Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Smoothie Palace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:55 pm
User Image

xxxx ✫ Kristine Darkraven ✫xxxx

”The man who has no imagination has no wings.” - Muhammad Ali

Residence: 1200 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: Artist / Guitarist / Novelist / The Smoothie Palace Barista - Cashier

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

It was a shame that the cut wouldn't get healed completely after about a week. Kristine would need to undergo the same process again when she would clock out later before heading home. Getting extra sleep would be the first thing on the agenda, though she wouldn't mind having to do something else after being refreshed from her nap. Either she would read a book, work on another art piece or head somewhere else alone. Kristine's thoughts were cut short when Cesala called out to her, handing her the smoothie. The same strawberry flavor, but maybe the young female added a personal touch through creating something with love? Kristine wasn't sure exactly, but it was a lesson that she had gotten from her grandparents, more so with cooking. It would be rude to just decline to the offer. With a hand that was not bandaged, she picked up the cup. "Thanks," she spoke before holding the straw close to her lips and taking a sip. Indeed, it was definitely the same, but there was a slight difference because of the thought that counted the most.

That was when an idea came up to her, "Say... Up to what time is your shift, Cesala? Maybe there's some place that you want to check out and I won't mind going with you later in the afternoon or tonight." Her voice was soft as she took another small sip, avoiding the brain freeze. The cut coupled with lack of sleep was enough torture for her to endure for today. Plus, she would get to know a bit more about her junior; Sigmund would definitely be pleased to see her having a few more friends around.

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

Mood: a bit better
Company: her co-worker (Cesela)
Money: $95.63 (Wallet) ; $1100.00 (Bank)
OOC:

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:14 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Companion: Her faithful Angora Rabbit, Cocoa
Housing: 1120 Etoile Housing District
Profile: Cesela's Information!

"To be a Spellcaster..."

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆
★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Cesela was almost waiting for her to come back and say that the smoothie wasn't made right. To her relief, it would appear that she did do it right which caused a slight sigh of relief. However, she was caught off-guard when she asked when her shift ended and what she was going to do afterwards. Of course, she had a plan. "My shift ends at 4:30. I was going to head down to the beach and relax for a while before heading home if possible.." Going to the beach after work has kind of became a routine for her. She told herself that if she had done a good job at work, she would reward herself by relaxing on the beach. She even brings her one-piece swimsuit in her bag back in the employee area if she did happen to go to the beach. This gave her a bit of an incentive to do the best she can at work as she really liked the beach especially since they were right along the beachline. "Y-you're welcome to join me if you want but you seem pretty tired as it is so I don't want to burden you if you don't want to..." She wasn't all that familiar with Kristine nor was she particularly close to her as she hasn't worked at the shop for very long. She didn't really get an opportunity to talk to Kristine all that much since she was so focused on learning the job. That and because of her shy nature has a tendency to show itself.

Cocoa watched as the two conversed. She could see that the gap between them was still pretty big but at least Cesela seems to be trying to make an effort to close that gap a bit. Even Kristine seems to be trying to do that as well in her own way. Wanting to let the two sort things out, she remained silent as she kept her gaze on them.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★

"...you must have absolute concentration"

Party: Cesela, Cocoa, Kristine
Personal thoughts (OOC):

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:18 pm
User Image

Residence: 1200 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: Artist / Guitarist / Novelist / The Smoothie Palace Barista - Cashier

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

The beach. That was something Kristine would like to try out as well, though sticking to the actual beach after the shift would just be plain boring. "Ah, that. But also, I heard about the cinema also located within the boarder of the beach, situated . Maybe we should go watch a movie after spending some time at the beach. Will that be good?" she asked. In Kristine's case, Cesala should explore a few more places aside from the vast beach after work. Definitely not the club nearby since there's a chance that her co-worker may be under-aged like her, or even at the rich-arse hotel since it would be obviously exorbitant for her taste. Hearing that Cesala hesitated earned a grin from Kristine before she took another drink of the smoothie.

"After all, someone said that I should expand my social life, and I'll be willing to do so in my own way, in my own pace. Nothing too fancy compared to the other cinema that is indoors," she added on, "Tomorrow will be my shift after lunch, so I'll be good." After that, she would be entirely free for the weekend, the time for her to stay mostly indoors and recharge. So for today, she should savor the short time with her co-worker as much as she could.

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

OOC:

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:28 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

"To be a Spellcaster..."

Cesela's mood brightened up a bit when she seemed to not only go to the beach with her but also to the nearby movie theater. In truth, she's been wanting to get to know Kristine a little better since she hasn't had a whole lot of opportunities to talk with her during work. Plus, getting to know her better would benefit the work environment too. "That sounds good!" She had something else to look forward to doing now after work. In her excitement, she noticed that she had her other hand bandaged up. She hadn't realized that she had cut herself by accident earlier. "Are you okay? What happened to your hand?"

Personal thoughts (OOC):

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:31 pm
User Image

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

There. It's been settled for an impromptu movie night within the territory of the beach, and that thought alone was enough to make her feel excited. At Cesela's concern about her cut, Kristine's green eyes were inspecting the bandage as she put the smoothie cup onto the counter. "Yeah... I did cut myself on that index finger, but it wasn't that deep. It'll heal after about a week, so don't worry about it," she said. But a second after that, a few more customers were coming in, this time a small group of friends, asking for their smoothies. Kristine stood up and grabbed her cup, again with her uninjured hand. "So yeah, I assume that the smoothie you made for me would be on your tab? Maybe someday, I'll make one for you on mine, but something a bit better. Let's continue the casual talk later," that was all she said before having to head back to work alongside the young girl. And the rest of the contents were finished while she was blending the ingredients before dumping the cup into the waste bin.

Time had passed on and Kristine was finally finished with her shift at around lunchtime. The call to her grandparents was an unexpected one, considering that she checked her phone when she headed back to the employee area, only to see 15 missed call notifications. She was still talking as she was just done removing her hairnet and scrunchie, stuffing them into her bag. The call was about them asking for the catch up; she ended up being so busy that she lacked time to talk to them after she moved into Soleil. More importantly, her grandma's birthday would be coming soon, in around two weeks' time. That was all that was shared between her and the grandparents before she hung up on the call. She slipped the phone back into her bag, ready to head back outside.

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

OOC:

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:54 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

"To be a Spellcaster..."

Cesela was relieved that she wasn't hurt too bad. She was going to try and use a spell she had recently learned through her spellbook called First Aid which heals small injuries but that was when more customers came in so she lost her chance. When she asked if the smoothie was on her tab, she nodded. "Of course." With that, she went back to work, putting in a little more effort than usual for their spontaneous plans after work. They had a pretty steady crowd throughout the morning hours.

At around lunch hours, Kristine's shift had ended which just left her on her own. She was slowly starting to get the hang of working on her own though it was pretty hard and nerve racking. Crowds remained at a steady pace as beachgoers came in and order various smoothies and such. When things seemed to settle down a bit, she took the time to catch her breath and decompose herself. "Okay, you can do this, Cesela. You're halfway done with the shift." Of course, this wasn't the hard part yet. It gets really busy around 1pm.

Cocoa watched as the steady crowds come and go. She knew that this was around the time the day gets difficult for her since she's by herself now. On occasion, she gets the attention of people, mostly kids and young teenagers and does her best to be as much of an authentic, non-magical rabbit as she can. "You can do it. I believe in you. It'll get easier with experience."

Personal thoughts (OOC):

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:44 pm
User Image

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

The human female was now outside the employee area and Cesela was going to work even harder since she was going to head home. But before Kristine would completely forget, she handed the junior the contact details, like her number and address, all for the sake of keeping the other in touch. "Feel free to contact me just in case. I'll see you later," those were her last words before she left the store. Thankfully, the bike was still there when she approached the parking lot, though based on the way she locked the vehicle, it would have definitely been better if it wasn't for her being a bit too worn out and being a bit too groggy, even if everything was still intact and in working condition.

Note to self: in case you are still a bit too sleepy, feel free to call a cab instead.

After unlocking the bike, Kristine had begun pedaling back home, the strides being normal compared to this morning. After that, there would be freedom and she would rest for the time being, at least until she would met the junior co-worker later in the afternoon when the sun would set, making way to nighttime.

-- Exit --

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

OOC:

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:56 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

"To be a Spellcaster..."

Time had steadily gone by as the rest of the day played out. The afternoon rush kept her pretty busy so time seemed to almost fly by. Before she knew it, the end of her shift came around. She finished up helping the last customer and watched them leave before flipping the open sign to closed. With that, she headed back into the employee area. She sat there for a couple minutes to recompose herself as she undressed, taking her uniform off and putting it in her bag and then taking her one-piece swimsuit out and putting it on, covering it with a thin jacket. "Oh boy, what a long day. The crowds were a little busier than usual."

Cocoa hopped on into the employee area as Cesela was changing into her swimsuit."You did a wonderful job though, handling it by yourself." She then looked over Cesela, who was still exposed before she finished putting her swimsuit on. She has really matured over the years. "With that nice figure of yours, it's no wonder some of beachgoers couldn't keep their eyes off you and whispers to themselves."

That last comment from Cocoa surprised Cesela. She wasn't expecting something like that to come out from her. It made her face turn slightly red as she finished gathering her things. "W-what!? Oh please. My body is pretty average, if you ask me." She really didn't know what to say about that as she was a little speechless.

Cocoa hopped up to her feet and looked up at her, waiting to be picked up. "Oh you'd be surprised of what you overhear when you're a rabbit and in the arms of beachgoers. You're actually quite popular among some of the local beach boys. Even some girls too." Since she's a rabbit, she not only has a tendency to gain the attention of customers but also ends up in the clutches of people who want to pet her.

Cesela put the rest of her things in her bag and lifted it over her shoulder before picking Cocoa up and putting her on top of her head, still pretty speechless on what she's saying. "W-whatever! Let's just get to the beach. I could really use the relaxation after today." She then walked out from the employee area and left the shop, closing the door and locking it behind her before heading out onto the beach. [Exit]

Personal thoughts (OOC):

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 6:42 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, נυℓч ②⑧тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑨③
( ⑨ мσитнs, ⑳ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 1:23 am
User Image

❛❛Sometimes you have to give up, not because you didn't try to move mountains to be with someone. You give up because they didn't try to move mountains to be with you.
They settled for their life and the people in it, even when it isn't what they really want. You weren't meant to live a lie. Hold your head high and know that you won't ever settle for that misery.
Let go.❜❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling indifferent. || I'm speaking to Coralyn. || I'm wearing floral casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for Coralyn Dubois.

Ever since the last time they've met, Camil often dropped in with a short message. Be it a simple good morning, or a short greeting when her message failed to come through after a certain time during the day. The young man would brush it off as an evident worry on his part, though at the same time, he knew it was an excuse to talk to her. For someone who had often ignored her messages, sometimes leaving them on read, whether on purpose or not; to suddenly message her out of the blue felt rather.. strange. A lot has been on his mind since their last encounter, their argument, the anger, and the frustrations on her end. While he had been forgiven, it still felt awkward on his end, laced with the lingering guilt that clouded his head from time to time. Was he truly? Had she no lingering anger from the accusations he’d made of her? The thoughts he conjured when his head was clouded both with worry and..

Jealousy.

While he had settled with what he felt, accepted the new-found manifestations that he had been ignoring, the fact that he had kissed her, albeit indirectly, still caused him to fluster. Off all things he could have done, he tried to kiss her. Kiss her. He'd brush it off as a spur of the moment, but he could not deny that at some point he found it rather curious: what her lips would feel like against his own. He found himself wondering if she had her first, if there was someone else before him. His fingers tightened around hers, a habit he found himself doing as of late, nor did she seem to mind. Camil was unsure of what made him interlace his fingers with hers, nor the reason behind the faint comfort it brought about. All he knew was that her hands were warm against his leather glove, and that she was willing, despite the shyness that accompanied the both of them, almost like a teenager in love. ”I’m sorry for asking you out on such a sudden notice. I do hope you weren’t too busy?” he asked in a hushed tone, gentler than usual. While it had been odd, ever since the day her emotions came to light, Camil had been much gentler, sometimes coming off avoidant. Unsure, even. But while he seemed to behave rather negatively, Camil came to the terms that he had been fond of the young woman, that just perhaps he had liked her far more than he thought he had. Though whether he wanted to take the next step was a question that left him feeling quite on edge.

And he hoped showing up an hour and a half after sending her a message hadn’t been too pushy of him either. And just perhaps “I’ll meet you in an hour and a half.” Had been more of a demand, than a polite request. Then again, Camil had never known the proper way to ask a woman out on a date. Still, at least he made sure her schedule was clear? For the time being? ”It’s been quite a while,” him being half avoidant, it seems, ”How are you faring? I hope nothing troubling has happened since?” his footsteps slowed, matching her own as their interlaced hands dangled against their side, feeling the loose sand shuffle beneath the soles of his leather footwear. Golden hues lifted, taking notice of her light coloured tresses before they settled upon the horizon, and the faint sparkles of shimmering light upon the ocean's surface, like a glistening night sky. Like pixie dusts. Like glitter.

And she just seemed to blend in with the magical view. Light-hearted, carrying a graceful youthfulness that sometimes may come off overwhelming, yet still remained endearing all the same. He sucked in a quiet breath, noting the way the ocean breeze carried her soft tresses in the wind, fluttering while she walked. And for a moment, it seemed breath-taking. With the gentle rays of sunlight dusting her skin, and all. Like an angelic glow. He pushed the door open, causing the overhead bell to jingle while he held it open. The smell of salt water was heavy in the air, mixed with a fruity scent that reminded him of summer, of large crowds and liveliness of beach day. That reminded him of weariness and the dreadful heat. He breathed a quiet breath, at the same time equally calmed by the refreshing smell of lemons and passion fruit. ”I hope you don’t mind the setting. It’s been a while since I’ve came to the beach.” he paused, ”I just thought it’d be nice to get away for a short while.”

Glancing through the chalkboard menu they had, his gaze settled for something fruity, yet not entirely sweet. ”It’ll be my treat today. Take it as.. compensation for the last minute notice.”

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

ll Neo ll

PUMMMY

Trash

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 10:39 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞
══════════════════════════

"There will come a prince, that will see right into my heart."

Their last meet, quite an emotional rollercoaster had it been, filled with exchange of words, feelings displayed, walls let down and vulnerability shown from both their sides in one way or the other. Never did the woman think that things would turn the way they did, initially even thinking maybe she was wrong in bringing up her feelings, wrong in expecting him to change who he was and would let his walls down for her; yet he did just that, maybe something quite unexpected too when he started messaging her, almost like making it seem like he was making up for the times he dismissed her own messages. Coralyn might be the one to ponder about things like these, but she wasn't one to confront him about it and jinx it. For her, the glass was always half full and in this case too, as long as it was triggered by guilt.

Dressed in a white floral dress with matching yellow peep toes, she practically bounced over to him, letting freshly trimmed tresses flow with the wind as she did. She had it braided along her crown like she wore it often, clipped in place with matching floral clips. A deep sigh escaped her painted pink lips as her eyes settled over his frame, the man she so loved hadn't condemned her after all and even offered to meet her at his own accord. A faint flush formed on her lips as her pale hues settled on his lips, reminding herself too about the kiss she planted. To brush the thought aside and not ruin their little meet, her hand laced around his as his did to her own, twining her nimble fingers between the spaces of his own. When did he get so comfortable holding her hand like this? Either way, she enjoyed it, if he'd let her, she would even press against his arm but surely not to make him uncomfortable. "I wasn't, don't worry about it." she would sign quickly, grinning. Truth be told, she would easily cast aside anything she was doing if he asked her to meet. Would he ever do the same though? Pondering on that, she did recall how he cast aside his own wellbeing for her last time they met, when she told him she was being followed, so maybe he would?

As much as he wasn't reciprocative, she wasn't going to push him to it, letting him take the time he needed as he told her when she fessed her feelings to him; trying her best to not even seem like she was curious about his response as much as she was. His avoidant glance did put her off a little, given any other day, she would waltz away to show her disliking towards the same, but with him holding onto her hand, she could tell there was more to it beyond his demeanor.

"I've been doing fine and you? How are Mr Rigel and little Lyra?" she would ask, gripping onto his arm a little as she faced a little bit of a struggle with the lose terrain and her choice of footwear. She should have been smarter than to chose something with a base that would easily sink into the sand, but as often as it was the case, she couldn't think well when it came to the man of her dreams. Maybe it was to appear taller, maybe to add to the appeal of the outfit, maybe just an impulse but she wore them none the less and if they were too troublesome, she wouldn't hesitate taking them right off and walking by him. "I'm glad we got to meet again."she would sign again, passing him a bright smile. As much as she didn't want to, she tried to keep her gazing at him to a minimum so he wasn't too...uncomfortable, especially after he was aware of her feelings towards him. Although, if she was given a chance, she would easily lose herself in watching the majesty of the tan male by her, the sweet scent of his cologne that the breeze carried along with the way his tresses danced with the wind. How could anyone not resist watching him?

The woman took the liberty to spring forward when they got closer, probably was the discomfort of her choice in footwear but she waited for him by the door none the less. She twirled, giving her dress and hair a little spin as she stepped inside with him, unusually bouncy today. Must have been the fact that she was meeting him after so long. "I like it, don't you worry." she smiled with a little nod.

"You don't have to though, I never got a chance to treat you for anything..." she would sign, her rosy lips turning into a faint pout as they settled on his golden hues expectantly although, knowing him that would be a firm no. "They don't sell bitter coffee here though." she would sign again, a playful expression upon her lips indicating she was mocking him and his pallet.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Company: Camil || Mood: Pleasant || Single || || Where: || Listening to: || OOTD: Floral

User Image

Occ:
yo punny nut
[quote="]

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 2:38 am
User Image

❛❛Sometimes you have to give up, not because you didn't try to move mountains to be with someone. You give up because they didn't try to move mountains to be with you.
They settled for their life and the people in it, even when it isn't what they really want. You weren't meant to live a lie. Hold your head high and know that you won't ever settle for that misery.
Let go.❜❜

I'm feeling pleasant. || I'm speaking to Coralyn. || I'm wearing floral casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for Coralyn Dubois.

”Then perhaps you ought to look for something to busy yourself with.” he teased in return, allowing a smile to tug against the corners of his own lips. Still, he was relieved that she had some free time on her hands. It didn’t sit well with him knowing they hadn’t met in the span of a week or two, when usually she would have taken the initiative to ask him out, be it for a cup of coffee, or just walk about, accompanied by idle chatting. And it certainly felt comforting to feel the familiar shape of her hand fitted against his own, and her fingers intertwined, like puzzle pieces fitted between the gaps of his slender fingers. He half regretted choosing the beach when he’d realize her brief struggle to walk along the path coated with fine sand and small pebbles, sporting an unsuitable footwear. He’d release his hold around her hand, snaking an arm behind her instead, choosing to rest against the small of her back while the other came to hold her hand within his own, guiding her across the pavement.

”Wrong choice of setting, perhaps?” he answered with a wry smile, ”I’m sorry.” while he had initially chosen the beach because the atmosphere had been calming, the breeze like soothing caress of fingertips against his skin, carrying the smell of salty ocean water, it was also because they shared quite.. a few memories here. The first time being the day she snuck him out of the hospital when he had gotten fairly sick of the environment and heavy smell of anaesthetics, the other time being Valentine’s. Where he had made her cry for the very first time when he'd rejected her chocolates. He heaved a quiet sigh, laced with fine hints of melancholy and regret at the realization that each memory was rather.. bittersweet. With him causing her a number of disdain.

”Rigel’s been occupied with his salon lately, and Lyra is.. still the same. They're both fine, fret not.” they were driving him mad, lately, what with their family group chat pestering about his “new found relationship” with Coralyn. “When will you bring her over?”, “You’re nearing your thirties. Settle down soon”. While he had not felt the least bit 'old', the way they spoke of him sounded terribly so, despite his reluctance to admit his youth was slowly slipping from his grasp.

“I’m glad we got to meet again.” She signed, and just for a split second he seemed wonderstruck, almost shy over her straightforward admission. Golden hues watched as she'd leap forward, escaping the treacherous rubble beneath her feet, causing her short locks to bounce with each movement she made. She was fairly well-dressed today, sporting a knee length dress, decorated with floral prints, matching the floral clip she wore in her hair that held her braids in place. ”Likewise.” he answered nonchalantly, despite the soft flutter he felt within the pits of his stomach. ”You look stunning, my dear.” he complimented, finally speaking off the thought that had circled his mind for the past few minutes. Though it was a shame he could not admire the full beauty of her dress. ”What colour is it in? Is it like.. the colour of spring?” bright, radiant, warm. ”Or maybe something less vibrant? Like fall?” much more mellow than spring, it was duller, cozy. Easy on the eyes.

He understood why she'd voice her bemusement, knowing he had always chose to pay for her share whenever the bill came, and knowing she'd deny his courtesy most of the time, Camil somehow always found an excuse to convince her. Just as he tried to, moments earlier. ”You’ll get your chance.” he countered, browsing through the written menu. ”Now I’d appreciate it if you’d use the moments you took to mock me, to choose your order. Lest the both of us get thrown out for holding the queue.” he huffed, opting for mango and passion fruit, small smoothie. Sweet, yet with a hint of sourness to balance out the flavours.

”It’s called Long Black, mind you.” he retorted, pulling out a twenty dollar bank note and placing it on the counter. ”I just don’t appreciate the unnecessary amounts of sugar. How revolting.”

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

ll Neo ll

PUMMMY

Trash

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 10:22 am

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞

"I am busy, I'm busy meeting you." she would sign with a little grin, surely wasn't willing to admit that she would drop everything she was doing as much as he would for her- as certainly as he proved. She indeed was busy with him, busy meeting him, busy walking along the sand with him even if it was a struggle, she was busy watching his lovely features, busy sniffing his scent...busy with him. She could trade anything and everything she was doing just for him.The man she loved, the prince of her dreams. Her little idle gazing at him, her childlike fantasies came to a screeching halt when she felt his arm around the small of her back, making her take a quick and sharp breath as her eyes quickly cast on his. Lips curled to a bright little smile, almost radiating out of her body like she would shoot out of her skin with joy but thankfully that wasn't likely to happen anytime soon, leaning into his arm to support herself as they walked.

"Wrong choice of shoes." she quickly countered, the bright smile slowly curling into a little frown as she shook her head, raising a finger up to press against his soft lips. "It was my fault, not yours. So, you don't get to apologize for it." she would add quickly, lips curling back into a bright smile. She could never be mad at him, not even when he hurt her the most, must have been her love for him oozing out just as it did from...forever? She couldn't remember when her fangirling over him turned into something so intense, when his voice, his visage and his texts would become so important that she'd forget about her own wellbeing, when she would be head over heels for him and actually confessing to him. Come to think of it, didn't it all start at the beach? Her mind wasn't too quick on connecting the dots, but she did find it rather cute that he would bring her out here, looking as summer-y as he was.

Coralyn smiled at him as he spoke about his siblings, happy with their wellbeing although she wasn't aware of what was going on behind the curtains. She passed a light smile as she did say, "Give them my love." she said with a grin, "I do miss Lyra though, it's like having a pleasant version of my own sister." she chuckled at the thought. She wasn't sure of she ever gave him details about her relationship with the young woman, maybe she did give him an idea about it the first and probably the last time she snapped at him. "And a lot younger." she did add, passing him a nod as though that detail was something very relevant.

The woman smiled at his response, stepping back after a little twirl to step closer to him and held her arms behind herself as she waited for him to follow her further inside. She stopped almost abruptly when she heard him compliment her. She stood almost dumbfounded when she realized it was a compliment directed to him, cheeks quickly flushing up a bright shade of red as she let it sink in. He did compliment her. "T-Thank you." she said, passing him a bashful smile, "What colour? A bright shade of yellow...like the color of the sun..? Sunflowers...warm and radiant more like summer than spring..." she would state, trying to explain to him better the color he saw. "Do you like it?".

"When?" she asked, looking back at him pouting lightly as she knew it wasn't going to be anytime soon, narrowing her eyes at him playfully as she looked back at the menu board and tapped on the one she wanted. A mango smoothie as well with an added tangy with kiwi. "This one!" she stated with a grin.

"Gross and distasteful." she would state, sticking her tongue out playfully.

Company: Camil || Mood: Pleasant || Single || || Where: || Listening to: || OOTD: Floral

User Image

Occ:
yo punny nut
[quote="]

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 8:09 am
User Image

Let go.❜❜

I'm feeling pleasant. || I'm speaking to Coralyn. || I'm wearing floral casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for Coralyn Dubois.

”Don’t you have anything more worthwhile to do.” he asked, almost in a mocking tone, though it was merely one of their light-hearted, back and forth banters. But to others, he was sure it'd come off rather unpleasant, even rude in certain ways. Even surprising to those that don’t realize he had a snarky tone. Camil was always proper, always taught to be the gentleman to another, always tending to another person's needs before his own. It was refreshing for once to finally get away from the tiresome company, to be able to behave the way he wanted to without worrying about superficial titles and nobility, nor his so called “reputation”. It was fun, to be himself, sometimes too prideful for his own good, sometimes meaner than he lets on. It was fun to be with her, with someone that brought about the best in him, albeit it being rather.. unpleasant traits from time to time.

While she took the blame for the cause of her own discomfort, Camil still felt partially responsible for it, knowing he should have opted for another area that eased her footing, given the heels she wore. Golden orbs lowered, curtained by lashes of dark raven until a familiar pressure pushed against his lips, silencing him completely. Hues of molten golds flicked upwards, locking onto hues of baby blues, noticeably softened by her intimate gesture, reduced into a half flustered mess of shyness. He lifted a hand, resting it against the back of her own. Warm, yet at the same time chilled by the gentle ocean breeze. Like a goddess' breath, like the cooling touches of soft fingertips. ”..Alright.” he heaved a quiet sigh, knowing the argument would be endless should neither of them release the sense of entitlement. ”But I suppose I understand why you'd wear it. It's a lovely pair of heels.” it was almost the same value as the floral pattern on her dress, and he'd briefly wonder what colour it was. Yet there was no image that would come to mind, nothing that could possibly come to mind. Everything was in black and white, and all the in betweens. It amazes him that not a lot of people realize how great a blessing it is, to be able to see. To actually see. Camil would trade everything to give it a chance, to see the world for how it truly is. To see her for who she is.

To think anyone would ask another to pass on their love. Camil chuckled briefly, nearly secretively. But Lyra does ask for Coralyn from time to time, during their short video call sessions every weekend. She'd wonder where the young woman was, if she was beside him, if she was in the kitchen, if she was even in the house. He would be lying if Camil said he wasn’t jealous over how Lyra called him just for the sake of seeing Coralyn, rather than talking to him. It was infuriating. But he paused, finding the atmosphere tensing ever so slightly at the brief mention of her sister. Had she been unpleasant? Were they not fond of one another? ”Do you not share a close bond with your sibling?” he asked, out of curiosity. Though if she seemed uncomfortable, Camil was quick to drop the subject and leave it as it is. And if she had felt the slightest bit unpleasant, he was relieved for momentarily distracting her mind with a small compliment, quite rare on his end, it seems, given her bashful reaction, and the brief shock she found herself in. Her cheeks darkened, flushed, a light shade of pink dusting her pale cheeks.

So they were the colour of the sun. He raised an eyebrow. Bright. Sunflowers. Cheerful, perhaps. It was rather matching to her optimistic personality. They were the colours of summer. The heat? He'd wonder. Or perhaps it was the joy of the season, the relief, the short break filled with new found love, and relief. Perhaps it was like.. happiness. His gaze trailed along the patterns of her dress, seemingly curving his lips upwards into a smile laced with amusement and intrigue. More than understanding what colours looked like, the young man 'felt' them. Linked them to certain things. Like how red had been the colour of romance, of love. Of pleasant heartthrobs. Or how it felt.. hot. Like the heat of the sun, of a fireplace in mid winter, or a bonfire.

“Do you like it?”
”I do. It's a shame I cannot witness it for myself,” he paused, ”I can only imagine how breathtaking it must look on you.”

And it was a shame indeed, knowing he would most likely never be able to see any colours on her. Everything about her was.. grey. A darker shade of grey, a lighter shade of grey. But it was moments like these when she'd become his eyes, that he could say that she had brought colour into his world. Literally and figuratively. ”Soon.” he countered, murmuring a quiet thank you when he'd keep the change into his pocket, eventually guiding them towards the table on the farthest end of the establishment, next to the opened sliding door, basked in a cooling, salty breeze that caused their soft locks to flutter, and the sight of gentle ocean waves that crashed against the sandy shores. It was calming, and for once in a long while, he'd truly feel the tension roll off his shoulders, like large boulders toppling off the edge of a cliff.

”And yet you made me eat those Valentine’s chocolates of yours.” he countered, pulling a chair out for her, before he took a seat himself. He'd point towards the farther end of the beach, near the road, where a small stone platform laid. There he sat, and there she cried when he'd reject her for the umpteenth time within the same hour. A quiet chuckle escaped his lips, recalling the memory as though it had happened just a day prior. ”How rude of you to threaten me with your tears. I was shocked.”

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

ll Neo ll

PUMMMY

Trash

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 9:56 am

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞

Coralyn quickly struck her thinking pose when he made his remark, crossing her arm across her chest as the other tapped against her temple in thought. She narrowed her gaze up to him as she shook her head lightly, passing a little chuckle. "Nothing I consider worthwhile than spending time with a charming broody man like you." she stated with a playful grin. It felt nice cutting off the veil of niceness that she had to put up around most other. The woman who usually held back, bit her tongue before saying too much but with the man, she had stepped on that boundary; maybe crossed it the last time they had met considering she barely held back with her feelings. Although, this wasn't anything like that night, this was just their usual playful exchange of words, something that might have been why she enjoyed his attention to begin with; a sophisticated, man like Camil almost stepping down his pedestal when he was with the woman. A special bond indeed.

Coralyn felt guilty when he looked down, his beautiful molten golds hiding behind his lovely dark lashes, wishing she could wash away the guilt as instantly as it came. With her finger against his lips, it felt like time had stopped when their hues met, the only sound she could hear was the beating of her heart, the only warmth she could feel was the touch of his skin against hers, the only one she wanted to see was right before him; awestruck and breathtaking himself. His hand touching her brought her back to reality, lips curling into a light smile. "A pain to wear too, I don't like heels too much but I guess they are fine to wear some times." she said with a little shrug.

Coralyn raised a curious brow at the chuckle she noticed, leaning in closer-thanks to the heels taller by a stone or two- inching back almost like she decided to let it slide. If anything, he could tell it was just the playful side of her showing through. She did smile back at him like she was showing him it was nothing until he brought up the bond her sister and she shared. She did bring it up, maybe it would be wrong if she kept it from him, especially having commented about it numerous times on her own accord. She took a moment, tapping her manicured nails on the countertop as she thought of the most pleasant way to put it. "Not really, we don't necessarily like each other. I'm too much for her and she's too closed for me." she signed, trying not to make her seem like the bad guy in their relationship despite the hurt Coralyn felt because of her. If he did ask her more, she wouldn't mind telling him, provided he wasn't going to think ill of her sister.

The woman looked back at him with the flush persistent from him complimenting her, lips curling into a smile as she tried to explain to him about the color he was so curious about. With his own smile forming, she felt her heart pound against her chest as she almost felt like understood what she was trying to explain. Her smile softened when he regretted not seeing its full glory but it wasn't something that she was going to bring herself down with. "You can see exactly how it looks, just as I can see exactly how you look." she stated, bringing her hands up to gently cup his face, caressing his cheeks as her baby blues matched his own golden hues. "Have you never heard of the cheesy saying, beauty is in the eye of the beholder." she would sign once she pulled her hands away, smiling back at him brightly.

The little woman sighed as she gave up arguing about the trivial matter as she followed him to the seating he chose for them, carrying her drink with her. She picked the seat by him, despite what transpired between them the other night, it didn't stop her from finding comfort resting her head against his arm as her lips curled around the straw that was given to them, sipping on the smoothy as she glanced up at him. "When is soon?" she decided to ask again, lips curling into a playful grin as she figured it would irk him at some point.

"To try and sweeten you up." she would remark quickly, looking back at the location he pointed out to her as she almost sank into her seat from embarrassment from having shown him hr weakness without any warning. "I didn't mean to threaten you, you outright rejected them without even looking at them..." she countered, eyes adverting from his as she took another sip. "You did eat them though, that made me feel worse." she added.

User Image

Occ:
yo punny nut
[quote="]

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games