Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Kona Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:21 am
User Image

xxxx✽ ♚ Ⓨukina Ⓚoizumi ♚ ✽xxxx

▁ ▂ ▃ ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ▃ ▂ ▁

The barista let out a small hum at the prospect of dinner once her shift would be done later before evening. There were certainly some of outdoor places to choose from, though Yukina would prefer eating at home. But she certainly didn't want Yukari to ask too many questions about Shirou... just yet. "Either Cidnie's or The Burger Joint may be good for the dinner after work." After all, it wouldn't hurt for her to have some more of the fresh air outside, right? But still, the fact that the temperature may drop a fraction once night would fall down... At least it wasn't training outside. More importantly, the customers were definitely enjoying themselves, not minding that the barista was having a company with a male client.

It was as long as Yukina would still pay attention in case there would be more customers dropping by. She was glad that the new manager was mostly chill, as long as the basic rules of work would still be followed.

Mood: productive
Company: everyone in the cafe, but talking to Shirou
OOC:

Zombuddie

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
YASEI

Yasei sprinted into the cafe through the front door, thirty minutes late, and jumped over the pickup counter. “HEY YUKINA!” She called as she slid around the corner and ran into the back room. She pulled out the wrinkled vest and apron that was still shoved into her backpack from yesterday.
By the time she’d put on her vest and tied her apron behind her vest, she’d slowed to a trot as she returned to the service counter, out of breath. “Sorry Yukina! This morning I- Yesterday-” In her frazzled state, Yasei tried a couple of more times to speak before remembering her curse. She gave up and gathered her tray and notepad. “Sorry. Really….” She repeated as she looked out at the floor. Luckily there seemed to be a lull in customers for the time being.
Dammit! Is she mad at me?! I can't tell... Please don't be mad!

Company: Yukina. A few customers.
Mood: Guilty.
Outfit: White blouse, burgundy skirt, tights, and flats. Wrinkled work vest and apron.
OOC: Things have been crazy the past couple of days. I don't wanna impose - just a brief scene for continuity!

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Yasei Jihi

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:32 pm

𝗕𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 & 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿

Species ◑ Incubus Zodiac ◑ Scorpio Housing ◑ Nahri District - 245 Vixen Road
Outfit ◑ here
Profile ◑ Here

██████████ « • » ██████████ « • » ██████████

Leaning on his elbows, with his head in his hands, Shirou stared up at Yukina as she pondered his request. He smiled widely as the girl gave some suggestions for dinner, accepting his proposal. "Would Cidnie's be okay with you then?" He hadn't actually been to either of what she had mentioned, but he would prefer an actual restaurant than a burger joint.

He watched as she kept an eye out for other customers, but then a rush of wind from outside breezed through the entire cafe and a loud noise went over the counter. That loud noise was another girl, seeming to be one of Yukina's co-workers who was frantically apologizing to be late. Man, I'd get fired in an instant if I was even 15 minutes late, he thought to himself, raising his eyebrow inquisitively.
"Uhm, anyway- How about I pick you up after work? Or I could hang around you all day if you don't mind," Shirou focused back on Yukina.

Themes: Infected - Hopeless

Abilities:

➛Sexual Inducement: Can induce sexual arousal in others to make them lustful or crave sexual interaction, can work with both genders. Usually is used by touch, voice or thoughts to stimulate the person.

➛Eye color manipulation: Able to change his eye colors in order to further seduce his victims, usually likes to use galaxy colors.

➛Tantric Metabolization: Can sustain themselves by feeding of sexuality or sexual energy of others as a source for his powers.

(OOC: )

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Yasei Jihi

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:32 am
User Image

Yukina was about to reply if it wasn't for Yasei sprinting in and having to apologize to her directly out of embarrassment, the stuttering just aggravating the situation. She sighed in exasperation; if her co-worker was texting her, she would not reply right away because of her phone stashed in her locker among other things. It was to keep her concentration intact and it would be rude to the customers to just be ignored like that. "I guess you must have woken up so late. Better wake up early next time," she admonished, though having to keep her indoor voice at a moderate volume. Honestly, she was feeling irritated at her co-worker's current demeanor but she shouldn't let that bother her too much. And then, she belatedly replied to both of Shirou's questions. "Cidnie's is okay, and it's best to pick me up after I'm done with my shift. I'll text you when I'm done."

Despite the earlier inconvenience brought by Yasei's tardiness, the rest of the work day went on really well, with a total of sixty drinks Yukina had served for today until she was done with her shift. During the lunch break, all she ate was crackers together with cheese and ham as the filling, as well as a tumbler of water. Simple yet in large doses to keep her stomach full for a few hours until it was late afternoon and she could prepare for her trip away from work. Once her shift was done, Yukina had to reach the employee area and tidy up a little before finally picking up her phone. She gave Yukari a text that indicated that she would be late heading home, but more importantly, Shirou was the next recipient of her message after her sister was informed, his number added to her contact list before she began texting him.

"Hey, where are you? Finally done with work."

Mood: productive
Company: everyone in the cafe, but talking to Shirou and Yasei
OOC:

Zombuddie

Yasei Jihi

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yasei Jihi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:05 pm
YASEI

Yasei smiled and nodded at Yukina’s scolding. She wasn’t always sure of where she stood with Yukina throughout the past couple of weeks, and she didn’t want to get on her bad side.
Yasei assumed it was always best to take admonishment on the chin anyways. So she went about her shift, milling around tables and coffee machines while trying to stay out of her co-worker’s way.
Yasei was certain her morning blunder would put a damper on her mood, as she wasn’t usually off of her game like this. But she was surprised to find the rest of the afternoon going fairly well. The customers were agreeable, the tips were decent, and she found it pretty easy to put on a kind, welcoming smile throughout the day. The cafe had a lively, yet peaceful atmosphere.
When Yukina’s shift ended, Yasei gave a friendly wave, hoping she wasn’t still in hot water with her, and continued serving the tail end of the lunch rush.

Company: Yukina & remaining lunch rush customers.
Mood: Calm. Guilty.
Outfit: White blouse, burgundy skirt, tights, and flats. Wrinkled work vest and apron.
OOC:
Sorry for taking so long!
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Zombuddie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:47 am

𝗕𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 & 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿

Outfit ◑ here
Profile ◑ Here

After they had decided on where to eat for the early dinner, Shirou decided to head back home and wait patiently for Yukina's text. He mostly spent the day doing some pottery work and chasing the cat out of his studio room. Hours passing by, his phone finally buzzed with a number he didn't recognize, but the text indicated it was Yukina. He smiled to himself and first saved her number in his phone.
"At home, I'll come pick you up now." After finishing his text, he called up a cab, figuring it would be quicker then walking because he didn't want to make her wait for so long.

The cab dropped Shirou off right in front of the cafe, and he walked in immediately looking around for Yukina. Not seeing her though, he sent her another text.
"I'm here, where are you?" Eagerly waiting, he sat down at the nearest table, watching customers go by.

Abilities:

➛Sexual Inducement: Can induce sexual arousal in others to make them lustful or crave sexual interaction, can work with both genders. Usually is used by touch, voice or thoughts to stimulate the person.

➛Eye color manipulation: Able to change his eye colors in order to further seduce his victims, usually likes to use galaxy colors.

➛Tantric Metabolization: Can sustain themselves by feeding of sexuality or sexual energy of others as a source for his powers.

(OOC: )

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:14 pm
User Image

The barista looked a bit more relaxed once she had taken her sip of water to re-hydrate herself before she was ready to leave the employee area together with her things. At the sight of Shirou showing up, she half-jogged. "Ah, sorry. Had to freshen up a little but I'm ready to go for dinner tonight." Yukina then faced Yasei and gave her a wave of goodbye. "I'll be having my day-off tomorrow. See you on Wednesday!" she spoke before heading to the door, allowing the bartender to emerge from his seat first. She was definitely going to have dinner outside with someone of the opposite sex, and while it wasn't her first time having to take in food and drinks outdoors outside of work, she was looking forward to that moment she would be sharing with Shirou.

Since the restaurant was within walking distance, Yukina opted to just walk together with him. She could then feel the cool breeze, and was hoping that Shirou would be fine on the way to Cidnie's. After all, temperature changes would be a factor behind his current health ailment.

-- Exit --

Mood: excited
Company: everyone in the cafe, but focusing on Shirou and Yasei
OOC:

Zombuddie

Yasei Jihi

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:27 pm

𝗕𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 & 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿

Outfit ◑ here
Profile ◑ Here

Not a minute later, Yukina almost ran out from a door saying Employee's Only. He chuckled thinking that she was this excited for their dinner. And though he didn't respond to her comment, he nodded to acknowledge her apology. Getting up from his seat, he listened to her say goodbye to her late co-worker. Shirou was looking forward to the dinner as well, maybe he could finally learn some more things about this girl. Opening the door, a cool breeze picked up and he shivered as he held the door open for Yukina. He agreed with her to walk since it wasn't that far, but wished the temperature hadn't dropped so much. Putting up his black hood to protect his neck for warmth, they began walking towards the restuarant.

-EXITS-

Abilities:

(OOC: I guess we shall mosey on over to Cidnie's~)

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50

Yasei Jihi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:27 pm
YASEI

Yasei’s shift continued without incident. Managing the floor and the counter simultaneously wasn’t easy, but it wasn’t nearly as difficult as she’d expected. As the time came for the little cafe to close, Yasei put up the chairs and set about cleaning the kitchen. After the last customer left, she turned the sign on the door, took out the trash and prepared to go home.
Oh her way out, Yasei checked her phone. There was a message from Ryan, sent a couple of hours ago. She quickly typed back:
[-Sorry for the late response. Leaving Kona. Karma in 1 hour?-]
She pocketed the phone and biked back to her house.
[EXIT]

Company: No one.
Mood: Content.
Outfit: White blouse, burgundy skirt, tights, and flats. Wrinkled vest and apron.
OOC:
Sorry! It's been a crazy, busy week!
Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:36 am
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

November21stTuesday ⚜

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:27 pm

Mood: Calm
With: No one
Song of the Hour: The Day When I Call Your Name-Honeyworks
Outfit: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Occ:

Tenshi ride his bike down the street towards the cafe, head bobbing in tune to the music as he made his way down there. He parked his bike on the side of the building, making sure it was secure before walking inside the cafe. Well, try to anyway. It was locked. He peered in the window, knocking on it loudly to see if anyone was there. If not, then he came all this way for no reason. He really.wanted his latte, darn it! Maybe he could wait? Yeah. That's What he decided to do for the moment.

Yasei Jihi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:31 am
YASEI

Yasei stepped out of the kitchen, having just cleaned. She was startled by the sound of someone knocking on glass. She looked to the door and saw a customer standing outside. I forgot to unlock the door!! She wanted to rush to the door, but it gave her a headache to move much faster than a brisk walk. She unlocked the front door and held it open for the customer. ”Hey! Sorry about that!” She smiled apologetically, and led the customer into the cafe. She held back a cringe at the raspy sound of her own voice.
She hated being sick more than anything. It made her clumsy and unfocused. She’d already been having a hard time being her usual self since she’d moved here. Getting sick just drove home how unprepared she was to live out here on her own.
Yasei admitted it would be wise to stay home and get some rest, but today was Yukina’s day off. Yasei wanted to prove to her that she could be responsible on the job. It’s not like I’m dying. I can get through the day!
Yasei stepped behind the counter.”What can I do for ya?” She asked, voice cracking. Though she wasn’t sure if it was because of her scratchy throat or her curse.

Company: Customer.
Mood: Sluggish.
Outfit: Avi.
OOC:
DragonMistress07

Yasei Jihi

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:29 am

Mood: Calm
With: No one
Occ:

Tenshi jerked up in surprise when he heard Yasei. He had been on his phone, looking up something so he didn't notice or see the girl approaching him. He got up to follow her inside, but noticed that Yasei did not look to well. "Um, Miss? Are you okay? You don't sound or look too well..." he said after a minute as he stepped up to the counter. "Um...I'll Have a large iced mocha, please." he added after thinking about it for a second. He felt kind of bad now as Yaei was obviously unwell and here he was asking her to make him a drink. He shook his head mentally before deciding to leave a nice tip for the girl after he was served.

Yasei Jihi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:48 am
YASEI

Yasei got a better look at the customer when she turned around. He looks familiar… Had she served this customer before? She couldn’t quite place a name to his face but they’d definitely met.
At his comment, she self consciously ran a hand through her hair and then over her apron to smooth out any wrinkles. Crap, do I look that bad? ”I’m just- It’s nothing to worry about!” Yasei was somewhat glad she had come in to work. Had she stayed home, her curse would’ve prevented her from telling anyone she was sick. Man, that’ll make trips to the doctor considerably more unpleasant she thought. She’d have to beat this cold without letting it get that far.
Yasei grabbed a plastic cup and wrote the order specifications on it. ”One large iced mocha…” She read aloud as she wrote, ”Aaaand how do you spell your name…?” She asked, praying it wasn’t something incredibly simple. She’d forgotten his name - Did I ever learn his name?! - and she didn’t want to ask directly.

Company: Familiar Customer
Mood: Groggy, sick.
Outfit:

OOC:
DragonMistress07

Yasei Jihi

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:04 am

Mood: Calm a bit concerned about the Kona waitress...
With: Yasei
Occ:

Tenshi gave her a look that said that he did not believe her but he let it go anyway. He knew he had met Yasei before but he could not remember where. Was it here at the cafe? He also remembered another guy...Ryan? Was that his name? It's been weeks, so he does not remember. Damn. He blinked when he heard Yasei address him. "Ah. Tenshi. T-E-N-S-H-I." he replied after pulling himself together. What Was with him Today? "Maybe after this, you should close up and go home, hon. Or the hospital..." He added, after watching her closely once more. Yeah. That pale complexion was not healthy.

Yasei Jihi

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces