Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Full Moon Love (closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 10:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lily Grey

"Everything is here for a purpose. Mine was to meet you."

The sudden movement from Erik startled her a little as one would think after a night like he had he wouldn't want to move because of the pain. " Wait Erik you shouldn't be moving." She started but stopped when she felt his arms around her and now closer to him. Even though she was worried about him she was still happy to be able to hug him. She wrapped her arms around him lightly so she did not cause more pain.

Lily gave Erik a soft smile as he pulled away, glad to see he was alright. She let go of him when he started to sit up but she stayed close to his side. When he sat up she noticed some of the scars that where visible and it made her tense up a little. " It's okay, you don't have to worry about it. There was not a lot of things in here for you to mess up to start with." The girl said with a light laugh as she placed her small hand on top of his that was not on her cheek. The only real issue Lily had really was that he went into her room. After a long moment of taking in the warm feeling from his hand, Lily got up and went to get Erik a cup of water and then getting Eriks clothes that she folded up for him before returning to him and handing him the glass of water. " Here you go. When Maya is done you can go in next. Sorry but there is not really any hot water..."

(ooc: Not my baby! DX )

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 4:58 pm
tokyoloverTM

Erik Leifton

"Call me what you will, I'm still here to protect you."

User Image XXXX When Lily came to him with the glass of water he took it and gulped it down. "Thank you." he said with a smile. He chuckled at her fretting about him. It was nice to have someone care about his injuries. Even if he was okay. He reached out to take Lily's hand and pulled her lightly to place her hand on a particularly savage looking scar that had long since healed. "Hey...I'm okay. I'm really okay. I know it's something that freaks you out. But I want you to know that I'm okay." He gave her a happy smile and released his capture of her hand.

XXXX Looking to the bathroom he shrugged. "That's fine. Cold showers actually helps with the pain after a change." He smiled and waited a moment before looking back to the bathroom. Erik sighed, "I have to figure out why she's here. And I need your help Lily." He looked back to the beauty before him he sat there for a moment before continuing. "You have a good sense of people...and you won't let me get side tracked with the guilt she's sure to throw at me." The young man looked back to the bathroom door for a moment and then turned back to Lily and patiently awaited her response. XXXX

((OOC: plotting partners ))  

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 11:51 am

Lily Grey

The young woman watched Erik gulp down the glass of water before giving him a slight nod. She was about to take his cup and fill it up with more water when Erik took her hand and placed it on a scar that he had on his body. She looked at where he had placed her hand for a moment before looking back up at Erik as he spoke to her. He said he was okay, she saw that he was okay but she couldn't help but worry about him. He had taken so much pain and there was not much she nor he could do about it. He said he healed fast but looking at all the scars on his body made her wonder how much he could really take. " It dose not freak me out... I just worry is all." Lily said softly before she took back the hand that pulled away and gave it a gentle squeeze.

Lily leaned in and placed a kiss on his cheek and gave him a soft smile. " I am glad you are okay." She whispered. As Erik explained how cold showers helped them she for once felt happy to have a shower that barely had hot water. " I guess thats a good thing." She said, mostly to herself as she wondered how much longer Maya would be in the shower. She followed Eriks gaze to the bathroom then back at him when he said he needed her help. "Me? I don't know how much help I will be..."" The little rabbit galnced away for a moment as she thought it over. Seeing how Maya was she would most likely snap at Erik for running off all those years ago and she didn't want Erik to feel any worse then he may already be feeling. Her grip around his hand got a little tighter before she looked back to the man before her. " I will do my best."

(ooc: dun dun dunnnnnn )

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 8:58 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik felt some tension ebb from his body at her consent to help him. With Lily by his side, he could face anything even his past. He gave her a nod and smiled "Thank you." He said this and placed a kiss on her forehead.

XXXX He was happy to note that his scent hung on her, but maybe his wolf self went a little over board but he couldn't deny the results. He took a breath and sighed. "Best get dressed." He said to himself and stood, keeping the blanket about his waist before taking his clothes and hiding behind the couch as he hastily dressed. He stood up and walked to Lily's side, barefoot but clothed in his jeans and black shirt now at least. Erik smiled down to her and extended his hand to the woman beside him. XXXX

Maya Thompson

"It's time for some fun!"

User Image*** XXXX Maya let the cool water pelt her body for a long time. She heard a soft feminine voice and a deep masculine voice converse in the next room. This is not how her reunion with Erik was supposed to go. All those day dreams of finding him and running wild with him were gone. Had she been alone, truly alone, Maya might have cried. But she wasn't so she pushed back the tears.

XXXX The young blonde finally shut off the shower. Once dry she begrudgingly dressed in Lily's clothing - it smelled of the human girl too much for the she wolf's taste. Once dressed Maya ruffled her hair and took note of the discolored flesh on her throat. "He carried me like a pup." She growled to herself before turning to the door. Maya had her armor now, her anger, firmly in place so now she could face the hurt.
When she opened the door bright emerald eyes glared at the tall man and brunette woman before her. "Ya know Erik, typically guys don't want their women to meet. I guess you're strange that way." She bit out at the man and stepped forward into the room, ready for battle.
XXXX***

tokyoloverTM

((OOC: Let's get ready to rumble!))  

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 9:46 am

Lily Grey

Lily nodded when he said he should get dressed and turned away from him as he started moving. She looked at the kitchen sink and after a moment her face started to turn a little pink as she realized that Erik had been naked this whole time. She had a naked man in her apartment and she just realized this. She had never been this close to a man like this and let alone in her apartment. She hugged her knees and buried her blushing face into them as she tried to calm herself down. Once again, Erik had managed to make her feel like a stupid high schooler.

She then could hear the creaking from the floor getting closer to her. Lily raised her head up to see Erik smiling down at her with his hand extended out to her. She returned the smile to to him before taking his hand and getting up from the ground. She held onto his hand after she stood and turned to the bathroom when she heard the door opened. She kept her eyes on the blonde, ready to act if she did though, Lily was not sure what she could really do. Even so, the female human was going to do her best just as Erik had asked of her. " I don't think he wanted this way... Why are you here Maya?"

(ooc: BUM BUM BUMMMM!
Sorry for the late reply! DX )

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 4:24 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX With Lily's small hand in his own Erik felt at peace, like this was where he belonged. Silently he took in her scent and wondered idly why it appealed to him so much. But these thoughts would have to wait as he heard Maya enter the room. Bright blue eyes turned to the blonde and a cool glare settled upon her.

XXXX Erik stood a bit taller, but refused to let go of Lily's hand. Maya would have to deal with it, as she gave him the peace that he had looked for most of his life. "Maya. You left the pack. You may be slightly unhinged but you wouldn't do so without damn good reason." He said in a low voice, he could see the defiant set of her jaw. That irked him and so before she spoke he growled out "Answer her Maya." He said this in a low and threatening voice, a voice one would think twice of defying.XXXX

Maya Thompson

User Image*** XXXX Seeing Erik hold onto Lily's hand, like it was a lifeline, hurt Maya. She glared at the pair and balled up her own fists. Her jaw tensed, and she could feel her teeth grind in her anger. When Lily spoke she was about to snap at the girl. But thought for a moment, when Erik spoke she could hear the threat underneath his words. When he mentioned her being unhinged Maya scoffed "I didn't hear you complaining before. You loved having all sorts of fun." She said with a smirk in Lily's direction. The two females couldn't be more different, all the way down to their hair color.

XXXX Maya was a bit shocked at his harsh command, she'd never been on the receiving end of his glare. Her emerald eyes widened in shock for a moment before looking to the ground. The woman let out a huff and sighed. "You." She whispered softly and lifted her head to look at Erik with angry but sad eyes. "I left to find you. To bring you home, where you belong." She said in a rare moment of vulnerability, but after a moment she collected herself and her anger slipped back into place, and her fists curled and uncurled with anxious energy. XXXX***

tokyoloverTM

((OOC: it's okay, totally understandable.))  

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 9:18 am

Lily Grey

Lily stayed close to Erik as she dared not to let go of his hand or be apart from him. She took note of every movement that Erik and the Maya made, ready to act if need be. She mostly kept her stormy like sea eyes on the blonde as she was the threat to Erik. When the ex girlfriend said Erik loved having fun with that smirk of her, Lily felt that same anger se had before whenever Maya really came up. Lily had to be calm for Erik and she knew getting upset about it would only let Maya win so the brunette ended up biting her cheek a little.

Eriks low and threatening voice surprised Lily a little but in response, Lily held onto his hand tighter as was to reassure him and keep him calm. She gave him a glance before returning her gave back to blonde to see her looking at the ground. She wanted to bring him home, back to his family and life that he ran from all those years ago. " He...Dose not belong there..." Lily said a bit quiet before speaking up. " One dose not belong in a place where you are forced into a life you do not want. He left to find that life he wanted, you can't blame someone for wanting their own life... I know him leaving you must of hurt and maybe there could of been a better way he could of done it but you cant do this. Hunt him down and try forcing him into a life he dose not want and will be unhappy in." The younger female said, looking the blonde straight in the eye. " I know I am just a human and I don't know much about your world but... I know about living a life that you don't want. I can tell you that what you are doing now and if you keep doing these and end up dragging him back that you are just going to run Erik into the ground... Into a dark hole and there may be no way to bring him out of it..." Lilys free hand trembled a little before she clinched it into a fist. She could feel her wrist itching as a little reminder from her scars. " If you really care... Stop this."

(ooc: Maya is getting Lily jelly! )

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 7:46 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Feeling Lily tighten her grip on his hand kept Erik grounded. 'She's right next to you, safe. You're safe. She's not running.' This was the mantra that ran through his mind and kept him from acting out. When Lily began speaking Erik looked to her slightly shocked at how well she explained his points. If the situation was different he would have smiled, instead bright blue eyes looked back to Maya a bit of their coldness thawed with Lily's words.

XXXX Erik nodded and looked to Maya.
He could see the pain in her green eyes. Memories of them together flashed before his eyes. He sighed before he spoke, "I'm sorry Maya. But I couldn't do it. Lily's right. I...couldn't keep living like that." He said in a quiet voice,
carrying the pain he had burdened himself with ever since he left the pack.
XXXX

Maya Thompson

User Image*** XXXX Maya was stunned into silence. On some part she understood. But that deep seeded hurt that she'd lived with for so long lingered and moved her actions. Her face darkened "You don't understand.
He left pack. You don't abandon pack!"
She growled out before snapping her eyes back to the pair.

XXXX The blonde was obviously rather angry and that extra energy pushed her to pace. "Selfish...that's all that was." She growled and snapped glaring green eyes at the pair again. "You left us without a leader. You were supposed to be our alpha Erik!" She stopped and changed direction to get closer to the pair, "If you had stayed and accepted your responsibility Tim and James would still be alive. But no, you had to put yourself above all of us." There, now he knew. Sure she lost him and admittedly that was the primary reason she was here screaming at him. But the chaos that ensued after he ran off like a thief in the night was still part of it all. After all she had not left the pack.XXXX***

tokyoloverTM

((OOC surprised 0o0o Jelly Lily. lol that rhymes ))  

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 8:52 am

Lily Grey

The blonde woman in the room was still clearly angry at Erik, even after Erik apologized and admitted what Lily said was true. " You are right, I don't understand and I get it but there are better ways to deal with it then this Maya." Lily had to understand that this was different then a normal family would be, there seemed to be rules in packs. Still, Maya could handle this in a better way, along with the pack. It seemed like no one other then Maya was after him, or at least it seemed that way.

When Maya snapped at them and got closer to them Lily stepped forward. She still held onto Eriks hand but the small framed female stood in front of Erik and had her stormy sea eyes locked on Maya. " And what you are doing right now is no selfish!?" Lily tend to be the skittish and quite type but when it came to people she cared for or really needed it she would step up. Which was a very rare but this was one of those moments. " Look at you Maya, you are throwing a tantrum over the fact Erik moved on and wont go back." Lilys fist clinched more as she continued to speak. " What is done is done... There is no going back. Yes the pain is still there... But lingering on it will not do you nor anyone good. You are only causing the past that was long gone last." Maya was living in the past when she needed to be living in the now. She had to understand that Erik didn't want to go back. " Maya... Please stop. You are not only causing pain for Erik but yourself."

(ooc: it dose! XD Jelly Lily, Jelly Lily XP )

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 4:17 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik was stunned silent by Lily's forwardness. Something he knew was inside Lily, a person could never hide such a fire. However it's resurgence did surprise the man. Erik decided to remain still, but he tensed as the two females stepped towards one another. rik knew what Lily said was true. But he also knew Maya could be violent at the drop of a hat. And yet even though Lily was right he was shocked and saddened by Tim and James' death. Looking over to Maya he noted that she wasn't ready to turn to violence just yet. "I didn't want to be alpha. I wanted to be left alone. I was not willing to sacrifice myself to the pack."

XXXX He stepped forward so that he stood beside Lily, and closer to Maya. He wondered if she'd attack him. "Tim and James never should have put their names in the ring. Neither of them should have tried to become alpha. I wish they hadn't been as foolish. But they wouldn't have run with us if they weren't reckless." He said thoughtfully, clearly saddened by news of his friends deaths his gaze fell to Lily and he sighed. "That's why I left. We shouldn't need to fight to establish a leader. We shouldn't be going along with an archaic sense of rules." Erik's voice remained steady never raising in tone or volume but it commanded respect. He looked back to Maya and shook his head "I wanted freedom Maya, you out of all of them knew that. I was a good soldier for many years. But I couldn't follow orders anymore, we both have a defiant streak a mile wide." He said this and hoped that the yellow wolf would see reason.
XXXX

Maya Thompson

User Image*** XXXX The young blonde glared at stormy grey eyes. She didn't even bother to hold back a growl that rippled from her throat as the human went on the offensive. Seeing Erik follow her and explain himself caused Maya to only growl louder. Her fist tensed, and she could feel the heat that came right before she wanted to punch someone. She wanted to argue to walk away or lay them both out. But Erik always had a way to get them in line, he was an alpha after all. So she opted for snapping at him "You know for someone that doesn't want to be an alpha. You sure talk like one." Maya glared at him as he finished and let out a frustrated scream before returning to pacing. "I came to take you home to help the pack. But yes little flower I am selfish. I marked him as mine, and I didn't let him go." With a turn of her heel she moved past the two of them and stood by the window looking outside. She needed to calm herself, this was rather distressing.

XXXX Tears gathered in her eyes, but Maya made sure they did not fall. She thought on what Erik said and his human said. It was clear they were one unit. "You were never like this with me. We were two wild spirits" She said in a forlorn voice, wishing to bring back those days. She glared at them when she was certain tears would not spill from her eyes. "You need to settle your past Erik. There are those in the pack that will come to find you. Kill you, for your betrayal. You know this we used to hunt traitors down." Maya let lose a dark chuckle at the irony. She sighed and looked back outside "I may be 'throwing a tantrum' human. But I'm trying to save his life. He doesn't officially back the current alpha then there will be no peace until either he's made alpha or dead." There, now they knew. And hopefully he'd listen and find a way out. While she wanted him with her, she didn't want him dead.
XXXX***

tokyoloverTM

((OOC: dun dun dun! ))  

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 8:42 am
tokyoloverTM

((Hey there. I'll be offline till about Thursday evening.))  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 5:32 am
tokyoloverTM

((OOC: I'm back! smile ))  

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 9:24 am

Lily Grey

Lily did not turn her gaze away from Maya until Erik stepped forward and was now beside her and spoke up. It was clear that Erik was sadden by hearing the news of his friends death and Lily held onto his hand a little tighter for comfort. When Maya said she marked him it stung her a little as just the fact knowing that Erik was with her but now he was marked by her as his. Even though this bothered the young woman she did not show her frustration.

As the conversation went on, Lily learned that not only Maya would be coming after Erik but others from his pack that meant him more harm. " He is not running. Not anymore." She remembered the night Erik told her about running from his past all this time but now he was done running and she was going to stay by his side. Though at the time she didn't know he was a werewolf but that still didn't change the fact that she was going to stay by his side. " We will fight for his right to live and have his freedom. We will find a way Maya." She didn't know how but she was determined to find a way. " But Maya please... Don't make this harder then it already is for Erik."

(ooc: I am SO sorry for the late reply! School has been a drag the last week DX )

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 4:04 pm
Maya Thompson

User Image*** XXXX Maya was watching Erik, she could see that he was waning. But then when Lily spoke and supported him it seemed to inflate him again. Seeing that stung and so her ire turned back to the young woman. Maya chuckled and shook her head, "No he can't run anymore." She sighed and leaned against the wall before crossing her arms.

XXXX Maya gave a huff and shook her head. "There is no other way, Erik needs to return to the pack." After a moment she hung her head and looked to the floor. "And you can't come, human. You'll be a liability." Maya whispered and looked up to Erik "You know I'm right." Now Maya wasn't going to let Erik die, for now they could work together. But Maya was not ready to give him up yet.
XXXX***

Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX The young man stood listening, and thankful for Lily being at his side. The conviction in her voice was something that Erik was thankful for and something he drew on in these moments. But what Maya said was true, he'd have to return. "I'm not leaving Lily." He said this with a certainty that couldn't be argued.

XXXX His grip tightened on Lily's hand before continuing. "We'll find a way to keep Lily safe. And keep my head firmly attached to my body." He sighed and looked to Lily "I'm not sure how...but we'll find a way." Erik finished with a tight smile to Lily. With a sigh he looked to Maya "We could use your help Maya. I'm calling in my favors." He announced and sighed rather uncomfortable with the notion of getting help on all this.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

((ooc: It's okay. ))  

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 9:45 am

Lily Grey

" There has to be a way..." Lily was not going to let Erik go back to the pack unless he wanted to. Even if he went she would follow him unless he pushed her away. When Maya told her Lily couldn't come if he went back she tensed up a little as the idea did not settle with her well. Lily was not one to get angry easily or mad at people but Maya had a act to push the right buttons for Lily. Maya was making Lily jealous as she kept rubbing in that Erik was hers, that she was before her, they had fun together and that the Lily and Erik couldn't be together.

Her tenseness loosened when Erik said that he wasn't leaving Lily. She turned her head to face him as she felt his grip get tighter. She looked up into those blue eyes that always amazed Lily every time she looked into them. They were going to find a way to stay together and be safe, no matter what it took. Lily smiled back at the man by her side and gave a small nod to him before looking back at the blonde that was in her apartment. " Please..."

(ooc: I hope you had a good week while you were gone! )

GrayEnvy

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games