Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:22 am
Shadow - Dragon

A trading thread was something we weren't really sure whether it would be wanted or used, but we can put one up real quick on the front page, since it won't require rearranging things or anything : ) it may also make it easier to keep track of trading and such, so I'll go do that now, and that way people will have the option of using it if they want ^^

Thank you for bringing this up! I don't know if we would have really thought of it otherwise~  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:54 pm
Where do I see information about NPC battles?  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:22 pm
Shadow - Dragon

It's in The Rules, but I'm happy to help clarify if there's anything in particular you weren't certain on : )  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:37 pm
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon

It's in The Rules, but I'm happy to help clarify if there's anything in particular you weren't certain on : )

So they can have ANY type or do I need to RNG for one? An Ice trainer would make sense since I'm in that area and would be great to train against.  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:55 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon

So they can have ANY type or do I need to RNG for one? An Ice trainer would make sense since I'm in that area and would be great to train against.

They can have any type! : ) It's completely up to you, their combined pokemons' levels just can't exceed 4 x the max wild pokemon level in that area.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:28 am
In the games you can only use one Mega Pokemon per battle, is that true here as well?

IE
I have an ice gym coming up and have a Mega Camerupt and Houndoom, does this mean I can only use one?  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:33 pm
Loonamist

What's a swarm of Pokemon? Is that like a horde?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:24 am
Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist

The swarm information actually needs to be edited, but we're planning to implement it like hordes : ) Thank you for mentioning it, because it almost slipped through the cracks. We'll try and have that all fixed today or tomorrow, as soon as we can.

As for the mega evolved pokemon... We're currently discussing it. Most likely not, since it seems hard to justify aside from "Because the games", but we're aware that it might provide some op problems, and want to consider it a bit more. We'll try and get a more concrete answer to you here soon ^^  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:27 am
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist

The swarm information actually needs to be edited, but we're planning to implement it like hordes : ) Thank you for mentioning it, because it almost slipped through the cracks. We'll try and have that all fixed today or tomorrow, as soon as we can.

As for the mega evolved pokemon... We're currently discussing it. Most likely not, since it seems hard to justify aside from "Because the games", but we're aware that it might provide some op problems, and want to consider it a bit more. We'll try and get a more concrete answer to you here soon ^^

Okay, I looked everywhere for an answer in the guild before looking to Bulbpedia and just making it a Pokemon from a different region, but not in horde form, I hope that's okay  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:30 am
Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist

Okay, I looked everywhere for an answer in the guild before looking to Bulbpedia and just making it a Pokemon from a different region, but not in horde form, I hope that's okay

I'm not sure I follow :0 You mean you battled them and just said it was a pokemon from another region? Either way, I'm sure it's fine ^^ It was our fault for not having that clearly explained, and properly managed. In fact, I'll try and make sure to include a note on that in the rules to help clarify, in case there's any future concerns.  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:00 am
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist

I'm not sure I follow :0 You mean you battled them and just said it was a pokemon from another region? Either way, I'm sure it's fine ^^ It was our fault for not having that clearly explained, and properly managed. In fact, I'll try and make sure to include a note on that in the rules to help clarify, in case there's any future concerns.

No, in game a swarm just means Pokemon from another region has as higher chance of being located. I only battled a single Pokemon, not five as which would be in a horde  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:00 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist

No, in game a swarm just means Pokemon from another region has as higher chance of being located. I only battled a single Pokemon, not five as which would be in a horde

Oh, yes ^^ I know that's what it means in the game, but since that's a time thing, we're changing it slightly : ) That way we don't have to keep updating for when there are swarms or not.  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:07 pm
Loonamist

So did I do right only battling one? Another question: will we be able to catch starters in the wild at any point in time?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:18 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist

So did I do right only battling one? Another question: will we be able to catch starters in the wild at any point in time?

Actually, we'll be changing it to a horde, so if you want to edit you may :0 Sorry for the confusion, I think I misread your previous message oTL S'what I get for trying to multitask.

As for catching starter pokemon, the only way to obtain them in the wild, as opposed to getting them through an event or horroscope, is to obtain an Odd Incense and roll the corresponding type (fire, water, or grass) : )  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:44 pm
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist

Actually, we'll be changing it to a horde, so if you want to edit you may :0 Sorry for the confusion, I think I misread your previous message oTL S'what I get for trying to multitask.

As for catching starter pokemon, the only way to obtain them in the wild, as opposed to getting them through an event or horroscope, is to obtain an Odd Incense and roll the corresponding type (fire, water, or grass) : )

Normally I'd be happy to gain the EXP but I'm a trainer battle and a wild Pokemon pass that battle.  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games