Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:40 pm
Iyamashi
If I don't do my hw, my @ss will seriously be burn. I will die a horrible death cuz my school is so evil!!! stressed
crying Nuuuuuu~ that's not very fun!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 4:37 pm
Dariram
Iyamashi
If I don't do my hw, my @ss will seriously be burn. I will die a horrible death cuz my school is so evil!!! stressed

That's scary! cry  

Aiyuki Kuroshima

Familiar Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:33 pm
Aeyuki-chan
Dariram
Iyamashi

That's scary! cry
It is. stare  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:50 pm
Iyamashi
Aeyuki-chan
Dariram
Iyamashi

That's scary! cry
It is. stare
Poor Iya-chan~ crying  

Dariram
Crew

THE FAIRY TALE PRINCESS

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:33 pm
Okay...a rant about...annoying boys!
Nice boys can ignore this. Not all boys are like this.

First of all, there's a boy in my orchestra class. I'll just call him Bob because that is the overworked and underpaid name.

He is SO FREAKING ANNOYING!
He flirts with me (and apparently I have been flirting back, but NOT ON PURPOSE!) and he's two years younger! At the age I'm at, that makes me feel like a freakin ***** totally shows he's a sixth grader. The immaturity. I was immature when I was a sixth grader, but not so annoying...

[/rant]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:35 pm
Kirusuchinu

First of all, there's a boy in my orchestra class. I'll just call him Bob because that is the overworked and underpaid name.

He flirts with me (and apparently I have been flirting back, but NOT ON PURPOSE!) and he's two years younger! At the age I'm at, that makes me feel like a freakin ***** totally shows he's a sixth grader. The immaturity. I was immature when I was a sixth grader, but not so annoying...

[/rant]
Two years isn't that bad, when you are still as young as you are it makes it a big deal and just feels and sounds weird. Well, I hope everything works out. 3nodding  

Dariram
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:46 pm
Dariram
Kirusuchinu

[/rant]
Two years isn't that bad, when you are still as young as you are it makes it a big deal and just feels and sounds weird. Well, I hope everything works out. 3nodding
Little boys are really annoying. stare

But being immature doesn't mean you're annoying. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:51 pm
Dariram
Iyamashi
Aeyuki-chan
Dariram
Iyamashi

That's scary! cry
It is. stare
Poor Iya-chan~ crying
...thanks for reminding me. xp  

Syrotek
Crew

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:02 pm
Iyamashi
Dariram
Kirusuchinu

[/rant]

Take me for example! I'm very immature, but everyone (well not really, but a few people) still luff me anways! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:55 pm
¬_¬
Right now I have the urge to cry and be pissed at the same time..
This guy friend of mine told me "break those double digits". What he ment was to get into the 100+ in wieght which I'm below but come on he is pratically telling me to get fat. ;_;

Darkaznstargoddess

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:59 pm
Darkaznstargoddess
¬_¬
This guy friend of mine told me "break those double digits". What he ment was to get into the 100+ in wieght which I'm below but come on he is pratically telling me to get fat. ;_;
...telling...people to get fat...?

That's is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. stare  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:42 am
Iyamashi
Darkaznstargoddess
¬_¬

: That just...WTH? who tells someone something like that? :scream  

Dariram
Crew

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:27 am
Dariram
Iyamashi
Dariram
Kirusuchinu

[/rant]

Take me for example! I'm very immature, but everyone (well not really, but a few people) still luff me anways! blaugh
Hey! You're in eighth grade too! Sweet! whee

Anyways, not all 6 and 7th graders are annoying. I mean, some are really mature and stuff. I talk to a couple of them during jazz band or trumpet lessons. Wah, I'm such a band f**... gonk

I can be quite immature at times, but yanno. People deal with it. I mean, AnZu does! xd

Actually, I'm more mature at school than I am at home because if I don't do anything, the teachers have no reason to hate me. Hence, my good grades! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 9:38 am
Dariram
Iyamashi
Darkaznstargoddess
¬_¬

: That just...WTH? who tells someone something like that? :scream

Okay..... that's just STUPID!! stare  

Aiyuki Kuroshima

Familiar Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Aiyuki Kuroshima

Familiar Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 9:40 am
You know... the other day I was soo depressed. I was sooo close to getting a boyfriend. I talk to him since he wanted to ask me a question. My friend and I thought he was going to ask me out. Turns out.... he just wanted to ask me if my friend was single and if she was Lesbian or Bi. stare That hurt. scream JERK! And this happened twice in the same day! One in RL and one OL! scream scream scream crying  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games