Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply Paloma Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Princess Lucia

"yes I am ok."

HelixMASON

Guenivere ORion

DragonChild09

melaholic

Tomatotastic

Her Dark Dragon Knight

MomoLaWolf

seion-the-kitsune

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:18 am
Allison Gray
"In a world filled with nothing but possibility..."

User Image

Allison had closed her eyes as she started playing, feeling the water on the sand, listening to the sounds of the guitar and ocean moving with each other. She smiled softly, a first official smile in a long time. Then she heard someone singing along with her music. She opened her eyes and chanced a glance, there she saw a young girl, singing along with the music of her guitar. Her face turned a bright shade of red but continued playing, not wanting to make the girl stop singing. The sounds of her voice and the cords of her guitar was more than calming. She did intend on hiding after the song was finished however. Probably in the waters.

"... Why should a fairy tale not hold truth?"

Seion the Kitsune

Her Dark Dragon Knight

Miss Shadow Knight

MomoLaWolf

Married Wolf

5,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:44 am
User Image

The name is Logen"The dragon"

Logen heard a girls voice call out towards the dolphins and could see a young girl swimming towards them one of the dolphins swims up to her and Logen turns to the other one."A friend of yours?"He asks and the dolphin bobs it's head and he smiles. "Ok then I am doing to dive join me when ever you two want."He says as he pets her head and dives leaving the dolphins alone with the girl,even though he was human he could swim at amazing speeds and could hold his breath for a vary long time a form of diving called free diving. He kept going down till his hands hit the bottom,he then opened his eyes and looked around trying to find any good shells he could turn into a necklaces or add to his rather large collection,even in the dim light he could see but just barley.

Miss Shadow Night

MomoLaWolf

Seion the Kitsune

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:53 am

Princess Lucia

"I guess that I got to dry up, but first I need to hide somewhere."

HelixMASON

Guenivere ORion

DragonChild09

melaholic

Tomatotastic

Her Dark Dragon Knight

MomoLaWolf

seion-the-kitsune

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:24 am

Pyrrha Ryder
"Well, as Michaelangelo would put it... Let's Party!"

Pyrrha arrived at the beach to unwind & looked at the ocean waves. *sighs* The Breeze of the Sea does wonders for my skin. But living alone all by myself is tiring. Pyrrha removes her sandals & placed them near her beach umbrella, then walks to the shore to let the waves of the ocean reach her feet. It felt relaxing & lovely.

AcidGummiBear

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:04 pm

Laura continued singing with the melody, her footsteps bringing her next to the girl with the guitar. Her ears listening to the melody they created together as the gentle breeze blew around them and the waves crashing against the rocks. The beautiful melody of the sea.

Seion the Kitsune

Mythical Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:34 pm
User Image

Logen broke the waters surface holding a small bag that he pulled off the bottom,he then swims back with the help of one of the dolphins. Once at the shore he coughs a few times as he crawls out of the water and lays flat on his back." I was down longer then I though."He says between heavy breaths,he then sits up and looks at the small bag in his hand it was tied at the top even in the low light under the water he seen something glint and he just grabbed it. He coughed a few more times as he slowly stands up,then he felt something shift in the bag and looks at it when he dose his eyes widen slightly."What the....what did I find?!!" He yells a little louder then he meant to as he pulls a gold coin out of the bag.

Miss Shadow Night

MomoLaWolf

Seion the Kitsune

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:02 pm
User Image
Roan Fellex Orbel

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o
"That's great," Roan said in response to the long blonde's invitation acceptance. However it was during that time when the beach became increasingly populated, however Roan took little notice of them. Unlike the the other three new faces, the rest were complete strangers. At least they were friends of a friend or in a relationship of a friend however still random strangers. Roan didn't mind meeting new people, but there was no need for him to meet so many at the current time, especially if it had little to do with him. It was the general reason of his presence on land which held the utmost importance. However it couldn't hurt to go into a little self indulgence to the carnival. It is ultimately beneficial for the cause, he would think with a less than truthful validity.

Roan had momentarily feared he wouldn't go due to another act of self interests. Mrs. Hatter's reluctance spoke of an unappealing answer, but it was understandable. It was getting late and she was a mother as well as a wife. Besides, there was only so much he could pretend and blatantly lie to his subconscious that the carnival would aid him on his search. Roan was thankful to Emilla's artful persuasion as the hatter perked at the mention of Alice and gaily skipped toward the direction of the flashing lights. "Well done," he murmured under his breath.

Hm?

Roan gazed in thoughtful puzzlement at Emilla's sudden word of commendation. A card slipped into his hand, she laughed the rest with secrecy. He glanced to the piece in his hand seeing the number to contact her with. Oh, so she had not forgotten the bet. He watched Emilla as she followed suit after the jolly performer. Another smirk reared onto his face. Interesting... He was fully willing to turn a blind eye to it and let her go with something small, but perhaps she'd be more useful to him more than originally planned. Roan looked to see Lucia and Hanon wander from them. He turned to the others with a smile masked by the shadow of his face. "Shall we?" he asked to Lena before tossing the flashlight to Kaito. "I trust you'll keep the others safe," he said confidently. "If you run into any trouble you'll know where to find us," he laughed, before stepping towards the carnival; his phone out for light.
[EXIT]

Miss Shadow Night

HelixMASON

Melaholic

Elsa Amora

Tomatotastic

Dapper Raider

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:19 am

Princess Lucia

"ok I found hiding place now." Lucia took a towel from her bad that she had. Lucia dry herself up. Her tail turns into human legs. Then she walks back to Kaito.

HelixMASON

Guenivere ORion

DragonChild09

melaholic

Tomatotastic

Her Dark Dragon Knight

MomoLaWolf

seion-the-kitsune

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:24 am
Allison Gray
"In a world filled with nothing but possibility..."

User Image

Allison held her breath when the girl got closer, she was getting a little nervous now, unsure who this girl was. She sang beautifully, yes. She continued playing for a few minutes, barely breathing before she stopped playing her guitar. She simply held it now, not speaking a word for a moment, but then only spoke few before shutting up again. "You sing beautifully." She looked around again, seeing the boy from earlier standing rather soaked doing doing something. She then turned her attention to ocean, trying to remain calm.

"... Why should a fairy tale not hold truth?"

Seion the Kitsune

MomoLaWolf

Married Wolf

5,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:36 pm
Princess Lena
"The Human World is really wonderful. There's so much for me to learn."

Lena smiled as she looked toward Elsa & Anna. "Ms. Elsa & Anna. Can I see this so-called carnival with you two?"

Elsa Amora

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:03 pm

Laura smiled and bowed at the girl in front of her. "Thank you for the compliment...you are really good at playing your guitar..." She said kindly, her eyes the color of seafoam. She then bowed again and walked off quietly.

Seion the Kitsune

Mythical Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:22 pm
User Image

Logen looks at the gold coin in his hand and then to the bag he held that was full of it."There most have been a wrack on the coast a long time ago."He says to him self as he flips it into the air and catches it,he then looks closely at the coin seeing that it was indeed old it looked as though it was Spanish gold. He then noticed the music had stopped and looked towards the two girls and smiles a little,before he walks over to his stuff by the rocks and jumps onto the rocks and lays down with a sight."It's so calming at night."He says to him self as he looks up at the stars a smile on his face as he holds the bag he found he knew what he would do with this gold but he needed to know how much it was worth.

MomoLaWolf

Seion the Kitsune

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:37 pm

Lucia Nanami

"Hey Kaito let's go to the carnival. See ya guys later at the carnival. Kaito look while I was in the ocean I got some shells and something that it is a lot." [exits]

HelixMASON

Guenivere ORion

DragonChild09

melaholic

Tomatotastic

Her Dark Dragon Knight

MomoLaWolf

seion-the-kitsune

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:40 pm

Kaito Domoto

"ok let's go Lucia. Look shells and look you have lots of gold. Even though that you didn't say anything about gold. Lucia you have two bags of coins and one bag of shells." [exits]

HelixMASON

Guenivere ORion

DragonChild09

melaholic

Tomatotastic

Her Dark Dragon Knight

MomoLaWolf

seion-the-kitsune

Paloma Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games