Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Primal Living Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:08 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy growled hearing the phone ringing again. He sat on the edge of the bed and whispered to himself."I really should unplug that phone."Cassidy then waited to see who was on the phone.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:15 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She gave Cassidy a look saying that she heard him. Seeing it was the landline phone, she answered it finally. It was her Mom wondering about plans for Friday. Which made Erika explain the party she was planning at her house. Though she managed to block her Mom from reading her mind, barely. With this phone call done, she sighed and looked at him. Before putting her two cell phones on the nightstand and climb back into the bed.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:33 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy had laid back in the bed when she was speaking to her mother. His arms were behind his head and his eyes were closed. When he heard her hang up his eyes opened. He put his arm around her when she had laid down as well."I take it the call went good?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:37 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She kissed his jaw and neck before stopping. "Yes, it did. And I hope you don't mind it starting at two in the afternoon." She said, and was talking about the party.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:09 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy took hold of one of her hands and kissed the back of it."My Haroldina knew that I am happy with anything that you would wish. I have no qualms with starting at two."As held one of her hands he moved slightly and then took hold of her other hand and then pinned them both above her head. He then leaned down and captured her lips in a scorching kiss.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:01 am
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She smiled as he kissed the back of her hand. Only to gasp when he pinned her under him. With her hands being above her head, she just melted into the scorching kiss. Though eventually she wiggled her hands from his hold and started to run her nails up and down his back.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:57 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy kept the kiss going for a long time. Eventually he pulled back and took a deep breath."There wasn't anything else you needed to discuss right?
I would hate to interrupt you."
He then leaned down and nipped at her ear.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:19 am
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She returned the passion, love, and lust that she felt for him in the kiss. Her hands wondered his chest and arms. Only to moan louder and louder. Though when he finally broke the kiss, she was panting. Her hands gone to his face and rubbed his stubble. She let her mind wonder if she had anything else to discuss. Shaking her head after a minute or two she nipped his ear back in return.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:11 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy grinned and then leaned back down and hungrily started to kiss her. He ran his hand up and down her leg. He started to n** at her neck and left some bite marks and hickeys. He then pulled back and it was clear that Calder was starting to take control.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:22 am
Erika
User Image

Quinn

As Calder took over the kiss Haroldina and Erika moaned. Of course the both women started to return the hungry kiss ; but soon it was only Haroldina Though as he was leaving hickeys all over her neck Haroldina started to return the favor. Now she was pulling back when he did. Only to look up at him, panting. "Lay on your back, Calder. I want to torture you like you done to me." Haroldina moaned.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:32 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Calder grinned and then moved to lay on his back."Very well my Haroldina. But you know that I have a high pain tolerance. You must try hard to actually torture me."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:10 am
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She sat on his abs after he rolled over. Now she slowly placed his hands over his head. As she did this she stole a slow yet burning kiss. Before it got to heated she pulled back. Grinning she started to n** and lick his neck and shoulders. Slowly her nails skimmed his arms as they stopped at his waist. Of course she kept this going on for a while and smirked at him. Now she crawled back up his body and stole another kiss from him, this one was hotter. Moaning she let her hands go into his hair.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:23 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Calder placed his hands on her back and pulled her closer. He returned the heat of her kiss. He crushed her against him. The kiss only got more heated the longer they continued.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:11 am
Erika
User Image

Quinn

Haroldina had her arms beside his head to keep her up. As she kept kissing him and feel him push their bodies together. Of course she was still sitting on his waist when he did this. One of her hands left his hair, before dragging her nails gently down his arm and back up. Her moans were filling his mouth and their kiss. Once the kiss broke, she was panting and smiled.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:36 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Calder took a breath in after they parted from the kiss. He was grinning from ear to ear and it was obvious in his gaze that a hunger for her was building. Much like Cassidy it took Calder's willpower to not have the time they were spending together evolve into anything more than what she wanted.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff