Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Choir of Happiness (1x1 Murder Mystery) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Syn made sure to grab everything that he needed, using magic to shrink all the packages and place them in his tote bag before following Morgan towards the others. He looked up when he saw snow start to fall and couldn't help but smile at the flakes that were gently falling. It had been a long time since he had seen snow and it brought back some very special childhood memories with his teacher. He turned his attention to Gerry and Avery as they approached them, nodding to the fox before she headed into the house with some goodies she had brought. He turned his attention back to tje two brothers and laughed quietly at Avery's antics, shaking his head. "Hey, guys. I'm going to go get settled in and then maybe say hi to Pam and Yui before I head to bed. "If i don't see you for tje rest of the night, then I will see you guys in the morning, okay?" he said after a minute, patting Bell on the head in goodnight before heading inside to the light and warmth of the house. This was going to be a good Christmas. He just hoped that Ankou wouldn't ruin it for all of them.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:35 pm

Morgan and Avery waved at Syn as he walked into the house, the two brother and the little kitten spent a couple more minutes out in the snow, sometimes they chat between one another and reminisce in old times and as the year is about to close and open to a new year, they had a smile from ear to ear and giving a silent thanks to whomever is listening in the universe.

The living room was quite full of unfamiliar faces and the only familiar ones were scattered around though Pam claimed one of the arm chairs for herself as she sits on the edge of her seat clutching a body pillow of an anime character. Yui noticed Syn walking in and gave him a wave before going back to a book she's reading, Charlotte on the other hand was somewhere between half asleep and half awake from how she dose off for a bit.

Off to the side, the Christmas tree already had a few presents all lined up in a big pile and all wrapped up. Gerry placed a few that her and Avery got while they were out on their date and placed them somewhere where no one might see while everyone else was busy either texting on their phones or watching Pam's favorite drama series.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:54 pm

Syn waved back at Yui while shaking his head at Pam and her dramas. He noticed that Charlotte was dozing off and had to wonder when she would fall asleep eventually. He noticed some unfamiliar faces who stared at him but he just smiled back at them as he made his way do the room, while remembering that Avery had given him the key to the said room. He paused to marvel at the Christmas tree as well as the presents lined up before continuing his way to.the room. He opened the door after unlocking it and headed inside. He noticed that the room now had a nice, clean air to it than before and he was happy about that. He placed his overnight bag on the bed before taking out the gifts he had gotten for everyone, unshrinking them and then say sat down on the bed to carefully wrap them. He would place them under the tree when everyone else was asleep. But for now he just was content to wrap them. He msde a mental note to tell Avery and the other's about the farm if Morgan didn't tell.them when he came inside.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:02 pm

Morning came, Christmas morning and the smell of breakfast being cooked lingers in the house, a little energetic voice knocking on the bedroom doors to wake up those who're still asleep. Though for some who knew the little voice, it was a tad bit hard to ignore; especially those who're still asleep in the living room. Several other tiny footsteps followed along with Avery's chuckling as though he's being surrounded by the tiny horde.

"C'mon guys~ It's Christmas morning!" Avery yelled in the hallway as he heads off to the living room. Trying not to get tripped by the little ones, he carried one of them and mercilessly tickles the one he's caught before letting her down, "I'm krumpus!! rawr!!" he playfully announced as the little ones began to scatter around the house avoiding evil Santa.

Morgan opened his bedroom door and closed it behind him, still with sand in his eyes and seeing a couple little kids running in the upstairs hallway, the three other bedroom doors opened and the ones there greeted one another good morning and a merry Christmas.

Ooc: Morning time skip~
(edit: And I'm a big dummy for forgetting to quote ya, sorry bout that~ ( >~< ) )

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:03 pm

Syn had woken up early that morning, placing his wrapped presents under the tree while everyone had still been sleep. He had been surprised that he managed to get away with it due to those sleeping in the living room. He had showered early, hoping that Avery and Gerry would not mind before getting dressed for that morning and heading into the kitchen to help with breakfast as it gave him something to do, plus he wanted to help. He heard the patter of small feet and blinked in surprise as he didn't know that there would be children here but he didn't mind them as they ran through the house, waking up those who are still sleep. He could also hear Avery as well and had to shake his head at the man's antics, laughing silently to himself. That man was such a big kid himsehimself, but he guessed that was part of his charm and why Gerry loved him. He shook his head once again before going back to help make breakfast for everyone, humming a Christmas song to himself as he did so.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: It's fine. No worries.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:47 am
Gerry sees Syn walking into the kitchen, seems like she was cooking breakfast along with the help of one of the guests, a motherly looking woman who smiles pleasantly as she also sees Syn walking in, she looked European with auburn messy hair . Yui was also helping out when she also noticed Syn walking in, "Morning Syn, we're just making breakfast for everyone right now before we start unwrapping the presents. Oh lemme introduce you to one of our guests, this is Annette, she's an old colleague of Gerry." Yui introduced the kind woman as she bows her head slightly and giggled, "Pleased to meet you, you can just call me Ana." She waved a bit tired though as she looked like she woke up recently, her and Yui were busy making pancakes on a portable griddle while Gerry was busy frying up bacon and eggs.

Yui giggled and nodded her head, "Yeah, when you've got a house full of twelve kids who're under 10-years old, that's a lot of food we're talking about. I'm sure Gerry got her hands full manning the stove by herself." Yui giggled as she looked behind her before getting a splash of water at her and reacting with a slight yelp, Ana giggled while Gerry's tail sweeps the floor making sure nothing gets burnt.

Beside Yui and Ana, there was a large oval dish with a kitchen towel covering it, Ana lifted it up to add a finished pancake to the dozens that's already in the plate. The sound of kids running away from a grown man pretending to be Krumpus can be heard as one little one ran up to her mama and hid in front of her. Ana giggled when her daughter was taking a peek to see if Krumpus was coming. Meanwhile, Gerry motions for Syn to help man the stove while she gets something from the fridge.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:40 am

"Morning, everyone." Syn replied with a smile at everyone as he entered the kitchen. He looked over at the now named woman and bowed his head to her. "Nice to meet you, Miss Ana." He added with another smile at the motherly woman. Syn laughed right along with them. "Of that I habe no doubt, ma'am." said, amusement coloring his voice as he heard said children running around the house. If It was like this now, then opening parents was going to be a trip and a half. "Well, I am more than happy to help you ladies out." he said, placing his hair in a ponytail so it would stay out of the way as he made his way to Gerry. He smiled at the little one as she came running in and hiding behind Ana who he correctly guessed was Ana, herself. He nodded at Gerry when she gestured for him to watch the stove while she went to the fridge to get something. He didn't mind at all and was happy that he could help in anyway. It was nice to feel useful and he could not wait to tell the others the good news later about the farm. He made a mental note to ask Gerry of he could use the kitchen to make cookies for the Chidren at he hospital later.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:47 pm

While everyone in the kitchen worked, a few of the others had woken up now from all the kids running away and playing with Avery. They had the same reaction at Avery's antics, Pam was full of energy though after a bit of stretching as she gotten up and headed off into the kitchen to fetch herself something to drink, seeing Syn helping out with preparing breakfast, she gave him a big ol' hug and greeting him good morning and a merry Christmas. "Mmmm, pancakes and proteins the best meal of the day." Pam say after breaking the hug. "Pam, you're on a diet restriction." Yui said when she smacked Pam's hand away from the pile of cooked bacon on the side, she and Yui pouted at each other as the chimera was being a little spoiled as the holstaur was acting like an older sister. Gerry coughed a bit which got the two's attention and with her fingers swaying at them, they apologized for making a ruckus. Gerry only giggled as Pam headed over to the fridge to get something to drink but also got a pat on the head from Gerry, Pam didn't wanna show any expression to the affection she's getting but her tail seems to tell just how happy she is.

Yui also got a pat on the head from Ana which resulted in a silent "moo~" coming from Yui with her tail slightly twitching, the two continued on their work as Gerry got what she needed from the fridge to make French toast just incase some of the kids rather have those instead of pancakes. She wondered if Syn gotten any sleep last night as she seemed worried or concerned; she knocked on the counter top as if saying there were strange sounds coming from the room Syn slept in and gestures about the closet being the source of the odd noise.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:38 pm

Syn was surprise by the hug as he had been manning the stove when Pam had come out of nowhere to hug him. He didn't mind it though and just smiled at the woman and returned the greeting. He shook his head at Pam and Yui's antics as he went to back to what he was doing, just basking in the warmth of the kitchen as Gerry got what she needed from the fridge. He was mindful of the two tails, making sure to keep out of the way of them while never leaving his spot. He then noticed the worried look on Gerry's face and had to wonder what she was thinking about. He managed to figure out what she was asking after a few seconds of her knocking and smiled at the fox. "I slept fine." replied, waving her worry away. "Ah. The closet. Well, the less said about it the beter." He added after a minute, shaking his head, not wanting to talk about it. He did not know why, but that closer made him nervous but somehow he actually managed to sleep through it regardless, so it was all good for now. "By the way, would you mind if I used your kitchen later to bake some cookies for the children at the hospital where I work?" He asked, deciding that now was the perfect time to ask Gerry now that he had her attention for the moment. He would probably even bake some more for everyone else here as well.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:50 am

Gerry looked at Syn with curiosity when he asked if he could use the kitchen to bake cookies for the children back at the hospital he works at. Tilting her head a bit, Gerry then offered if she could help him bake as she gestured that she haven't baked cookies in quite a long time. "Oh really? I actually missed those chunky ones you baked when you first moved in town." Pam says after drinking a cup of fruit punch. Though as their attention was on Syn, they wondered what sort of cookies he bakes for the children at the hospital and it's popular for them, surely those cookies would taste delicious. A silent chuckle from Gerry caused the other girls to giggle and with a nod, Syn was given permission to have free reign over the kitchen and with offering assistance, they might have some fun preparing them.

Morgan walked in not long after seeing who's cooking breakfast. "Morning everyone and merry Christmas." in a slightly sleepy voice followed by a yawn. "Good morning Morgan." Ana greets as she starts frying up the French toast Gerry handed for her to make. Yui and Pam greeted as well though with a little bit more energy than the detective who must've spent a couple more hours wrapping his presents.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:50 am

Syn smiled and nodded. "Sure. I could always use some help with the baking." he said cheerfully at the women as they continued with breakfast. "They love chocolate chip and sugar cookies the most so those are probably the ones that I'm going to make the most of." He added after a pause of thinking. He was happy that Gerry had given him permission to use her kitchen later. He didn't know why he hadn't baked the cookies yesterday but then again he had been busy with the bank and that idiot of a banker. "By the way, ladies, I have an announcement to make later on. About the farm." He stated to Gerry, Pam, and Yui. He wanted everyone to be there when he told them all the good knees and he just couldn't wait for when the time came. "Morning, Morgan." he said, turning his attention to the detective as he walked into the kitchen with Bell trailing right behind him. It was the cutest thing he's ever seen and he had seen some things. He smiled as the kitten padded over to him, running against his ankles and putting up a storm almost as if she was wishing him good morning.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:14 am

As Syn announced to the girls, they wondered what's the news but are alright with waiting for him to tell. Morgan kinda looked confused at first until he remembered what happened yesterday and smiled, not wanting to spoil anything, he helped set the table up and carried the plates over to the dinning room after getting Pam to help as well while she's was in the kitchen. "Must be real important if it's something you going to tell us." Yui inquired to herself but smiled as she might get an answer from Syn when everyone else has gathered.

With breakfast ready to be served, the kids where already at the kiddie table having breakfast first before the adults. At the dinning table, there's about 9 people at the table in total Morgan sat in the middle seat. "Alright everyone, i'd like to introduce you all to our new friend, Syn." Avery addresses as everyone who haven't met Syn yet greeted him from their seat. "Well I'll introduce you to the guys Syn, from my right we have Jacob and I'm sure you've met his wife Ana, beside her is Felin, Taleon." Felin and Taleon looked demon race as they waved at Syn with a friendly smile. "Now at the other end of the table, we have Dale." Dale just waved as everyone chuckled.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:12 am

Syn nodded while still smiling. "Yep. Very important. But I'll wait til everyone is settled for breakfast." he replied as he helped the others set the tables up for the adults as well as the children. He also made sure to place a bowl of food and water for Bell so she could eat as well and not feel left out. Syn had taken a seat by Morgan and blinked when Avery introduced him to the others at the table. "Hello. Nice meet you." he replied with a smile at all those he was introduced to, well except for Ana as he had ready met her but he was polite nonetheless. He waved back to Dale, bemusement coloring his face before knocking on the table with his fist to get everyone's attention. "Now. I have an announcement to make." he started after everyone quieted down. "As of now, you'ryou're looking at the new owner of the Meadow farm." He said, deciding to just say it and hoped everyone would be happy. He had made a promise to these nice people and he had seen it through, even better he got the farm away from that man. If he could be called even that. He sat back and waited for someone to say something, calmly sipping his coffee patiently.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: And there it is!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:57 pm

"You're joking right?" Pam wondered though her voice sounded like she was about to break, Avery and Gerry inched their chairs a tad bit closer wondering if it's true, they knew Syn would buy the farm, though they didn't figured he'd buy it this soon, but hearing Pam's voice crack a little, they looked at the chimera who ran up towards Syn. "Tell me you're not joking Syn, t-tell me you're not joking." her voice broke as her eyes began to well up. Everyone at the table were moved and Pam looked at Syn with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"As of now." Morgan stated as he pats Syn on the back, "Meadow Glade Farm has a new owner now." looking at Syn with a smile, Charlotte had to wipe a tear off and knowing how important the farm meant to Pam as Charlotte walked up to the happy crying chimera who hugs Syn in a tight hug. Bell didn't understand what was going on as she munched away on the meal she got.

Avery chuckled and wiped a tear off his cheek, leaning forward he cleared his throat otherwise he'd sound like he was about to cry like Pam, "Well, howdy neighbor." he cleared his throat a bit again. "Boy you don't know how much that farm meant to a lot of people in this town and knowing that it won't end up being turned into a hotel means that their memory can live long." Avery says as he leans into his wife to comfort him in this heartwarming moment. Yui had to set the serving dish of pancakes on the table before her tears could make the pancakes tastes a bit salty. "Well I suppose that means you put that gator in his place and showed him not to take whatever he wants just because his pocket is deep." Charlotte says though there was one question that needed to be said as she looked at Syn, "I know you "bought" it off that gator but the law still says you need a proof of ownership and considering that gator didn't had the farm's deed on him, no one is the actual owner of the farm, if the Elven government came swinging by, they can evict you even if you did bought it." she didn't wanna bring the mood down but it was something that Avery and Gerry could understand.

Ooc: Pam maybe a tough girl but she can also happy cry. hehe although that also means she go to the farm whenever she can without trespassing lol.

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:25 pm

Syn gave her a look. "No. I'm serious." he replied with a smile as yje xhimera hugged him tightly. He patted her arm gently in response as he couldn't hug her sitting down. He looked over at Avery with a snort at his statement, shaking his head in amusement. "Howdy to you too." He mused back after a second. "I'm.just happy that I can do this for you all." He added with another smile at them. "Ah. Yes. I did. Morgan was there. He can tell you all about it as i'm sure he will." he said, patting the said man's arm cheerfully. Syn turned his attention to Charlotte after that declaration. "You need not worry about that. Trust me when I say the eleven government can't really do anything. They may think they can but they can't. The land doesn't actually belong to the eleven government. It was there long before they came into the picture and they had a limit to renew the lease on it. Which they didn't." he stated after a minute. He had done all the research before buying the farm. And the land it stood on. "Plus, I havr a feeling that the deed to the farm is closed than we think." he finished, looking at everyone.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Yeah. Of course. Syn would never keep her away. Wouldn't be interesting if Syn found the will and deed to the farm while cleaning said farm?  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games