Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:50 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian grinned and kissed her arm."I let you drink my blood because I want you to be with me. I'm tired of being alone."He then placed a kiss on her cheek.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:22 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She blushed and laid there, only to look up at him.Then she pecked his cheek and moved her elbows, so she could lean on them. "The council will know sooner then later...", she muttered and glanced away. Not ashamed but more of nervous. Since she was now, or was gonna become a pure blood.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:47 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

"The council isn't a problem. All together they couldn't hope to match my power.You have nothing to fear of them. You will soon notice your own powers increase exponentially and thus they will no longer be a threat to you anymore."Damian smiled down at Abigail before he kissed her again.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:53 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Looking up at him, she blushed. Hearing him, she nodded only to kiss him back. Soon enough they were wagging war with their tongues. But before he could get to Roman hands and Russian fingers, she held his hands in hers. Now their fingers intertwined, she leaned up and put her forehead against his. "This means, I have to wait longer before seeing my family...", she told him. Since she knew with the family she did not love or care about, would probably set off a negative result of her powers.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:05 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian laid his face in the crook of her neck."I know you care for your family Abigail and I'm sorry. I won't say I know how you feel but I will try to be sympathetic to the pain of not seeing your family."Damian then pulled back to smile at Abigail.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:11 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She allowed him to put his face in the crook of her neck. Only to reach up brush his hair back from his eyes. "Maybe, Thanksgiving would be a good time.", she suggested. Now she gently put her head on his shoulder, then gently nudged him. "Come on, let's get up. I think Lucius maybe on his way.", she said, as something in her gut told her so. "And, I'm amazed you haven't tried to steal a taste of my blood.", she teased him, as she waited on him to get up.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:23 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian grinned then got up."Well I wouldn't to be predictable. If I do try to steal a taste of your blood I want to surprise you."Damian then waited for Abigail to get up so he could walk out with her.

Lucius was driving his sleek black Jaguar towards Damian's house. He was driving at a speed that would scare anyone without an degree of immortality. He felt like Damian and he should try to build more of a bond with each other since over the years they had been more like enemies than brothers.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:29 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She got up and smiled at him,"Fine, do it your way then.", she giggled, only to walk out of the work out room. Now she gone and looked for Belle and Merlin. The man was about to get a slap, but that's if Belle allowed it. No, no slap but decked. Merlin was six foot something, but she had gained Damian's moral respect in less then twelve hours. But the a*****e, may take longer. Though it would be best for Damian to keep a firm hold on her so she would not lash out.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:46 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian followed after Abigail. He then saw Belle attempting to wake Merlin. When Damian's sight landed on Merlin some white started creeping back into his eyes. But he also noticed that Abigail was angered by Merlin. So he walked towards Abigail and placed his arm around her."Calm yourself Abigail. It's for the best right now. Trust me he might be an a** but he is also one of the few people that I can trust to watch my back in a fight."

Belle started to notice Merlin starting to wake. She continued gently nudging him to try and wake him up."Merlin wake up."

Merlin slowly woke up with an incredibly painful headache. He sat up and the lights were hurting his eyes. He looked around and saw the concerned expression on Belle's face, the angry expression on Abigail's face, and the eerily calm yet white eyed face of Damian."What happened."

"Apparently a party. Although what kind I couldn't say."Lucius said as he walked into Damian's house. He saw the hole in the wall and an angry Abigail. And a semi white eyed Damian.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:56 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at Lucius when he came in. Slowly the anger left her. "Oh, you know trying to give an answer. Though it's more of a truthful riddle. Then that person gets pissed and slaps one of your friends.", she told more of Lucius then Merlin. It was like Lucius was the brother she never had. Though he had never visited once, aside from the time they crossed paths the day after she got her tattoo.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:21 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian felt the anger leave Abigail and released her from his hold. He then moved to a wall and leaned against it. He never knew how to properly interact in a group of people. This was the first time he had so many people in his house.

Belle helped Merlin get up and set him down on a couch before she slapped him."That was for hitting me earlier."Then Belle left the room.

Merlin shook his head after Belle slapped him."Alright I guess I do deserve that."Merlin then placed a hand on his head to try and alleviate his headache.

Lucius chuckled."Well that seemed painful. But I won't ask what happened. I just felt like stopping by. I hope you don't mind."

Damian didn't say anything. He just cast his glance towards Abigail. Wondering what her thoughts were on the matter.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:29 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at Merlin and glared but then relaxed when she looked away from him. Going next to Damian, she blushed and nudged his ribs. As if to tell him, to tell the group what he allowed her. Or the fact she would be changing soon enough. Depending on how you would want to look at it. "So, Damian has an announcement.", she said, after she cleared her throat. "Belle, come here please.", she called down the hall way. When Belle came into the living room, she gone over and one arm hugged the fairy.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:54 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian stiffened a tiny bit when Abigail said that he had an announcement. Overall he hated speaking in general much less in a group. But when everybody had gathered he exhaled and said."I have changed Abigail into a pure blood and claimed her as my mate."Damian then saw the shock on everyone's face. Then each person congratulated them.

Belle ran towards Abigail and hugged her."Oh congratulations Abi'. I'm so happy for you."Belle then hugged her tighter.

Lucius walked over to Damian."Hey man I'm happy for you two as well."

Damian turned towards Lucius and didn't know what to say."Yeah thanks. I guess. I'm nervous though. You know my history and how I'm not good with people."

Lucius nodded."Yeah I know. Trust me my cheek still hurts. But just don't give up on it and keep trying."

Merlin stayed in a shocked state.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:09 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Standing there she was blushing rather deep shade of red. She hugged the fairy back and patted her back. When Belle loosen her hug, she then walked over to Lucius and gently hit him upside the head. Before she gave him a sisterly like hug. "Damian, you know my past and luck.", she smiled one that was a bit, not tired, but honest. It was weird, in her eyes there seemed to be so much age.

Going over to a recliner and sat on the arm. Now with basically all eyes on her. She sat there and thought of something to say. "So, I am thinking now, maybe I get my stuff out of storage.", she said, as it was a hint to Damian. But she watched Damian's reaction, since she wanted to know what he thought.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:43 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian grinned."I see no problem in you getting your stuff out of storage. I have more than enough space for anything you bring."Damian said as he approached her and then began massaging her shoulders.

Lucius coughed then said."Well I'm gonna head off to a different room. It seems to me that you two might need some time to yourselves."He then left to another room in Damian's house.

Belle sat down in another chair and watched both Merlin and the couple while Merlin was still trying to get over his near death experience.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games