Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ EVENT ]: ~ Valentine's Day Ball 2013 - Rnd 5 starts pg27 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:28 pm
Nafretiti

Fea Line

Phaenna was a little surprised at how fast the coward moved, watching as he dodged her. She spun around with a snarl, seeing the two grouped up once again. She sprinted forward, fire in her eyes as she went in for another attack on the two. She wouldn't miss this time.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:40 pm
Cadassi was, for once in his little blue life, ahead of the game. When he heard the flapping of the tiny wings, he ran for it.

It wasn't that he wasn't worried for Leitha. It was more....She could take care of herself? Hell, he imagined she could take care of an entire population.

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:45 pm
Nafretiti

Twinkleshine hummed happily as she took turns eating her (unknowingly) alcoholic truffles, her sweet treats, and taking sips of her bubbily drink. Slowly but surely, unknown to her, her mind began to haze and her vision fog over, the blush on her cheeks spreading further and her body beginning to sway in her chair in tune with her humming.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:03 pm
DaemonGabrielle
Cadassi was, for once in his little blue life, ahead of the game. When he heard the flapping of the tiny wings, he ran for it.

It wasn't that he wasn't worried for Leitha. It was more....She could take care of herself? Hell, he imagined she could take care of an entire population.

Leitha stretched her legs, catching up to her date. The moths were still following them. Why had she opened that pot anyways? It didn't matter, they had to get out of there. Now. She groaned a bit, trying to regulate her breathing. If she didn't, she'd be eaten by the moths in nothing flat!

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:06 pm
o0_Daisuke_0o

Atlantis just smiled to himself as he ate, watching the other happily, it wasn't often he could sit with great company and enjoy nice music, he was taking in as much as he could while he could.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:08 pm
Antidia

It had taken the poor angel a little time to calm down after being pulled through the mud to safety. After running off an hiding to have a good cry the muddy angel returned back to the ball room, looking for the main room, wiping her eyes. She looked around the room for them an she came to the party with, hoping he wouldn't be mad at her.  

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:42 pm
Mo + Luna chose option number 23

FA Goddess Eris

Teigra

Fea Line

Mo all but threw himself to the floor upon finding himself back where they started, though he was ever so thankful that he didn't. First of all, that would not have been a very manly thing of him to do. Second, he really didn't have much time to do so...

The second his eyes looked at that beautiful and glorious floor, he saw the purple mist of a fog swirl around him again. With a groan and a sour expression, he slumped and allowed himself (and his date!) to be teleported back into the labyrinth once again.

He took note of the area, the statues, the paths, the blinking fountain... Wait... what?!

He groaned again. It was another trap, he was sure, but there wasn't much of anywhere else to go, and the other group that had found themselves in the same position seemed to be a little preoccupied with their own methods...

However, a thought came to the Faun Advisor... If the statue could blink... then perhaps it might just know a way out of this mess? Or at least know how to get out of the Labyrinth. But first... he had to be sure that his eyes weren't playing any strange tricks on him...

He approached the fountain slowly and reached out a curiously tentative hand out to touch the "marble".... and honestly, a small part of him hoped it was just that....

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:43 pm
Wolfs Heart

Moana blinked, peeking from around Terran's shoulder at the contents of the box. Hey, she warned him not to open it; she wasn't going to stand there and get a face full of crazy devil woman magic. The contents seemed less than horrifying, or deadly, to her relief. She even managed a half smile when Terran offered her the comb. It was pretty...even if she wasn't sure if she should trust it just yet. "Thank you. You know, it's not your fault though. Oh, if only I'd never snuck out of the palace..." she muttered.

Maybe this was what Eris considered 'help'. Moana wasn't sure her definition of the word synced up, cause she wasn't getting anything helpful from looking at this stuff. She sighed, shrugging at her companion. "I don't get it either." They'd just have to continue to trust their own instincts and judgment. Obviously, doing them so much good thus far.

She was a bit more hesitant than Terran, feeling no kinship with the creature, however...upon looking at it for a moment, her expression softened and she followed after the Faun. "The poor thing. I wonder what happened?" She glanced around the darkened orchard in dismay, pouting. "Even if our powers worked in here, I'm not sure there's enough light to do much good, but..." Nearing the two glowing does, Moana knelt a short distance away and tried to concentrate on absorbing any of the light in the area. Her hands didn't even begin to glow and after a few minutes, she sighed and slumped. "Looks like I'm not going to be of much help," she said, unclear if she was talking to Terran or the deer itself.

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:46 pm
Seruta

Luna's pickin up the pink feather~

Luna frowned and pressed her hands to her hips. Back in this maze already? "Justmo, I thought I was clear this was not fun the first time!" she shouted angrily before she was distracted by something pink on the ground. Reaching down, she picked up the pink quilled feather. "Aha! I have found another one! Look here Justmo!" she said and waved it around beneath his nose before she realized just exactly what he was doing. "You creatures are strange here, Stallion Justmo. Tapping on statues..." she paused as she too thought she saw it blink. "Wait a minute. Is this your idea of more....'fun'." she glared at Mo and spat out the words like vial before stepping up to the statues and giving it the evil eye, all up and down its marble body.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:55 pm
Fea Line

Mo sighed deeply and gently swatted away the feather as it tickled his nose and threatened a sneeze. He rubbed his nose free of the sensation then turned to the Princess.

"Please be aware, Princess Luna, that I am very much understanding and agreeing with you in the fact that this is not fun. This is not supposed to be happening. The night was supposed to be filled with Dancing, merry-making and some nice, calming, pleasing conversations with little to no crazy shenanigans much like what we've endured so far."

Though his words came out rushed and possibly irritated, he didn't much appear that way. He was tired, scared and just wanted to be home in his cozy little hovel of a home back in Laisidhiel.

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:00 pm
Teigra

"I would never have met you if you hadn't snuck out of the palace," his voice was now lowered to a whisper as they got closer to the deer. Terran was trying to bring some light to the situation, but he wasn't sure that anything could be enough to make up for what just happened.

Terran stared at Moana curiously as she attempted something, he wasn't sure what, but it didn't seem to be working. "Your ability?" he asked her curiously, "It's not working?" The faun shook his head, something he was doing a lot in this maze. "I'm not sure there's anything I can do for it either. I just feel so helpless after what just happened... I wanted to do something." He approached the deer, at least wanting to see if it really was injured, but maybe they should go down one of the other paths...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:00 pm
Seruta

"I realize that Justmo." she said again, letting out a sigh, taking the feather and 'bonking' him on the head. "I do not like this as much as you do." she groaned and went back to eyeing the statue. Being 'afraid' was not something she was ever good at. Her fear tended to be chanel more into anger as she looked over her date a second time. She reached out and patted his head gently, a look in her eyes like she wasn't about to let him get hurt, no matter how crazy his world seemed to be.  

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

FA Goddess Eris
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:12 pm
Round 4 Results
(post 1 of 6)

Results for couples who chose path 22 ONLY
    Leitha + Cadassi

======================================================

CHALLENGER!
User Image
Will kick your a** - nothing charming about that, and the effect of her enthralled dance enchantment is temporary dishonor and disgrace, lasting 24 hours.

Quote:
22. After getting spooked by that Spartan Grace statue, you decide staying here is not a good idea, so you skirt around the right edge of the area to the first path leading away. After walking down this path for a long ways, you start to wonder if perhaps you've found the way out. There's been no twists or turns, or even options to go another direction. The dim light has proven to come from the rickety wrought iron lanterns and candles that the wind seems insistent to blow out. The shadows from the flickering light has started casting shadows on the hedge walls, and if you didn't know any better, the shadows started taking on peculiar and recognizable shapes.

You could have sworn one of those shadows looked like a giant bull. And other looked like a woman with large wings holding a spear, just like the statues. Yet one more took on the form of a mother with a child.

Deciding this is Eris trying to scare you, you run down the path trying to find the end.

You find that this path ends in a dead end. The spooky shadows have started becoming more animated, shifting between several images. A large bird with huge talons swooping down, a goddess with a bow and arrow, a giant bull, a woman with large wings. Eventually, the images stop shifting and focus on the shadow of a woman with large wings, a spear appearing, then a sheild, then a crested helmet. It becomes clear that the shadow is one of those Spartan Grace statues.

Or is it?

To busy watching the shadows, you don't notice Kleta, Goddess of Fame walking along the top of the hedge, casting that shadow that has temporarily enthralled you. It is only after she tosses her spear towards you that you notice she's found you.

There's not much around that you can use as defense against one of the legendary Spartan Goddesses, so you'll need to use some of the items you've been collecting along the way.

((Wolf: you control Kleta here. Remember she's under Eris' control so she can be as crazy as you want her to be. She has been instructed to hunt the couples, and prevent their escape. Her power has been reversed, so she can make Pae feel dishonour and disgrace.
Wolfs Heart

You must first find a way to subdue, knock-out, stun or otherwise distract Kleta just long enough to put her tiara on. Choose a logical item, RP your Pae'il trying to use it on Kleta, and roll one ten-sided die. The combined total of the couple's dice must be greater than Kleta's health ( 8 ). Roll in pairs until you roll a combined 8 or higher. The longer it takes, the longer she has to do harm. Once the tiara is on her head, Eris' enthrallment ends and Venus can help.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:49 pm
Wolfs Heart

Smiling sadly, Moana didn't look up from her hands, but she nodded. "I'm a healer," she admitted, shrugging. "Barnacle's worth of good it's doing us now." Her own skin was criss-crossed with scratches and scrapes from her confrontation with the hedge wall at high speeds, but her concern was for the strange creature in front of her. It didn't seem dangerous...only sad, sympathetic. But, was anything really what it seemed in here? "Me too," she answered Terran softly. "Though, I'm not sure what I could have done to fix that..."  

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
DaemonGabrielle rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:51 pm
Caddasi nearly died of fright. The combination of the changing shadows, the erote shadow and then the spear landing near his little blue feet had his heart pounding a million beats per minute.

Dropping nearly everything, he held out his hand to defend himself. In one hand was the sheild. In the other was the Rubber Chicken. He had managed to drop everything usefull.

Not knowing what else to do, he threw the rubbed chicken at Kleta with a mighty grunt.

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games