Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
A Life For Two Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:19 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
"Donnie, who's with you?" Leo's voice asked louder from the other side of the door after hearing Xena.

"Her name's Xena. She's a friend."

"Whoooooa. Like the warrior princess?" Mikey's voice chimed back in.
Xena had sighed with relief upon hearing Leo's voice as well, glad that they had made it to North Hampton. "Depends if you see me as such. My father was into Greek stories." She smiled a bit. "Would you mind letting us in? There's alot to talk about. Though is Splinter with you two as well?"

"I don't like it that you seem to know so much about us, and we so little of you." Leo spoke back. He was quiet for a moment before answering. "He's upstairs resting."

"Leo, just let us in." Donnie said growing annoyed at being left on the porch like this.

The door would open after a few moments and the sounds of locks and chains being taken off the door.
Xena frowned upon hearing Leo. She also glad to hear that Splinter had made it as well. "It's a really long story. I'll tell you everything once we're inside. Donnie wouldn't have brought me here if I was truly someone not to be trusted." She then heard the locks and chains being taken off the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:37 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
"Donnie, who's with you?" Leo's voice asked louder from the other side of the door after hearing Xena.

"Her name's Xena. She's a friend."

"Whoooooa. Like the warrior princess?" Mikey's voice chimed back in.
Xena had sighed with relief upon hearing Leo's voice as well, glad that they had made it to North Hampton. "Depends if you see me as such. My father was into Greek stories." She smiled a bit. "Would you mind letting us in? There's alot to talk about. Though is Splinter with you two as well?"

"I don't like it that you seem to know so much about us, and we so little of you." Leo spoke back. He was quiet for a moment before answering. "He's upstairs resting."

"Leo, just let us in." Donnie said growing annoyed at being left on the porch like this.

The door would open after a few moments and the sounds of locks and chains being taken off the door.
Xena frowned upon hearing Leo. She also glad to hear that Splinter had made it as well. "It's a really long story. I'll tell you everything once we're inside. Donnie wouldn't have brought me here if I was truly someone not to be trusted." She then heard the locks and chains being taken off the door.

The door opened and she could see a soft glow coming from the fireplace where they had a fire going for light and heat.

Donnie walked in and looked around before almost getting glomped by Mikey.

"We thought you'd been eaten!" he exclaimed.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:10 pm
Clockwork Moirai
The door opened and she could see a soft glow coming from the fireplace where they had a fire going for light and heat.

She walked in and looked around, taking notice of the soft glow coming from the fireplace. She then laughed a little when Mikey nearly glomped Donnie. "And we had the thought you guys were taken by the military when I saw how trashed the old lair was and Donnie was left there by himself. I'm just glad we were able find him and you guys. In fact, it was Donnie's idea to come here." She smiled a bit before she looked at Leo. "Would you mind fixing some tea? As I said, I'll explain everything...and would you mind getting Splinter as well? He needs to hear this as well."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:18 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She walked in and looked around, taking notice of the soft glow coming from the fireplace. She then laughed a little when Mikey nearly glomped Donnie. "And we had the thought you guys were taken by the military when I saw how trashed the old lair was and Donnie was left there by himself. I'm just glad we were able find him and you guys. In fact, it was Donnie's idea to come here." She smiled a bit before she looked at Leo. "Would you mind fixing some tea? As I said, I'll explain everything...and would you mind getting Splinter as well? He needs to hear this as well."

Leo looked at Xena as if she had lost her mind. "Um....for a guest, you sure are bossy. I don't know you from anyone else. What gives you the right to...."

"Tea sounds good, my son." Splinter spoke as he walked downstairs. "I wouldn't mind some myself."

"Yes....Father." Leo said with a slight bow before heading into the kitchen to get the items to make tea. He'd have to make it over the fire in the fireplace, so he wasn't gone long. He would quietly go about getting the water to boil.

"Apologies, Miss. My son has become very protective of the family he has left and I'm afraid has taken up the bad habit of becoming moody when upset." Splinter spoke to Xena. "Please have a seat and we will talk."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:40 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Leo looked at Xena as if she had lost her mind. "Um....for a guest, you sure are bossy. I don't know you from anyone else. What gives you the right to...."

"Tea sounds good, my son." Splinter spoke as he walked downstairs. "I wouldn't mind some myself."

"Yes....Father." Leo said with a slight bow before heading into the kitchen to get the items to make tea. He'd have to make it over the fire in the fireplace, so he wasn't gone long. He would quietly go about getting the water to boil.

"Apologies, Miss. My son has become very protective of the family he has left and I'm afraid has taken up the bad habit of becoming moody when upset." Splinter spoke to Xena. "Please have a seat and we will talk."
"Please, Leo. This is important." Xena frowned until Splinter spoke up as he came downstairs. She watched Leo go into the kitchen to gather the items needed until he returned to get the water boiling over the fire in the fireplace. Glancing over to Splinter, she gave a nod before she would take a seat on the couch. "As I told Leo, Donnie wouldn't have brought me here if he didn't trust me." She said. "It's a long story, so get comfortable. Starting with myself, the reason why I know you and your sons is because I'm actually from another dimension where the turtles were about the same age as my parents, so I knew them ever since I was very young. They came to live at the town my parents stayed at while you stayed in New York until..." She paused for a moment, recalling that Splinter had died back in her dimension. She then shook her head. "I never really got to know you personally from my dimension, Splinter. My parents did though. You were the one who wed them." She frowned a bit. "My world currently is in a nuclear apocalyptic state. We're currently at war with a nation of humans that call themselves the 'Empire of Humanity', who's against anything not human. From supernatural creatures to even mutants."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:48 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Please, Leo. This is important." Xena frowned until Splinter spoke up as he came downstairs. She watched Leo go into the kitchen to gather the items needed until he returned to get the water boiling over the fire in the fireplace. Glancing over to Splinter, she gave a nod before she would take a seat on the couch. "As I told Leo, Donnie wouldn't have brought me here if he didn't trust me." She said. "It's a long story, so get comfortable. Starting with myself, the reason why I know you and your sons is because I'm actually from another dimension where the turtles were about the same age as my parents, so I knew them ever since I was very young. They came to live at the town my parents stayed at while you stayed in New York until..." She paused for a moment, recalling that Splinter had died back in her dimension. She then shook her head. "I never really got to know you personally from my dimension, Splinter. My parents did though. You were the one who wed them." She frowned a bit. "My world currently is in a nuclear apocalyptic state. We're currently at war with a nation of humans that call themselves the 'Empire of Humanity', who's against anything not human. From supernatural creatures to even mutants."

The three turtles and Splinter listened as she spoke.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:03 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She looked around before she continued on. "It's been a struggle..." She murmured. "Anyways, an incident happened where I first ended up in your world. I had noticed it wasn't as pleasant as mine was, only more infested with zombies." She took a deep breath as she thought that now came the hard part. She knew what she had to say next would be a sensitive manner, but she had to do it for Raph's sake. "Donnie wasn't the first turtle I met here though..." She would then pull out the sai Raph gave her when they first parted ways. "I met Raphael."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:13 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She looked around before she continued on. "It's been a struggle..." She murmured. "Anyways, an incident happened where I first ended up in your world. I had noticed it wasn't as pleasant as mine was, only more infested with zombies." She took a deep breath as she thought that now came the hard part. She knew what she had to say next would be a sensitive manner, but she had to do it for Raph's sake. "Donnie wasn't the first turtle I met here though..." She would then pull out the sai Raph gave her when they first parted ways. "I met Raphael."

The sound of the tea kettle hitting the floor with a clang would make Mikey jump. Leo stood and turned around. "You met his corpse." he said. "Our brother is dead."

"No, Leo....I've spoken with him. He's.....I mean yes he's dead, but he's sentient....."Donnie said looking at his brother. "Raph is still in that body and he's the same person he always was."

Leo looked between Donnie and Xena before crossing his arms over his plastron. He then shook his head and turned to pick up the kettle and go refill it with some water.

"Please continue, Miss. How is my son?" Splinter asked. He seemed to be holding something back, but was very good at hiding whatever it was.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:35 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

The sound of the tea kettle hitting the floor with a clang would make Mikey jump. Leo stood and turned around. "You met his corpse." he said. "Our brother is dead."

"No, Leo....I've spoken with him. He's.....I mean yes he's dead, but he's sentient....."Donnie said looking at his brother. "Raph is still in that body and he's the same person he always was."

Leo looked between Donnie and Xena before crossing his arms over his plastron. He then shook his head and turned to pick up the kettle and go refill it with some water.

"Please continue, Miss. How is my son?" Splinter asked. He seemed to be holding something back, but was very good at hiding whatever it was.
Xena glared at Leo for a moment, seeming to be offended by his comment. Sighing a bit, she then looked back at Splinter. "Misses you dearly. You have no idea how much he wanted to see his family again. He's spent all this time alone, trying to protect New York as well as Finley and his ilk. I never liked Finley personally, let alone trust him." She said. "The whole time I've been in this world, I've been staying with him. We traveled together, fought against the military together along with Donnie and another girl. In fact, I met Donnie when Raph got captured by the military. He's the same as he was when he was still alive, much like the Raph from my world." Frowning, she then lowered her gaze. "I wasn't exactly the perfect friend either...I have done things to him that I regret. I've hurt him greatly, and yet he was so forgiving when he could've taken his anger out on me. I gave up something of mine to save him. I've seen his future...as things were to allow as they were if I haven't stepped in, he would've died alone without seeing any of you again."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:50 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena glared at Leo for a moment, seeming to be offended by his comment. Sighing a bit, she then looked back at Splinter. "Misses you dearly. You have no idea how much he wanted to see his family again. He's spent all this time alone, trying to protect New York as well as Finley and his ilk. I never liked Finley personally, let alone trust him." She said. "The whole time I've been in this world, I've been staying with him. We traveled together, fought against the military together along with Donnie and another girl. In fact, I met Donnie when Raph got captured by the military. He's the same as he was when he was still alive, much like the Raph from my world." Frowning, she then lowered her gaze. "I wasn't exactly the perfect friend either...I have done things to him that I regret. I've hurt him greatly, and yet he was so forgiving when he could've taken his anger out on me. I gave up something of mine to save him. I've seen his future...as things were to allow as they were if I haven't stepped in, he would've died alone without seeing any of you again."

Leo kept his back to her as he fixed tea for everyone quietly.

Mikey looked an the verge of tears.

Donnie looked at the floor.

Splinter listened and took in all the information before nodding. "Then.....you have brought my son home?"

Leo walked over to the nearby coffee table and set a tray of tea down on it a bit roughly. "That sounds dangerous."

"Leonardo!"

"Master Splinter, he ate a homeless man and nearly tried to kill Shadow! Donnie might can forget these things, but I can't. I.....I just find it hard to believe that that.......corpse is Raphael."

"He is though!" Donnie exclaimed looking up.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:05 pm
Clockwork Moirai

Splinter listened and took in all the information before nodding. "Then.....you have brought my son home?"

Leo walked over to the nearby coffee table and set a tray of tea down on it a bit roughly. "That sounds dangerous."

"Leonardo!"

"Master Splinter, he ate a homeless man and nearly tried to kill Shadow! Donnie might can forget these things, but I can't. I.....I just find it hard to believe that that.......corpse is Raphael."

Xena gave a nod to Splinter. "Yes, he's here." She then glared at Leo. "It wasn't his fault, Leonardo! He wasn't himself when the zombie infection took hold of him." She couldn't believe how Leo would just reject Raph like that because of his zombie condition. "So you can forgive a living being if they had stained their hands with blood, yet you couldn't forgive someone who's undead? I'm not actually human at all either. I've stayed with Raph all this time I was here. Don't think I would've been dead by now if he was just some mindless zombie? Please, Leo, give him a chance! Not just for his sake, but for the sake of your niece..." She then looked at Splinter. "And your grandchild."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:03 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Leonardo!"

Xena gave a nod to Splinter. "Yes, he's here." She then glared at Leo. "It wasn't his fault, Leonardo! He wasn't himself when the zombie infection took hold of him." She couldn't believe how Leo would just reject Raph like that because of his zombie condition. "So you can forgive a living being if they had stained their hands with blood, yet you couldn't forgive someone who's undead? I'm not actually human at all either. I've stayed with Raph all this time I was here. Don't think I would've been dead by now if he was just some mindless zombie? Please, Leo, give him a chance! Not just for his sake, but for the sake of your niece..." She then looked at Splinter. "And your grandchild."

"What?" Leo asked, unsure of what she was trying to say. His eyes then widened at the news of a child.

Mikey spit his tea he had been drinking.

Splinter looked stunned as well. It didn't take him long to respond with, "Then do not leave my son and grandchild out in the cold. Please bring them inside."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:10 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Leonardo!"

"What?" Leo asked, unsure of what she was trying to say. His eyes then widened at the news of a child.

Splinter looked stunned as well. It didn't take him long to respond with, "Then do not leave my son and grandchild out in the cold. Please bring them inside."
Xena gave a nod before she got up from the couch and went outside to the van. Once there, she opened the door to the side Raph was sitting at. "Raph, you and Yumi can come inside now."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:40 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Leonardo!"

Xena gave a nod before she got up from the couch and went outside to the van. Once there, she opened the door to the side Raph was sitting at. "Raph, you and Yumi can come inside now."

"Do I need ta dodge a katana when I first walk in tha door, or have they got tha pitch forks?" he asked wryly.

Yumi jumped out of the van and was soon followed by Raph. The two would follow Xena back to the house.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:43 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Leonardo!"

"Do I need ta dodge a katana when I first walk in tha door, or have they got tha pitch forks?" he asked wryly.

Yumi jumped out of the van and was soon followed by Raph. The two would follow Xena back to the house.
Xena shook her head. "It was Splinter's request." Once back to the house, she gestured for Raph and Yumi to follow her in.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games