rat man had been bitten a bonie. Or a zombie. She had noted that his heart wasn't beating before she had gone out the window. "Must get back...Zoey can help. Zoey must live.....Nira just knows." She murmured absently tp herself as she began running.

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:16 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

"No!"

"NO!"

She frowned a bit. "Are you familiar with acupuncture at least? Or at the needles used for it? If he does turn, we'll have to knock him out to keep him from attacking the rest of us." She said before frowning more upon hearing Raph's idea of taking Splinter to Finley while Leo was opposed to the idea. Zoey then offered to be the one to put Splinter down before he turned. "You all need to stop and think clearly." She said as she gazed at Raph and Leo. "Raph...I know you hoped to have Splinter adjust to be a zombie if he were to turn...though I don't trust Finley at all. He would only do it because he's a fellow zombie and your father. None of this would be happening if it weren't for him." She then looked at Leo. "Leo...I still see that you still don't accept zombies. It's still hard to swallow the fact that Raph is one and having to eat living flesh, and now it's harder on you to even imagine Splinter doing the same thing." She then looked at Zoey. "And you...you don't have to burden yourself like that. Having the mindset to put Splinter down if he were to turn is no better than suggesting the idea of putting down Nira and Raph because they're zombies. Splinter's not a rabid dog." Xena closed her eyes for a moment as if in thought. It was a moment she had wished Loc was here to help. "Bickering like this will not save Splinter. Yes, we do have to think about what would Splinter want." She then looked at Leo, Raph, and Donnie. "However, what we think what he wants maybe not be what he truly wants. Leo, you're good with spiritual stuff and what-not. I'll need you to meditate and try to reach Splinter's spirit. Donnie, I'll need you to gather any sort of medical supplies you got. We'll need to keep him knocked-out as much as possible...Raph, I'm gonna need you to help Donnie." She frowned as she gazed at Splinter. "I'm going to need time...and sadly, I can't take him with me."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:59 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

"No!"

"NO!"

Despite Zoey laying there sobbing, she was listening. To everyone. Raph wanted to take Splinter to New York. To Fenly.. Make him sentient. Leo didn't want that. And honestly....she didn't either. Zoey knew that probably made her a bad person, and it wasn't that she wasn't glad to see Raph even somewhat alive, and she did have hope that somehow him and Nira could be cured with their humanity restored... Zoey shook her head S she finally calmed enough to eye the forgotten shard that had been in her side. Blood still covering it. With care, Zoey reached out and grabbed. And held it in a way to use against someone else. "...I'll do it...." She said so faintly, she wasn't sure anyone heard her.

Numbly, she looked at Splinter as she carefully crawled over to him and put his head in her lap. Raising the glass shard in her hand. "We can't let him.....cant let go turn. It's merciful. He'd want that..." She murmured. Almost as if needing to justify this. To herself, to them....she didn't know. Maybe she just couldn't cope and needed this to make sense so she could cope.

Meanwhile outside, Nira had stopped running when she was far enough away. Almost a mile down the road if she had to guess. She turned back to face the bonies and stood stock still at one of them approached her. Sniffing. Hearing the ever so slight, slow, single beat thump of her heart. It snarled and looked at her. Dead, black pits for eyes meeting her greenish-yellow. With a high pitched scream at her, as if giving one warning to not stray from the herd again, to stick with the typical status quo of a zombie...the bonies backed off with a final scream before darting away. Thankfully not back towards the farm house. Nira let out a shaky breath and began walking back the way she came. Noting, with a small degree of pleasure, that any straw zombies all the screeching had summoned, had been diverted away by her own screams of power.

As Nira walked, she remembered that the rat man had been bitten a bonie. Or a zombie. She had noted that his heart wasn't beating before she had gone out the window. "Must get back...Zoey can help. Zoey must live.....Nira just knows." She murmured absently tp herself as she began running.

"Zoey, wait!" Donnie exclaimed as he moved to carefully grab her wrist.

Raph looked between Xena and Zoey. "Finley helped me. I trust em. Yeah, he made a huge mistake, and yeah, he'd only help em because he's a zombie, but...." he shook his head trying to find the words he needed for this argument.

"Xena, it's not about being a zombie or not. From what you've told me of Finley.....I don't think I could trust him either. I've met him once and had a bad feeling then. I don't know for sure what Splinter would want. My guess would be that he wouldn't want to be something undead. He'd want peace." Leo said, pulling a katana.

"Don't you ******** do it!" Raph yelled as he turned on his brother growling. Things felt like they were suddenly moving in slow motion as another growl could be heard. It wasn't from Raph and it was a lot more animalistic. Raph turned to look and saw Splijnter grabbing Zoey and Donnie by their arms and pulling them close, opening his large mout open impossibly wide to try and bite them both. Raph was moving before he knew it, shoving his arm between them to wrench Zoey and Donnie free and shoving them away, keeping his arm where it was so that if Splinter was going to bite someone, it'd be him. Splinter bit down harm and Raph was afraid he was going to lose that arm again or the bones would be irreversible broken. He stood and pushed Splinter back some and away from the others. "I got em....." he growled at the others.

"There's nothing to be done, Xena. That kind of zombie was different. It seems that more varieties are cropping up. Now if it's that military woman or the vampire creating these, or if it's some weird evolution, I do not know. His advanced age didn't help slow down this kind. It was like a super version of the infection. Splinter is gone. That is just a body, and if it let's go of Raph and is able to make a scream, you guys will be in trouble once again." she would feel an almost ghostly hand touch her shoulder.

Raph looked over his shoulder at his three stunned brothers, then back at Splinter who every now and again would snap his teeth against Raph's arm as if making sure he had a good grip. "I got em. We're goin outside. Stay here."

"Raph, you can't...."

"Leo....shut up." Raph said before moving with Splinter, forcing him towards the door. "Ain't gonna let Zoey do this. She too nice a girl ta have ta carry that wit her. Leo, you wouldn't have been able ta make tha killin blow. You was bluffin. You was hopin Xena could make it back ta her world and bring back help or some kinda meds. Donnie and Mikey just couldn't do it either. I got this. This is my fault anyway." he muttered before he continued out the door, half pushing Splinter and half letting the zombie think he was being drug off. Once they were far enough away from the farm house, but not close to where Nira and the bonies were, Raph started to pull his sai with his free hand. He looked Splinter in the eyes and smiled a little. "Sorry, Father. I didn't mean for any a this ta happen. Specially not ta you. Nevah ta you." he said still looking in Splinter's eyes. He smiled a little more and chuckled. "Maybe Leo. Bein a zombie might mellow him out, huh? Maybe naw off tha side a his brain that makes em such a tight a**." The bad joke not making him feel any better, he looked away. "I know ya ain't in there no more. I can tell it somehow. Maybe Nira's rubbin off on me. Heh. Probably not." He looked back at Splinter and shook his head. "I'm so sorry, Father. I'm really sorry." he whispered before moving his sai to the side of Splnter's head, just behind his ear and pressing it in deep to take out the old Rat's brain. Like some kind of switch, Splinter went still and his jaws seemed to unlock, letting go of Raph's arm and slumping against the turtle. Raph stiffled a sob as he pulled Splinter to him and burried his face in his father's shoulder.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:03 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

"No!"

"NO!"

Raph looked between Xena and Zoey. "Finley helped me. I trust em. Yeah, he made a huge mistake, and yeah, he'd only help em because he's a zombie, but...." he shook his head trying to find the words he needed for this argument.

"Xena, it's not about being a zombie or not. From what you've told me of Finley.....I don't think I could trust him either. I've met him once and had a bad feeling then. I don't know for sure what Splinter would want. My guess would be that he wouldn't want to be something undead. He'd want peace." Leo said, pulling a katana.

"Don't you ******** do it!" Raph yelled as he turned on his brother growling. Things felt like they were suddenly moving in slow motion as another growl could be heard. It wasn't from Raph and it was a lot more animalistic. Raph turned to look and saw Splijnter grabbing Zoey and Donnie by their arms and pulling them close, opening his large mout open impossibly wide to try and bite them both. Raph was moving before he knew it, shoving his arm between them to wrench Zoey and Donnie free and shoving them away, keeping his arm where it was so that if Splinter was going to bite someone, it'd be him. Splinter bit down harm and Raph was afraid he was going to lose that arm again or the bones would be irreversible broken. He stood and pushed Splinter back some and away from the others. "I got em....." he growled at the others.

"There's nothing to be done, Xena. That kind of zombie was different. It seems that more varieties are cropping up. Now if it's that military woman or the vampire creating these, or if it's some weird evolution, I do not know. His advanced age didn't help slow down this kind. It was like a super version of the infection. Splinter is gone. That is just a body, and if it let's go of Raph and is able to make a scream, you guys will be in trouble once again." she would feel an almost ghostly hand touch her shoulder.

Raph looked over his shoulder at his three stunned brothers, then back at Splinter who every now and again would snap his teeth against Raph's arm as if making sure he had a good grip. "I got em. We're goin outside. Stay here."

"Raph, you can't...."

"Leo....shut up." Raph said before moving with Splinter, forcing him towards the door. "Ain't gonna let Zoey do this. She too nice a girl ta have ta carry that wit her. Leo, you wouldn't have been able ta make tha killin blow. You was bluffin. You was hopin Xena could make it back ta her world and bring back help or some kinda meds. Donnie and Mikey just couldn't do it either. I got this. This is my fault anyway." he muttered before he continued out the door, half pushing Splinter and half letting the zombie think he was being drug off. Once they were far enough away from the farm house, but not close to where Nira and the bonies were, Raph started to pull his sai with his free hand. He looked Splinter in the eyes and smiled a little. "Sorry, Father. I didn't mean for any a this ta happen. Specially not ta you. Nevah ta you." he said still looking in Splinter's eyes. He smiled a little more and chuckled. "Maybe Leo. Bein a zombie might mellow him out, huh? Maybe naw off tha side a his brain that makes em such a tight a**." The bad joke not making him feel any better, he looked away. "I know ya ain't in there no more. I can tell it somehow. Maybe Nira's rubbin off on me. Heh. Probably not." He looked back at Splinter and shook his head. "I'm so sorry, Father. I'm really sorry." he whispered before moving his sai to the side of Splnter's head, just behind his ear and pressing it in deep to take out the old Rat's brain. Like some kind of switch, Splinter went still and his jaws seemed to unlock, letting go of Raph's arm and slumping against the turtle. Raph stiffled a sob as he pulled Splinter to him and burried his face in his father's shoulder.

When Splinter had grabbed her, she had screamed and tried to crawl back, away from him. Trying to pull Donnie with her. When Raph got them free, she leaned against Donnie sobbing and holding her arm to her as she heard Raph say he would take care of Splinter. As Raph dragged their beloved family member outside, Zoey noted how quiet the room had gotten. After a few moments, she scrambled to her feet and ran off to the bathroom. Feeling like she was gonna be sick.

With a few dry heaves, Zoey leaned against the bathroom sink and coughed. Shakily lifting the sleeve of her shirt to look at the scratches left behind from Splinter grabbing her. Sniffling, she turned on the water and began washing off the blood. Cleaning the wound before looking for some bandaging.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:27 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

"No!"

"NO!"

"Raph, you can't...."

"Leo....shut up." Raph said before moving with Splinter, forcing him towards the door. "Ain't gonna let Zoey do this. She too nice a girl ta have ta carry that wit her. Leo, you wouldn't have been able ta make tha killin blow. You was bluffin. You was hopin Xena could make it back ta her world and bring back help or some kinda meds. Donnie and Mikey just couldn't do it either. I got this. This is my fault anyway." he muttered before he continued out the door, half pushing Splinter and half letting the zombie think he was being drug off. Once they were far enough away from the farm house, but not close to where Nira and the bonies were, Raph started to pull his sai with his free hand. He looked Splinter in the eyes and smiled a little. "Sorry, Father. I didn't mean for any a this ta happen. Specially not ta you. Nevah ta you." he said still looking in Splinter's eyes. He smiled a little more and chuckled. "Maybe Leo. Bein a zombie might mellow him out, huh? Maybe naw off tha side a his brain that makes em such a tight a**." The bad joke not making him feel any better, he looked away. "I know ya ain't in there no more. I can tell it somehow. Maybe Nira's rubbin off on me. Heh. Probably not." He looked back at Splinter and shook his head. "I'm so sorry, Father. I'm really sorry." he whispered before moving his sai to the side of Splnter's head, just behind his ear and pressing it in deep to take out the old Rat's brain. Like some kind of switch, Splinter went still and his jaws seemed to unlock, letting go of Raph's arm and slumping against the turtle. Raph stiffled a sob as he pulled Splinter to him and buried his face in his father's shoulder.
Everything seemed to happen so fast as she saw Splinter grab Zoey and Donnie by their arms, only for Raph to move in and shove his arm in between them and pushed Splinter away from the others. It was then she heard a familiar voice speak to her as she felt a ghostly hand touch her shoulder. She frowned as she lowered her gaze. "This is so cruel..." She muttered. "They didn't deserve to lose their father here too...."

Her gaze then shifted to Raph as the latter was taking Splinter outside with him. She frowned as she knew what he intended to do. She stood there for a good while, even when Zoey went to the bathroom to clean herself off. She gave a moment before she look over at Mikey. "Mikey...can you check on Yumi for me?" She knew it would be hard on Yumi to accept losing Splinter, especially when finally meeting the family on her father's side. And with Mikey being hit hard with the loss as well, she figured they both could use the distraction in each other. She then headed outside to check on Raph.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:48 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

"No!"

"NO!"

"Raph, you can't...."

When Splinter had grabbed her, she had screamed and tried to crawl back, away from him. Trying to pull Donnie with her. When Raph got them free, she leaned against Donnie sobbing and holding her arm to her as she heard Raph say he would take care of Splinter. As Raph dragged their beloved family member outside, Zoey noted how quiet the room had gotten. After a few moments, she scrambled to her feet and ran off to the bathroom. Feeling like she was gonna be sick.

With a few dry heaves, Zoey leaned against the bathroom sink and coughed. Shakily lifting the sleeve of her shirt to look at the scratches left behind from Splinter grabbing her. Sniffling, she turned on the water and began washing off the blood. Cleaning the wound before looking for some bandaging.

Donnie held her close as he watched Raph leave out with Splinter. When Zoey scrambled to her feet, he followed her quietly and watched her dry heave, then clean her wound. "Well.......You can't catch the virus from a scratch at least unless the zombie had something under their nails or a wound on their hand. You should be fine." he said quietly. If he looked after her, he wouldn't have to think about what just happened. He walked over and would get the gauze bandages down. "Come on to the attic room. I have some rubbing alcohol and I can tend to it better up there. Ok?"

In the room with where it had all happened, Leo stood still looking at where his brother and father had been standing. He looked dazed or maybe stunned by what had just happened. "This.....this is why we come....here.....We came here to keep him safe." he muttered. His voice thick with tears. "We were protecting him and those things....."

Mikey heard Xena and nodded before quickly going to check on the child. He didn't want to be there any more than any of the others.

Outside Raph was still holding Splinter close, his face hidden in the old rat's shoulder, his own shoulders shaking.

"This world is cruel. Many are. I may no longer have my family, but what I can remember of them, we pulled together in times like these. We learned to hold on a little tighter to what we did have."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:29 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

"No!"

"NO!"

"Raph, you can't...."

Donnie held her close as he watched Raph leave out with Splinter. When Zoey scrambled to her feet, he followed her quietly and watched her dry heave, then clean her wound. "Well.......You can't catch the virus from a scratch at least unless the zombie had something under their nails or a wound on their hand. You should be fine." he said quietly. If he looked after her, he wouldn't have to think about what just happened. He walked over and would get the gauze bandages down. "Come on to the attic room. I have some rubbing alcohol and I can tend to it better up there. Ok?"

In the room with where it had all happened, Leo stood still looking at where his brother and father had been standing. He looked dazed or maybe stunned by what had just happened. "This.....this is why we come....here.....We came here to keep him safe." he muttered. His voice thick with tears. "We were protecting him and those things....."

Mikey heard Xena and nodded before quickly going to check on the child. He didn't want to be there any more than any of the others.

Outside Raph was still holding Splinter close, his face hidden in the old rat's shoulder, his own shoulders shaking.

"This world is cruel. Many are. I may no longer have my family, but what I can remember of them, we pulled together in times like these. We learned to hold on a little tighter to what we did have."

Zoey looked over at Donnie and numbly nodded her head. Letting her eyes look him over. Gently, she reached a hand out to the arm that had been held hostage with hers and looked it over before gripping onto it as she laid her head against his plastron and began sobbing at the grief finally broke through the shock and stress. Like them...she too had lost a father figure it Splinter. Her teacher. Her family. "...I-I should have...s-sent him upstairs. I-im so sorry...." She hiccuped between sobs.

When Nira got back to the farm, she was met with the sight of Raph holding the dead rat man. Splinter, she reminded herself. His father. She frowned and glared at the ground for a second. She was too late. Quietly walking over to him, Nira put her head against his shaking shoulder. "Nira sorry...." She murmured. Standing there as silent support.

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:23 am
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

"Raph, you can't...."

Zoey looked over at Donnie and numbly nodded her head. Letting her eyes look him over. Gently, she reached a hand out to the arm that had been held hostage with hers and looked it over before gripping onto it as she laid her head against his plastron and began sobbing at the grief finally broke through the shock and stress. Like them...she too had lost a father figure it Splinter. Her teacher. Her family. "...I-I should have...s-sent him upstairs. I-im so sorry...." She hiccuped between sobs.

When Nira got back to the farm, she was met with the sight of Raph holding the dead rat man. Splinter, she reminded herself. His father. She frowned and glared at the ground for a second. She was too late. Quietly walking over to him, Nira put her head against his shaking shoulder. "Nira sorry...." She murmured. Standing there as silent support.
"They deserved better...The ones back home lost him too. They didn't need to suffer that here too." Xena murmured as she went into the forest, looking around until she spotted Raph holding the now dead Splinter. Frowning, she went over to him while Nira approached him as well, the latter putting her head on his shaking shoulder. She gently placed a hand on Raph's other shoulder.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:55 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

"Raph, you can't...."

Donnie's skin was a bit tougher than hers and there were only small scratches on his arm. When she laid her head against his plastron and started sobbing, he held her close and nuzzled her hair to try and comfort her.

@Nira and Xena: After a few moments, he finally slowly lifted his head. "I'm aight...." he told the two. "We gonna have ta cremate tha body. He'd want that and maybe ta have tha ashes scattered in Japan some day. We can try and find a make shift urn till then." He spoke these as facts, no real feeling behind what he was saying.

"It is sad, but he was bound to go someday. It's a cold truth, but just how is is. I'm sorry for the loss." he spoke again before his voice faded.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:47 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

"Raph, you can't...."

Donnie's skin was a bit tougher than hers and there were only small scratches on his arm. When she laid her head against his plastron and started sobbing, he held her close and nuzzled her hair to try and comfort her.

@Nira and Xena: After a few moments, he finally slowly lifted his head. "I'm aight...." he told the two. "We gonna have ta cremate tha body. He'd want that and maybe ta have tha ashes scattered in Japan some day. We can try and find a make shift urn till then." He spoke these as facts, no real feeling behind what he was saying.

"It is sad, but he was bound to go someday. It's a cold truth, but just how is is. I'm sorry for the loss." he spoke again before his voice faded.

Nira lifted her head as he spoke and took a step back to give him and Xena space. She looked at Splinters body again and turned with a frown as she headed up to the back steps and sat down.

Meanwhile, inside, Zoey gripped onto Donnie however she could, as hard as she could. The whole time she just kept apologizing as she felt him nuzzle her in an attempt to calm her.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:24 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

"Raph, you can't...."

She frowned as she listened to Loc before she looked at Raph as he spoke. Nira had gone back to the farmhouse. Xena then went to hug Raph from behind. "You're not fine..." She murmured. "You want to scream at the world...question why this had to happen...and blame yourself for it. Deep down, you want to break down, yet you don't want others to see....Honestly, I don't think any of us are alright right now..." She then gazed at Splinter's body. "I didn't know Splinter back home....this one is the only one I know...and yet it feels like it was only short-lived. I've heard about the story about Hamato Yoshi...maybe we can take his ashes to where Hamato Yoshi now rests at? It's fitting that he should have some of his ashes with his master, and maybe some of it here? I think Splinter would like be with the ones he holds dear. That maybe he's now watching over us along with his master?" She then looked at Raph. "If you're planning to cremate the body...let your brothers join you. It's only right if it's the four of you putting him to rest."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:36 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Nira lifted her head as he spoke and took a step back to give him and Xena space. She looked at Splinters body again and turned with a frown as she headed up to the back steps and sat down.

Meanwhile, inside, Zoey gripped onto Donnie however she could, as hard as she could. The whole time she just kept apologizing as she felt him nuzzle her in an attempt to calm her.

Donnie let her cling as she found the sturdier grasp on the edges of his carapace. He hugged her tightly and let her sob. "Shhh....it's going to be alright. He wouldn't want us to be sad. He can rest and finally be with Mastr Yoshi again." he murmured to her trying to comfort her. "It wasn't your fault. It was no one's fault but the zombies."

@Xena: As she continued to speak, his shoulders started to shake again. A sob finally escaping him as he fell to his knees, still holding Splinter, but punching the ground once it was in reach with his free hand. "I did this. It was my fault, goddammit, if I hadn't come back. If I hadn't been here. Hadn't been huntin.....he'd be here."  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games