Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Silver & Blood: A Kingdom's Currency (Rynn01 x Kami GearX) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:37 pm
Kami GearX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anja presented the fish and laid them out, "Of course, how else would I have done it." she shook her head and sighed. Humans could be so arrogant. She sat down right next to Tousa, "Can I get another scratch behind the ear?" she teased  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:13 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa reached over and scratched behind her ear with a sigh. "Sure thing." He glanced to the fish and then at her. "So. What's your plan with the fish?" It was a simple question, but a necessary one.

Tousa's gaze flicked from her to the fish to the firewood and then back at her. "You're not expecting me to cook every night right? I do have other things to worry about you know rather than what meal I'm going to make for the both of us."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:26 pm
Kami GearX

Anja made approved noises as he did as he was told. He had a point about food, but so did she, "Alright, I'll make dinner tonight. I just hope you don't mind getting sick,:" she started to prepare the fish by cleaning and fileting them  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:49 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

"It shouldn't be that difficult to just fry fish over a fire to make sure they are cooked properly. Nothing fancy has to be made." Tousa stated, watching her carefully. He then stood and moved back over to the horses to pull off their waterskin's and moved back over to where she was working, tossing one of them down next to her. "Easier to drink out of than a bucket. We'll just fill up our waterskins once were done drinking."

He then moved to crawl into the tent, poking his head out from the two loose flaps that covered the entrance, watching her work. "So... I may have forgotten a few important things before we left Anja." Tousa stated suddenly.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:09 pm
Kami GearX

Anja raised her eyebrow up, "You have no idea......" She put the cleaned fish on skewers and put them over the fire.

"What are you talking about Prince." Anja said that lazily as she kept an eye on the fish. Maybe this won't turn out that badly.....she wasn't hopeful  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:15 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

"So... You know how I might have been in charge of a large section of the military?" Tousa asked. He didn't wait for her to respond. "Well... That might be a problem considering I am no longer there to help lead said part of the military. I mean, each commander can take temporary control but until logistics are reconfigured to go through a new leader, which will probably be added to my father's current military duties they're on their own."

Tousa made a small circular motion with a single finger. "So basically each of the forts and military lines of defense are considered isolated right now. Which means our enemy might be able to sneak a few regiments in while said configuring is happening."

Tousa sighed. "Which means more raids and more military presence where we will be traveling as well as overall chaos. Which is my fault because I forgot a simple checklist to instead think of escape. So that's our current problem."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:23 pm
Kami GearX

Anja listened but didn't really care about his dilemma. Wasn't her problem. She just shrugged her shoulders, "Do you regret your action. Would you have done something different." she went back to staring at the fish, "If it worries you so much, kill me while I sleep and return to your precious men. IF it weren't for me, it wouldn't be in disarray."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:58 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

"If it weren't for you, a lot of things would not have happened, including the saving of the village." Tousa stated simply. He then rolled his eyes. "You know... You say 'precious men' like I'm in love with them. Like I said before, I'm not of that orientation."

He then rubbed his chin. "Yes, would've ensured a note would've been left for my men, sealed with my signet ring and signed in my name telling them who I would put in charge of command... Though that would have hurt morale."

He scratched his head in irritation. "I don't know I just would've made sure that the hypothetical situation wouldn't have been enemy men coming into our land... I'm going to receive a harsh punishment from my father surely."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:47 pm
Kami GearX

"I didn't mean it that way." she hissed at him, "When I say precious, I mean...." Anja tried to think of how to describe it, "It means that you are close with your men, you trust each other , you feel like you're more than a leader role to them. And you can't live without them."

Anja crawled over to him, "My pack is precious to me, just like I am to them. Don't you feel the same about your men?" she asked seriously while looking into his eyes. There was no glint of humor in her eyes.

Anja placed a hand on his arm briefly, "If I'm still alive when you receive it, I shall defend you." she went back to the fish  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:11 am
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa shook his head. "No, I don't have that closeness I think. I control hundreds if not a couple of thousand of men, I don't have time to get such personal ties with them. Especially if they fall in the next battle. If I did I think I would have gone quite insane by this point of the war."

Tousa then gave a shrug. "I can live without the men under my command, as long as the kingdom does not fall. A peaceful kingdom is factually better than one in a prolonged war such as this. Supplies are drained from the land and the people. That being said, I do trust them with my back because that is what they were trained to do."

His gaze was even with hers as she crawled over to him, their opposing views once more showing between the two of them. "The only thing I care about currently when it comes to my men is having them get me to the man who killed my sister so I can plunge my spear through his chest." Tousa then gave a nod as if to confirm that fact to himself.

After that she placed a hand on his arm and he raised an eyebrow at her. "And how much courtly defense can a mere Lycan give to a Prince in front of a King? Not much according to the laws of the court. Trust me, the punishment will be well received for basically a dereliction of duty."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:26 am
Kami GearX

Anja didn;t answer him right away. They were so different, but at the same time, not that different. She sighed at his posed question, "Thats a tricky one. I could always say that I kidnapped you and held your prisoner. Put you under a spell even though we can't use magic. I'm sure he'll buy it, since he is so arrogant to the other races."

When she turned back to her fish, they were on fire! "Ek!" she jumped up and tried to take them off the fire, only to be burned herself, "Ow ow ow!!!" she jumped around holding her hand. She grabbed the water and threw it on the fish, and on the fire. Anja turned back around to Tousa, "Uhh..I think dinners ready." she gave a nervous smile and presented him with very crispy, very black fish on a charcoal stick.

"I told you I wasn't a good cook, even with something so simple."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:04 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa listened to her for a moment and thought, his gaze went from a glazed and thinking one to paying attention to her as she freaked out about the food since it had caught on fire. He just watched her with a smirk as she scampered about trying to fix the problem and then tossed water to put the fire out.

He reached forward but didn't take the food, instead he reached for the burnt hand and inspected it. He then placed his other hand slightly above it and the classical green glow of healing magic began, softening the sting. "I can't do this effectively for major wounds like a large cut or removed body part, but a burn like this I can heal without exhausting much of my mana supply." He explained as he continued working.

After a moment he just dropped the hand with a nod. "Should be healed now back to before you burned it." He then reached for one of the fish and took to eating it quietly and without hesitation. "Had worse from worse people. You and my sister would have gotten along swimmingly... At least when it came to your cooking skills."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:09 pm
Kami GearX

Anja held onto her hand, "That wasn't needed, I regenerate remember? I would have been fine in 5 minutes,"

She watched in horror as he took a bite of the fish, "No! You'll get sick eating that." but he gave her a compliment. Made her really happy. Anja took her own fish and ate the very burnt fish. Guess it wasn't so bad this time around.

Once they were done with their meal, it was nighttime. And the fire was out thanks to her. She transformed into her wolf form, found a nice spot, circled it and laid down.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:38 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa had given a shrug at the regenerative comment and just continued eating. It was a horrible tasting piece of fish, it was just that he had grown used to his sister's horrible concoctions. She had been a princess after all, and with it came boredom and demands to grow up like a 'common' girl.

The idea made him shake his head as he tossed the charred stick over to the wet pile of wood once he was done. He then just flopped over and looked at the sky for a moment to just relax. Tousa then rolled over to look at Anja. "Not going to beg for a tent to be set up for you?"  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:52 pm
Kami GearX

Anja lifted her head up and shook her, then set it back down. She rolled over onto her back and twisted with her paws in the air. Her fur coat kept her warm. She shimmied on her back towards him and put her nose in his hand. Then she curled away, resting her back so it was almost touching him. He could feel the warmth radiate from her body  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games