Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Stats
Soquili Stats Bonus Questions - June is Luck! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:23 pm
Owner's Name: AislingJuno
Participating Soquili: Xue Fang
Link to Teepee: Teepee

What daily rituals do you have? I pray before an alter and thank my family spirit guide

Do you celebrate any special occasions? My family usually celebrates the month of the Cold Moon. We often make small gifts for each other and eat season food

Why, or why not? It's an ancient tradition

Do you think rituals can be important? They remind us of the past

What rituals do you find fascinating? rituals honoring fallen warriors

rituals honoring fallen warriors [b]Have you ever taken part in them?[b/] Yes sadly, I've had to say goodbye to many friends

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:59 am
Owner's Name: HoneyTeaTree
Participating Soquili: Flidais
Link to Teepee: teepee

Are you muscular?
"No, not at all. I've never been particularly muscular, though. I'm quite lean."

Do you want to be muscular?
"I've never had such a desire. I'm sure there are some that do, but I'm content with my figure as it is."

Do you like seeing muscular individuals?
"I enjoy individuals of all body types, lean, muscular, even those with some extra fluff. Looks are not everything."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Participating Soquili: Dusk

Are you muscular?
"I'm neither skinny nor muscular. I'm a good in between."

"I wouldn't mind a little extra bulk to me, if only to use the additional strength to help protect my mother."

"I think there's a fine line between too much and too little."

Participating Soquili: Tourmaline

Are you muscular?
"Oh goodness no. I don't believe many stallions would want a princess to be very muscular. I have to remain dainty and poised!"

"Never in a million years! I'd never be able to find my prince charming with bulging muscles and a terribly unfeminine form!"

"Oh yes~ I love seeing a stallion with some lovely muscle definition. I'd never be able to fall for a prince with no muscles to his name."

Participating Soquili: Fracas Mephitic

Are you muscular?
"I'm rather strongly built, yes."

"I don't think about it one way or the other. I'm content with how I am at present."

"It's always nice to see there are those that enjoy strengthening themselves through training."

Participating Soquili: Ymir

Are you muscular?
"I have to be in top shape in order to perform my stunts!"

"Well of course! It's necessary to do what I do. Plus it doesn't hurt with the ladies or any other interested parties."

"I don't mind it! I think it's nice seeing the many different types of bodies there are!"

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:54 pm
Owner's Name: belloblossom
Participating Soquili: Savannah
Link to Teepee: boop

Are you muscular? "Oh yeah, totally. I may not be a draft or a warhorse, sure, but I'm all lean muscle, baby! It's just another fabulous thing about me!" The mare says with a flip of her forelock.

Do you want to be muscular? "Not in the 'stud' way. Nah, mares like mares that look like mares. At least, Tove does. And that's all that matters to me."

Do you like seeing muscular individuals? "Nah, I've got a type and it's not muscular. Unless I'm beating a dude at weightlifting or something, that is. Then I like the look on their face when I win. Ha!"
-------
Participating Soquili: Thalia Veraldi

Are you muscular? "Well, sure, I guess. You can't fly all the time and have no muscle structure at all, you know."

Do you want to be muscular? "Not more than I am now, no. Muscle mass is heavy and weighs you down. I'm happy the way I am, anyway."

Do you like seeing muscular individuals? "Erm, well... I'm not opposed to them."
--------
Participating Soquili: Rosalyn

Are you muscular? "Oh no! I'm not frail, mind you, contrary to popular opinion, I suspect, but I'm not... muscular, either."

Do you want to be muscular? Rosalyn laughs. "Goodness, no! I'll leave that to my sons and mate, haha!"

Do you like seeing muscular individuals? Rosalyn smiles shyly. "What gave it away?"
--------
Participating Soquili: Aquila

Are you muscular? "I look muscular, right? I look every bit of the draft that I should be, but nooo! I'm too lightweight to have any draft muscles!" Aquila fumes. "No, no I'm not. Got a problem with that?"

Do you want to be muscular? "Boy, do I wish! But it's impossible. Trust me, I've tried. These dumb wings ruin everything. Just like the tiny bit of heft I have-which isn't any heft at all except to keep me GROUNDED-is keeping me from flying! ARGH!"

Do you like seeing muscular individuals? "Yes. Because they'll make good offspring. My kids will have muscles, even if I can't. So there!"
---------
Participating Soquili: Rosario

Are you muscular? "Yeah, I am. Pretty great, right?"

Do you want to be muscular? "More so than this? I wouldn't mind, but I'm not seeking out more muscle mass, either. I'm a healer, anyway. That doesn't require too much heavy lifting, heh."

Do you like seeing muscular individuals? "Not particularly."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:13 am
Owner's Name:
Participating Soquili: Hsien-Ko
Link to Teepee: XxX

Are you muscular? "I wouldn't say I'm too muscular" the mare responded quietly, "But, I will settle on the fact it's enough when I enter a fight".

Do you want to be muscular? "No" she shook her head, "I am quite lean but I do have a decent physique".

Do you like seeing muscular individuals? "I'm not one to pay attention to these things but I will say there are many different body varieties.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Owner's Name:
Participating Soquili: Andromeda

Are you muscular? "No" she responded with a flick of her ear, "I'm more lean but not overly full of bulk".

Do you want to be muscular? Pausing momentarily she answered, "If I was then it would be harder to get off the ground don't you think"?

Do you like seeing muscular individuals? "In my opinion most of that nonsense goes to an individual's head. But I do like lean muscle especially when its displayed nicely within Virgo my mate."

Owner's Name:
Participating Soquili: Sunday Silence

Are you muscular? "Can't you tell" he snorted with a stubborn pawing of the ground, "I'm a racehorse I think it's quite necessary".

Do you want to be muscular? "Heh" replied with sarcasm, "I think I'm fine as is".

Do you like seeing muscular individuals? "Seeing" he spoke with a hardened edge in his voice, "Not so much. It's more about racing to see if all that muscle makes or breaks you.

Owner's Name:
Participating Soquili: Tahiti

Are you muscular? Standing idle a moment she grinned, "You bet"!

Do you want to be muscular? "Oh ho ho" she chortled with a gleam in her eye, "Maybe but I'll never tell".

Do you like seeing muscular individuals? "Can't say I don't like looking at those burly muscles but lean varieties are good too. As for specifics I like them all. That make sense?"

Owner's Name:
Participating Soquili: Kiros

Are you muscular? "Well" the stallion responded stretching his wings, "not like most but I'm more on the lean side".

Do you want to be muscular? "I suppose you could say I am but not burly. I'm about average but I also pull strength from my willpower as well."

Do you like seeing muscular individuals? "There are many varieties of muscular types from massive to pure fluff. If it's not a hindrance on the other supporting that body type then it is nice to look at. Its who makes us who we are."

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Erna Ironhand

Lonely Creature

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:30 pm
Owner's Name: Erna Ironhand
Participating Soquili: Candela
Link to Teepee: Here

Are you muscular?
Puffing out her chest and raising her wings, she flashed a confident grin. "You bet I am! And I plan on working to get even stronger! How else can I show everyone else what I'm made of?"

"Well, yeah! But..." she added, her wings lowering a little as she thought. "I mean, I don't want to be too muscular, or at least I don't want to have too much muscle in the wrong places."

Thinking for a moment, she gave a shrug. "It's not that I do or don't like seeing a ripped mare or a muscle mountain of a stallion, but I just like seeing individuals at their best, whether they're bulky or lean."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:50 pm
Owner's Name: Velvetvixie
Participating Soquili: Tlaloc

Are you muscular?
"I am pretty strong for a little guy, but I am always looking to get stronger as I intend to overlook the dwellers of my teepee. Got to be able to be strong enough to maintain our home from unwanted guests or potential threats."
He positions himself in a strong looking stance.

"I don't want to be just muscular I hope to achieve an all around good characteristics of a leader."

Tlaloc said as he bobbed his head up and down.

"I would love to have well defined muscles though , and grow as strong as I can."

"I don't want to be just muscular I hope to achieve an all around good characteristics of a leader."

Tlaloc said as he bobbed his head up and down.

"I would love to have well defined muscles though , and grow as strong as I can."
[b]Do you like seeing muscular individuals?[b/]
"I like to see strong leaders, and if that means they are very muscular then by all means I would try my best to follow in their footsteps to become the best leader I can be at my teepee."

VelvetVixie

Feral Wolf

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:16 pm
Owner's Name: Nisshou H
Participating Soquili: Finley
Link to Teepee: xXx

Are you muscular? “I prefer to think of myself as slender but fit. Meaning no.”

Do you want to be muscular? She shakes her head once in reply and then again to settle her mane in a suitable location. “If I were I wouldn’t fit my lovely things. That would be a shame.”

Do you like seeing muscular individuals? Finley laughs and keeps laughing for a long time before grinning. “Why yes, yes I do.” She continues laughing her face steadily growing warm. She dismisses herself unable to compose herself.

------

Participating Soquili: Sanubia

Are you muscular? Sanubia sighs and shakes her head. “I’m not muscular and I’m not tall either.” She kicks at a pinecone and sets it on fire in the process. “I’m so shrimpy!” She wails.

Do you want to be muscular? “YES!!!!!” She throws herself to the ground dramatically.

Do you like seeing muscular individuals? From the ground she ponders the question. “Hmm, dunno. Never thought about it. Mostly just want to be like them you know?”

------

Participating Soquili: Xerxes

Are you muscular? Xerxes sighs and peers at the questioner. “Oh joy, is it my turn already? I am no more muscular than your average male. Is that the answer you seek?”

Do you want to be muscular? “Not if it requires the effort it seems to. Honestly who wants to spend hours running around and lifting things for a bit more bulk? It is a dull process, not to mention filthy.” He shudders at the thought of spending every day covered in sweat, mud, and bugs drawn in by the stench of hard work.

Do you like seeing muscular individuals? He raises and eyebrow. “You must be joking. No, I do not particularly enjoy such displays. I tend to find delicate individuals to be far more attractive company.”

-----

Participating Soquili: Baaj

Are you muscular? Baaj smirks and nods his head. “Yes. I’d be dead without my size and strength.”

Do you want to be muscular? “I believe that should be more muscular in my case. And it probably couldn’t hurt. I let my reputation carry me a bit too long. I should get back to a stricter schedule.”

Do you like seeing muscular individuals? “Do I like seeing them?” He wrinkled his brow. “I suppose? The overall shape of the body matters less to me than the work that went into it. A person that works hard to develop themselves matters more than a person who doesn’t try at all.”

-----

Participating Soquili: Kift

Are you muscular? “Not really if I’m being honest. My wings are quite strong but I can go farther without exhausting myself if a weigh less.” He wonders if his fibs are working. Really he would just prefer to live an easy life. Building up muscle mass isn’t easy.

Do you want to be muscular? He wrinkles his nose. “No. No I do not.”

Do you like seeing muscular individuals? Kift sighs dreamily. “You must admit, there’s something appealing about a well-fit stallion or mare coming to you in the dark hours.” He pauses lost in his fantasies. “Though, I wouldn’t say no to a more slender beauty slinking up to me either.”

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:58 pm
Participating Soquili: Xue Fang

Are you muscular? yes I have a big build and lot's of muscle mass but it also takes me a lot of food to keep my muscles strong.

Do you want to be muscular? yes it means I have strength and can survive well in the mountains.

Do you like seeing muscular individuals? well i like to see my family with strong muscles. If i have to fight an opponent I'd rather not fight someone who is weak.
-------
Participating Soquili: kaneq

Are you muscular? I have some muscles but I am not as big as my herd members. Compared to regular size soq I am average but compared to my herd members I am by far the smallest and weakest.

Do you want to be muscular? yes I would like to be strong so others in the herd can rely on me more.

Do you like seeing muscular individuals?[b/] Yes I do like muscles it is an indicator to strength and power. I especially hope to find a female companion with lot's of strength and big muscles.
---------

Participating Soquili: kaneq

Are you muscular? I have some muscles but I am not as big as my herd members. Compared to regular size soq I am average but compared to my herd members I am by far the smallest and weakest.

Do you want to be muscular? yes I would like to be strong so others in the herd can rely on me more.

Do you like seeing muscular individuals?[b/] Yes I do like muscles it is an indicator to strength and power. I especially hope to find a female companion with lot's of strength and big muscles.
-----------------

Participating Soquili: Lady Ysolde Misae

Are you muscular? Yes I do
night training since I was a foal. I have spent many hours sharping both my mind and body. If i fall weak I could be killed by an opponent so I try to be strong

Do you want to be muscular? yes I would like to become stronger. I have adult children but I am in no way old. I would like to become a better fighter and stronger so I can protect my family.

Do you want to be muscular?[b]Do you like seeing muscular individuals?[b/] Yes I do like muscles on males. However my mate is not a fighter and I find him wonderful with his dreamy brown eyes and gold coat. Not everyone has to be a fighter.

----------
Owner's Name:[b]Participating Soquili:[/b:s
ia

Are you muscular? No I have a small build and while I can't fly much because of my small wings I couldn't fly at all if I had a large muscle mass. However the muscles around my wings are very strong.

Do you want to be muscular? No because then I really couldn't fly.

Do you like seeing muscular individuals? I don't see many soqs deep in the woods. I really have no preference for seeing soqs with muscles or soqs without muscles.
-------
Participating Soquili: Zaria

Are you muscular? No but I do have wiry muscles. I am not a physically strong soq and my pink coat does not intimidate others so i have to run fast if I feel like I'm in danger. I am very fast.

Do you want to be muscular? Well if my muscles could help me. I would like to become faster.

Do you like seeing muscular individuals? I love big strong males that are smart and kind. I find those types of males the most sexy.

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

Ryghann

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:10 am
Owner's Name: Ryghann
Participating Soquili: Pollux

Did you catch them all? Gosh....I hope I did. *looks worried*

What did you think I mean by 'all'? uhm.....every single one I think?

What kind of things did you catch? OH i know this one!!! Falling fruits!!

Why did you catch them? It was my turn to gather food for breakfast and i Knew exactly where to go!

Do you think I'm making any sense at all? I think you are!

Why are you answering my questions? well you are asking...and you seem nice so....*wags tail* Ill answer!

-------------------------------------

Participating Soquili: Aiesha

Did you catch them all? *She nods slowly and smiles* yes a I believe I did.

What did you think I mean by 'all'? *thinking for a while she shrugs* could you possibly mean something other than all?

What kind of things did you catch? hmmm well I dont know if I necessarily "caught" my shiny stones and shells but I did acquire them

Why did you catch them? I was making a basket for a friend, claw weaved.

Do you think I'm making any sense at all? *giggles* not really but thats allright

Why are you answering my questions? Its the polite thing to do when someones curious of course.

-------------------------------------------

Participating Soquili: Jessemine

Did you catch them all? *Snorts* not yet.....

What did you think I mean by 'all'? all? well....all of whatever I want!

What kind of things did you catch? Currently delicious treats!

Why did you catch them? I was hungry. whats it to you?! *judging expression*

Do you think I'm making any sense at all? nope.

Why are you answering my questions? well if i answer them quickly eventually you wont ask anymore.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:38 am
Owner's Name: Rein_Carnation
Participating Soquili: Mizu

Did you catch them all? Standing idle the water stallion shook his head slowly, "No".

What did you think I mean by 'all'? "Everything as in all or some as in all"? Raising a brow he looked rather perplexed as if his time had been wasted.

What kind of things did you catch? "Typical things though the most were for my daughter Kasumi".

Why did you catch them? "I just told you that previously".

Do you think I'm making any sense at all?
"I dont know... are you?" Now he pawed the ground in irritation yet he promised himself he'd go through with it.

Why are you answering my questions? "For Kasumi otherwise I wouldn't be answering such oddities. The ocean is more vast than these simple questions.

~*~*~**~~*~*~

Participating Soquili: Kasumi

Did you catch them all? "Most certainly" she nodded with a small happy gesture".

What did you think I mean by 'all'? "Maybe well possibly" she nodded with a smile, "Its hard to tell.

What kind of things did you catch? "Shells of course" she laughed softly, "The ocean in fickle but if you're quick enough with experience you can fin many treasures".

Why did you catch them? "On the beach of course or sometimes within the waves" she mused, "You just have to be careful because one look away can cause you to loose something amazing".

Do you think I'm making any sense at all? "I think so" she responded with a flick of an ear".

Why are you answering my questions? "I don't mind taking a break from shelling to help you out". Looking around her she sighed, "Now where have the twins gone"?

~*~*~**~~*~*~

Participating Soquili: Vanmoriel
Did you catch them all? "Of course" she laughed swimming in an excited circle.

What did you think I mean by 'all'? "Everything? Or was it Anything? Or was it All of everything"? Now she winked in anticipation.

What kind of things did you catch? "Oh a little of this. A little of that. But, definitely a lot of you know" she couldn't help laughing in spite of her odd answers". Now she cleared her throat, "Treasures that's what I'm talking about".

Why did you catch them? "Why? Well because it was a challenge and those are the best kinds of pastimes. If there wasn't a challenge like say an angler fish, shark, or some seathi-eating crustacean there wouldn't be adventure in our lives now would there?"

Do you think I'm making any sense at all? "Maybe only time will tell".

Why are you answering my questions? "Amusement I guess" she giggled, "But, hey Treasures are amazing to chatter about you just have to add a little fun on the end of your replies to keep the others guessing".

~*~*~**~~*~*~

Participating Soquili: Cassiopeia

Did you catch them all? Smiling light hearted she giggled, "I most definitely tried".

What did you think I mean by 'all'? "Those that gimmer, others that fall, but the especially nice ones are those that come when you call".

What kind of things did you catch? "Hmm?" she mused , "The faling stars of course".

Why did you catch them? "Because" she mused with a soft glow upon the tip of her horn, "Because I am a star according to my parents".

Do you think I'm making any sense at all? "Of course why wouldn't you?" she smiled brightly flicking her ears.

Why are you answering my questions? "Because I felt I needed to" she nodded with a swish of her tail, "You are asking very nicely so how could I not reply?"

~*~*~**~~*~*~

Participating Soquili: Amarintine

Did you catch them all? "Me" she asked with a curious gesture, "I think I did? Well maybe. I hope so?

What did you think I mean by 'all'? "Treasures of the oceans of course. Well the discarded ones from those odd two-leggers not the things growing within the great waters".

What kind of things did you catch? "Let's see some shells, trinkets, necklaces, pieces of metal believed to bring luck for two-leggers. Lots of stuff".

Why did you catch them? "Well its more finding instead of capturing but I think its the same premise".

Do you think I'm making any sense at all? "Maybe.
You're asking about me adventuring right? or was it a completely different subject?"

Why are you answering my questions? "You asked therefore I answer!"

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:24 pm
Owner's Name: Summer Raaven
Participating Soquili: Blessita
Link to Teepee: [x]

Did you catch them all? ...........No. I haven't found a single one.

What did you think I mean by 'all'? My family? The things that I've lost?

What kind of things did you catch? I caught heartache and heartbreak along the way. I've caught the true reality and harshness of life, I guess.

Why did you catch them? Because my family was destroyed by that which is evil...I don't blame them, I blame myself, for not helping them.

Do you think I'm making any sense at all? If what I'm saying fits what you mean, then yes.

Why are you answering my questions? Because you've asked them.

~~~~~~

Owner's Name: Summer Raaven
Participating Soquili: Rainbow Sherbert
Link to Teepee: [x]

Did you catch them all? "HECK YES I DID!"

What did you think I mean by 'all'? "Whatever I want it to mean, right? Or did you have something in mind? I did catch all of what I was trying to catch, so I'm gonna go with that!"

What kind of things did you catch? "MONSTERS!!! EVIL SPIRITS!!! GHOSTS!!!! ALL OF THE EVIL OF THE WORLD!!!!!"

Why did you catch them? "Because they're evil and vicious and mean and I'm the hero of my own story and they deserve to be stopped at all costs!!! Of course."

Do you think I'm making any sense at all? "Well nothing I do or say makes sense so nonsensical things are my specialty. Bring on the weird!!"

Why are you answering my questions? "I've got nothing else to do right now!! Plus I've done these before and they're FUN!"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:08 pm
Owner's Name: Fea Line
Participating Soquili: Ekata Blair
Link to Teepee: X

Did you catch them all? *Snorts laughing* Of course I did, I always do.

What did you think I mean by 'all'? Why...all the hearts that belonged to another of course.

What kind of things did you catch? Pain, drama, heartache....
I couldn't tell you the rest. Its not.. appropriate.

Why did you catch them? Because its fun! What else would I do with my time?

Do you think I'm making any sense at all? A bit yes, but I feel your boring me now...

Why are you answering my questions? I simply needed something to occupy my time...

---------------------------

Participating Soquili: Zerina Haelynn

Did you catch them all? I'm not entirely sure... maybe?

What did you think I mean by 'all'? Flower petals drifting on the wind, a fanciful feather, or maybe a sparkling gem, that would be nice!

What kind of things did you catch? The breeze through my wings, a smile from a friend and the warm summer's sun.

Why did you catch them? Perhaps I meant too, or perhaps by chance. Depends on the day really.

Do you think I'm making any sense at all? Do any of us make sense often? Or are we all just going along on one big crazy ride?

Why are you answering my questions? Well you asked them so politely I couldn't possibly ignore you.

Participating Soquili: Caelius Skye

Did you catch them all? No, but then I don't believe anyone truly could.

What did you think I mean by 'all'? I haven't the faintest idea. Guessing the certain is something I am very uncertain about. There are infinite possibilities you could be thinking of.

What kind of things did you catch? A new friend, time with a current companion, words with a sibling...and my favorite, the twinkling of the night sky.

Why did you catch them? Sheer luck. If it was meant to be then it will be so. I never know until my hooves take me there.

Do you think I'm making any sense at all? In your own way, yes... yes I think so.

Why are you answering my questions? Because that is where my path led me today. *smiles softly*

Participating Soquili: Basskirk "The Butcher"

Did you catch them all? Yess....

What did you think I mean by 'all'? All...the eyes....the lovely...eyes...

What kind of things did you catch? I jusst...told you...

Why did you catch them? II need them. I need all of them...

Do you think I'm making any sense at all? I could care less... you are merely....in my way.

Why are you answering my questions? I'm not....no longer.
Now move.

Participating Soquili: Lithrhovanel

Did you catch them all? Alas...they still elude me.

What did you think I mean by 'all'? A batch of strong daughters to sculpt and mold.

What kind of things did you catch? So far....nothing of promise. And I grow increasingly disappointed day by day.

Why did you catch them? I was hoping for something....better. Something worth my time.

Do you think I'm making any sense at all? Perhaps to yourself. To me however, well I grow weary of this.

Why are you answering my questions? I thought perhaps you could give me something for my troubles...

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:07 pm
Owner's Name: Pandora Talie
Participating Soquili: Aislin
Link to Teepee:X

Did you catch them all?
“Yes?” Aislin nods uncertainly.
What did you think I mean by 'all'?
“Honestly I don’t know.” She laughs.
What kind of things did you catch?
“Hmm. I caught a cold, a little while back.”
Why did you catch them?
“Visiting old friends, one was sick.”
“I’m not entirely certain.” She shakes her head.
Why are you answering my questions?
“Because you’re asking them, I guess.”

Participating Soquili: Eluna
Did you catch them all?
“What?” Eluna asks confused.
“All of them?” The mare fixes you with a smile. “Is this a game? I love games!”
“Butterflies! Turtles! Blueberries!”
Why did you catch them?
“For fun!” She bounces.
“Yes! I love this game”
“For fun, for fun, for fun!” Eluna shouts.

Participating Soquili: Nexin
Did you catch them all?
“Yes.” The mare states flatly.
“The little field mice… and bopped them on the head.” She smirks.
“Tan ones, and black ones, and even a couple little white ones.”
Why did you catch them?
“Because I felt like it.” She yawns.
“Not really.”
“I never could figure that out.” She leaves.

Participating Soquili: Calaeron
Did you catch them all?
“That depends. I’m going to assume that I haven’t as I don’t know to what you refer.”
“There are as many answers to this question as there are things in heaven and earth.”
“All sorts of things. My favorite are mysteries, though.” The stallion grins.
Why did you catch them?
“I’m purely driven by a lust for knowledge and discovery, of course.”
“I’m certain that you are making sense to someone.”
“The same reason I converse with anyone: to exchange information and ideas.”

Participating Soquili: Zak
Did you catch them all?
“Heck yeah I did!” Zak thrums.
“All of them. Never missed a one.” The stallion gloats.
“Uhh... the stuff… that we were talking about… Yeah.”
Why did you catch them?
“Because I’m awesome.” Zak boasts.
“Um, yeah. I get it. Can’t fool me.”
“Well, because I can. And you need it. Yep.”

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:21 pm
Owner's Name: Lady Argentum Draconis
Participating Soquili: Rondel Forte Amachi

Did you catch them all? "Well I certainly tried."

What did you think I mean by 'all'? "Well I figured you were talking about the fruit from the trees."

What kind of things did you catch? "Apples, pears, plums. Sometimes melodies." she smiled and jingled her bells

Why did you catch them? "Well the fruit makes for good trade goods and dancing is also quite useful in that respect."

Do you think I'm making any sense at all? "Well...no."

Why are you answering my questions? "I thought you might want some fruit."

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:26 pm
Owner's Name: Lady Argentum Draconis
Participating Soquili: Eira "Shimmer" Tiarnán

Did you catch them all? "Definitely not."

What did you think I mean by 'all'? "Fish I would assume."

What kind of things did you catch? "Sardines mostly in these little traps my mother makes." she blushed. "Maybe a boyfriend."

Why did you catch them? "Well the fish are good for getting oil that's very useful in healing remedies that interest land dwellers and..." she blushed harder. "I think it's pretty understandable why anyone catches a boyfriend."

Do you think I'm making any sense at all? "Depends on how interested you are in fish oil...and boyfriends?"

Why are you answering my questions? "You asked me!"

Stats

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games