Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
[Discussion] Whats you gender and sexuality? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cashew_nut_person

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:32 am
I'm a straight gal who supports gay pairings! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:04 pm
Miss Sushii
yuki~chan3
Mauimango7
Danthalas
Male last i checked... hold on a sec... -moment of silence- Yep, definately male... And i'm quite Gay. (So would the ladies PLEASE STOP HITTING ON ME?!? -sigh-)

That's hot. o.o Though I won't hit on you. ^^ Gay guys rock, but I don't understand why girls are so drawn to them. They like boys, leave them alone. -cough- Anyways..

well, gay guys are usually nice sweet sensitive and cute, which is why were so drawn to them, and most of them have a really good sense of style......
I'm yuki....I'm a girl......and I'm straight......and I love everyone in this guild!!!!! 4laugh Yay!!

3nodding My gay friend has good taste, he helps me pick out clothes and such. And he's cuddly. And we have yaoi jokes that only we get xD

see.........I wish I had a gay guy as a friend crying I only have bi girlfriends.....and one lesbian.....who's really fun.....and all of them give me hugs!!!!! YAY HUGS!!! *hugs everyone in guid* 4laugh  

yuki~chan3

Beloved Seeker

7,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • The Wolf Within 100

User_2629207

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:26 pm
yuki~chan3
Miss Sushii
yuki~chan3
Mauimango7
Danthalas
Male last i checked... hold on a sec... -moment of silence- Yep, definately male... And i'm quite Gay. (So would the ladies PLEASE STOP HITTING ON ME?!? -sigh-)

That's hot. o.o Though I won't hit on you. ^^ Gay guys rock, but I don't understand why girls are so drawn to them. They like boys, leave them alone. -cough- Anyways..

well, gay guys are usually nice sweet sensitive and cute, which is why were so drawn to them, and most of them have a really good sense of style......
I'm yuki....I'm a girl......and I'm straight......and I love everyone in this guild!!!!! 4laugh Yay!!

3nodding My gay friend has good taste, he helps me pick out clothes and such. And he's cuddly. And we have yaoi jokes that only we get xD

see.........I wish I had a gay guy as a friend crying I only have bi girlfriends.....and one lesbian.....who's really fun.....and all of them give me hugs!!!!! YAY HUGS!!! *hugs everyone in guid* 4laugh
Let's make this Christmas...

I'm a lesbian on Tuesdays, and Bisexual on Fridays (Biday! It rhymes 8D )

The other day, my friend Adriana told me that she'd watched a show called "Summer Heights High" <-- awesome series btw. And in the series there are these three lesbian girls... and they act just like me and my friends xD All of a sudden I understand why people yell "LESBOES!" after us at school... Pffh. I act very lesbian with Zander too. For some reason, all my friends tend to molest me xD
...a real scream~

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:01 pm
Miss Sushii
yuki~chan3
Miss Sushii
yuki~chan3
Mauimango7
Danthalas

Let's make this Christmas...

I'm a lesbian on Tuesdays, and Bisexual on Fridays (Biday! It rhymes 8D )

The other day, my friend Adriana told me that she'd watched a show called "Summer Heights High" <-- awesome series btw. And in the series there are these three lesbian girls... and they act just like me and my friends xD All of a sudden I understand why people yell "LESBOES!" after us at school... Pffh. I act very lesbian with Zander too. For some reason, all my friends tend to molest me xD
...a real scream~

lol, I have this friend, in the anime club-->she's actually my luber too, lol<--and she says that anyone that rubs her shoulder or touches her shoulder is molesting her, lol, and she makes a bunch of noises and giggles and says no, no, stop in a playful way, it's really funny.....and the one lesbian friend also acts a lot like a lesbian too, but it's not like it bothers me....that's just what makes her even more fun!^^ oh, and I may be straight, but I do actually have a luber, a wife, and 2 girls who are mine at my shcool, lol!!!^^--- oh, and I lied, I just remembered, I have I think 2 bi guy friends, maybe more, i tend to forget things very easily.... sweatdrop ---  

yuki~chan3

Beloved Seeker

7,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • The Wolf Within 100

Fayt_Liongod=^^=

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:32 pm
I don't know how to explain my sexuality. I am a half female half male but i look more female. I prefer males but i will make an exception for females depending on how they act, how much they talk, their personaity, and what they look liek. I am kinda strick on females. sweatdrop I have actually never been in a relationship until now but it isn't going very well. I love him very much and he is gay of course and he accepts. I just don't know how to handle a relationship for my first time. *sighs* I think i may be pansexual or maybe i just like people in general! ^_^ Yeah thats it i am interested in people!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:22 am
Hooray for people! mrgreen
Having thought it over, I'd say to be honest I've more bi-curious than anything, since so far I haven't been in either kind of relationship. (Yes, I'm such a sheltered child. lol I'm also highly oblivious of whether or not people are attracted to me. Which could probably explain things. ) But I'm equally happy to fangirl over/have crushes on both guys and girls I see around the place. rolleyes

I have one friend I am almost seventy percent sure is a lesbian. xd
She's always spontaneously able to appear out of nowhere in order to sit on one of my other friend's lap, was passing "Sugar Rush" around at her birthday sleepover and takes great amusement out of referring to the book club in my year (which I was co-founder of) as a twice-monthly lesbian session for some reason. xd
She's hilarious to be around.  

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

lightlysalted

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:34 am
Male and gay!~  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:28 am
I'm a chick and meh=BI. -n.n-

s t i l l e t o pumps

iKaede Fuyou

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:48 pm
I'ma female and Bi.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:47 am
I'm a girl and straight  

lawliet-senpai

DaveDStrider

Popular Man-Lover

11,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:37 pm
girl...asexual and no that doesn't mean i make my own babies xd stressed
i dont like guys or girls than anything closer than brothers or sisters.....
i support bi, lesbians, and homosexuals heart blaugh 3nodding
so many of my friends are as my mother says 'sexually confused'
and i think...wow......i wonder what she would do if she found out that i like yaoi... sweatdrop
gah...i went on a rant again...
gomenosai xp  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:42 am
Female and asexual. I only have an interest in guys when they're a pairing.  

Soubi_Addict

PassedOutHyperQueen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:52 pm
Im a guy and im gay. also a drag queen but people always think im transgender and I have to tell them no I like my p***s I just look good in a skirt. gets a bit tiring after a while at whitch point your just well f**k it im transgender are you happy now.

that was me ranting. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:06 pm
Female and assexual.

|:

Belle-Manon

[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items