Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Wind In the Sails Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:23 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius nodded."Noted. I doubt I'll really speak bad about him now."Marius yawned and then said."I think I'll head to bed now."Marius yawned again before turning around and heading for his cabin.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:41 pm
Awella Hawk

She listened to him and still balanced with out effort. "Marius, just remember I'm a mixed breed... I may look human, but I'm neither... I have always been at war with myself before learning what I am.", she told him. As she glanced at him only to slowly get off the stern and stood up without trouble.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:29 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius listened to Awella and sighed before he nodded."Yeah I need to remember that. I just find it hard to think of you as a magical being because as I said before you seem normal."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:39 pm
Awella Hawk

She sighed and then stood beside him. "We both need to rest.", she told him. Now she rolled her shoulders a bit. Bags were now showing under her eyes.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:46 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius nodded."Yeah we do need to rest."Marius then started to head back to his cabin.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:59 pm
Awella Hawk

She headed back with him and then laid by him in the bed. But she put her head on his chest. Looking up at him, she then looked down.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:06 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius had laid down on the bed and then he felt Awella putting her head on his chest. When she looked up at him he met her gaze. Then when she looked down he placed a small kiss on her head.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:17 pm
Awella Hawk

She bit her lip as he kissed her head. Now she slowly rubbed his waist. Sighing she tired to relax, but remembered how they kissed earlier.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:27 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius smiled and then placed one hand on her arm and started to rub her arm."Sleep well Awella."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:38 pm
Awella Hawk

She slowly closed her eyes, but did not relax fully. Looking up at him, she bit her lip now. But she then buried her face into his neck.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:56 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius had closed his eyes and was trying to go to sleep but then he felt Awella bury her face into his neck. He opened his eyes and then he cast his gaze to Awella."Awella is there something you need or are you tempting me?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:27 pm
Awella Hawk

She slowly looked at him and then licked his neck,"Maybe both.", she said. There was a hint of salt from his sweat on his skin but his scent was mixed in with it too. She fought back a moan and blushed madly.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:42 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius wasn't expecting what was going to happen but he was enjoying it. He lowered his head to her and caught her lips with his own.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:48 pm
Awella Hawk

She allowed him to kiss her only to melt into the kiss. Now she some how was on her side with him laying on his side too. She the moved closer into him and rubbed his waist.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:08 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius pulled back after a bit and said."Awella if you are ever in trouble you would tell me right. For reasons that I would keep to myself I want to keep you safe."  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games