Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.
📣 Introduce yourself here so we can welcome you! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lillian Harper

Questionable Sex Symbol

9,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:08 pm
Lillian Harper, just call me Lilli for short, the two and a half people I'm generally friendly with do. I've been on site since 2k7, fondly remember a certain Halloween event, vitriolically hate a certain OTHER Halloween event (or two) and sold my soul to Gaia Cash from the moment it was implemented. I now regret every cent, but at least I got to send my friends some nice birthday presents. Anyway, I just finished quitting club verge and if I ever see P.U.G.'s disgusting face again I'm smacking him with my old S.I.N. mace. A horrible acronym symbolizing a terrible idea can only be killed by another of its kind! There can be ... only one!

Okay, the nerd rage is over now. I'm ready to start boycotting things.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:11 pm
Lillian Harper
Lillian Harper, just call me Lilli for short, the two and a half people I'm generally friendly with do. I've been on site since 2k7, fondly remember a certain Halloween event, vitriolically hate a certain OTHER Halloween event (or two) and sold my soul to Gaia Cash from the moment it was implemented. I now regret every cent, but at least I got to send my friends some nice birthday presents. Anyway, I just finished quitting club verge and if I ever see P.U.G.'s disgusting face again I'm smacking him with my old S.I.N. mace. A horrible acronym symbolizing a terrible idea can only be killed by another of its kind! There can be ... only one!

Okay, the nerd rage is over now. I'm ready to start boycotting things.

Pleasure to meet you, Lillian Harper.
What an awesome community we have here, you've been here since the year when The Deathly Hallows novel was released, yes?

For dot hack fans its also the year when the 2nd dot hack//G.U volume in the video game trilogy was released.  

Javier Cross

LoreNoMore

Unbeatable Explorer

9,975 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:15 pm
Javier Cross
LoRthePuppet
Hello, names Lor, been around since the summer of 07, recently came out of a long haitus to find everything in shambles, and I want to fix that? sweatdrop

Pleased to meet you, Lor. ^_^
So you're a role-player from the past?
Interesting.

What is this 'roleplayer' you speak of? I'm just a useless tramp. Used to be a airship captain, but my ship won't get off the ground no more and I don't know why. I lost my memory y'see, and I forgot what powers the damn thing. Not to mention I can't replace all the magic bits with an actual engine...not in this economy...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:16 pm
LoRthePuppet
Javier Cross
LoRthePuppet
Hello, names Lor, been around since the summer of 07, recently came out of a long haitus to find everything in shambles, and I want to fix that? sweatdrop

Interesting.

What is this 'roleplayer' you speak of? I'm just a useless tramp. Used to be a airship captain, but my ship won't get off the ground no more and I don't know why. I lost my memory y'see, and I forgot what powers the damn thing. Not to mention I can't replace all the magic bits with an actual engine...not in this economy...

You no longer recall what is that term, do you?
Fear not, we will help you on your way, my word.  

Javier Cross

LoreNoMore

Unbeatable Explorer

9,975 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:24 pm
Javier Cross
LoRthePuppet
Javier Cross
LoRthePuppet

Interesting.

Thank you friend, and in return I will help with the revolution!
It's all pretty ironic, isn't it? How we went into our golden age only a while ago, with airships taking flight to unknown parts of this land, bringing back riches upon riches. Not to unlike what is happening in America on Earth!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:26 pm
LoRthePuppet
Javier Cross
LoRthePuppet
Javier Cross
LoRthePuppet

Interesting.

Text to go before each message

It's all pretty ironic, isn't it? How we went into our golden age only a while ago, with airships taking flight to unknown parts of this land, bringing back riches upon riches. Not to unlike what is happening in America on Earth!Text at the end of each message
Text at the end of each message

Welcome aboard, Captain.
I miss Frontier Skies, I will not lie about this. sad  

Javier Cross

LoreNoMore

Unbeatable Explorer

9,975 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:39 pm
Javier Cross
LoRthePuppet
Javier Cross
LoRthePuppet
Javier Cross
LoRthePuppet

Interesting.

Text to go before each message

It's all pretty ironic, isn't it? How we went into our golden age only a while ago, with airships taking flight to unknown parts of this land, bringing back riches upon riches. Not to unlike what is happening in America on Earth!Text at the end of each message
Text at the end of each message

Welcome aboard, Captain.
I miss Frontier Skies, I will not lie about this. sad

Glad to be here smile
Now let me go ahead and check out the rest of this guild, and figure out what I can do to help...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:40 am
Hello everyone,

The name is Fanmar, invited by 'xx I met my fate xx' probably after I joined the Flynnflation cause.
I do little on Gaia except for forum moderation as the Director of the Crimson Red Empire, a (used to be) well-known guild amongst the RP crowd and I've been a member on this site for over 7 years.

Though Gaiaonline has always been a greed-machine and there is little we can do about that, this much money would make anyone happy, but it would still be good for regular members to have a voice about the marketplace problems that come with said greed.

Though I'm not online every single day, I'd still like to help if you guys have some work to be done.

Edit: Also, I'm the 666th member. Neat.  

Director Fanmar

Devoted Prophet

10,650 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:05 am
Director Fanmar
Hello everyone,

The name is Fanmar, invited by 'xx I met my fate xx' probably after I joined the Flynnflation cause.
I do little on Gaia except for forum moderation as the Director of the Crimson Red Empire, a (used to be) well-known guild amongst the RP crowd and I've been a member on this site for over 7 years.

Though Gaiaonline has always been a greed-machine and there is little we can do about that, this much money would make anyone happy, but it would still be good for regular members to have a voice about the marketplace problems that come with said greed.

Though I'm not online every single day, I'd still like to help if you guys have some work to be done.

Edit: Also, I'm the 666th member. Neat.

Ho there! Welcome to Revolution Gaia! Happy 666 to you! (I totally took a screenshot of the member count for good luck.)

Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our Guild Rules. Your concerns are exactly why this guild exists and hopefully we can band together and show Gaia that we will not be ignored. Gaia wasn't always a greed machine...before Gaia Cash existed they never asked us for money...we could choose to buy MCs (which I did loyally from 04-'12) and they had a real merchandise shop that sold teeshirts and plushies and such....and I don't mind at all paying to support the site when I have something real in my hand to show for it.

Those days are gone now but maybe we can help the team to see that updates to the features that the community loves are more important than making money.

Anyway, enjoy your time here! Check our our freebies (get free art and stuff) contests, charities, and other activities here in the guild!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:17 pm
Hi my name is Kio. I've been on gaia since the mid 2000s. I have never bought cash because I am a broke a** college kid but I have been slowly building up my account over the years.

the ennui has been slowly building too. HoC made me more active on this site than I had been in years but now that thats gone...

my list of reasons to stay is getting very short.  

kiockalan

Bashful Phantom

16,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150

D i a

Unbeatable Bookworm

27,575 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:30 pm
Hi, I'm Dia. I'm an '05er.
I've been around awhile, and I love Gaia. It really makes me sad that everything seems to be falling down around us. I was hoping the Halloween event might swing things back for me, but with the rererererere release of Flynn's butt & boobs, and the blatant lack of Gaia spirit everywhere, I'm really disheartened and disappointed. My childhood dream of ever obtaining Mini Angel Wings is so far out the door, I've given up, and I'm fairly certain others are having the same issues with their own questing, too. The problems between our economy and the administration are plague-like.

I'm here to help in any way I can, and hopefully we can turn some things around.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:32 pm
Tas here! Been a member since 2007 when Gaia Cash shop sales were exciting and wonderful but rare. Joining this because I am sad to see Gaia shoving Cash options down our throat. And with Flynn's body parts constantly being released now the only way for a new user to join and have a slight chance at a nice avatar is through spending real money. I just wish that Gaia would put down their blinders and see what it's users want for just a moment.  

Jesti Trositi

Familiar Friend

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:54 pm
kiockalan
Hi my name is Kio. I've been on gaia since the mid 2000s. I have never bought cash because I am a broke a** college kid but I have been slowly building up my account over the years.

the ennui has been slowly building too. HoC made me more active on this site than I had been in years but now that thats gone...

my list of reasons to stay is getting very short.

Hey Kio, welcome to our guild. We hear your complaints and the loss of HoC is a grave one indeed. They took a wonderful game that had lots of hype and scrapped it because it wasn't raising money.

If our goals are met perhaps they'll bring it back, or at least focus more on site features than on their wallets.

While you're here, check out the Guild rules and familiarize yourself with them, then jump in head first! We've got contests, freebies, and of course plenty of topics to vent and share your point of view on Gaia's changes. Let us know your ideas and get involved as little or as much as you want.

We're so glad you could join us! Thank you for helping build the movement to take our Gaia back. <3  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:58 pm
D i a
Hi, I'm Dia. I'm an '05er.
I've been around awhile, and I love Gaia. It really makes me sad that everything seems to be falling down around us. I was hoping the Halloween event might swing things back for me, but with the rererererere release of Flynn's butt & boobs, and the blatant lack of Gaia spirit everywhere, I'm really disheartened and disappointed. My childhood dream of ever obtaining Mini Angel Wings is so far out the door, I've given up, and I'm fairly certain others are having the same issues with their own questing, too. The problems between our economy and the administration are plague-like.

I'm here to help in any way I can, and hopefully we can turn some things around.

Hey Dia, welcome to Revolution: Gaia! I'm Fate, one of the crew members here in this wonderful guild. We definitely share your concerns about Gaia falling in around us. The gold sink got my hopes up and you're right, the (again) re-release of Flynn's various body parts has left many (if not all) of us feeling downright steamed.

We welcome any ideas and input you have here in the guild. While you're here take a moment to familiarize yourself with our Guild Rules then join the movement. We've got so many fantastic events going on from free art to protests and everything in between.

Thank you for joining us. I really hope that we can let our voices be heard and take back our Gaia.  

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:02 pm
Tasmic
Tas here! Been a member since 2007 when Gaia Cash shop sales were exciting and wonderful but rare. Joining this because I am sad to see Gaia shoving Cash options down our throat. And with Flynn's body parts constantly being released now the only way for a new user to join and have a slight chance at a nice avatar is through spending real money. I just wish that Gaia would put down their blinders and see what it's users want for just a moment.

Nice to meet you Tas! I'm Fate and I'm happy to welcome you to Revolution: Gaia! The issues plaguing the economy only worsened with the re-release of Flynn's various body parts. That inflation and the general greed of Gaia's staff are some of the most prominent reasons that our guild wants to be heard. Gaia's blinders won't stay up forever, or at least that's what we hope.

Take a moment to familiarize yourself with Our guild rules and then check out the rest of the threads. We've got contests, events, and of course a place where you can share your ideas and see others in regards to gaia, this guild, and how we can take back the site we loved.

Once again, thank you so much for joining us in our fight to reclaim our internet home. We appreciate ever member and it gives me personally hope to see so many people who care about the future of this place so much.  
🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games