Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[Original] Ash of angel wings... (Needs Demon Gods) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

legato_darkfall

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:42 am
This boy has always been my tool and that is not about to change.

He was crippled in pain as he let his wings spread half way, a reaction to his body tencing up all at once.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:55 am
Anduil grabbed Cerucuhs's arm and held on tightly. "Leave him alone!" he sobbed. "Leave us all alone!"

Risi growled. A tool? Is that all you think of him as?
That's low, even by my standards, Akuma commented dryly.  

Mutou_Miriku

legato_darkfall

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:46 pm
Do NOT question my motives. All will unfold in time. You are all fools...

Cerucuhs looked up at Anduil and smiled slightly. "He's gone.." He mannaged as he got back up to his feet, but even that took a lot of effort.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:03 pm
Haru wings sliced the air silently as he flew. He was nearing a town, he could sense. (*father would most likely kill me if he found I had left*) Briliant emerald green eyes watched the scenery around him. No longer did he need to be protected, he knew as a demon he could be killed, but he loved the feeling of being free in the sky.

((don't know what i'm exactly doin right now sweatdrop ))  

MiAngelHaru

MiAngelHaru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:55 pm
((how'd i do))  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 3:34 am
((Pretty good!))

Anduil helped Cerucuhs to stand up. His head was bowed. "Maybe...you should just go with him...you won't be put through any more pain...and if I have to die, at least I know you won't..."  

Mutou_Miriku

Astireth

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 12:51 pm
With a slight ripple he and Gideonw ould return to the very spot where they had crossedplanes. They were out in the woods. For a moment he just stood there with his eyes closed listening to the world. The hidden demon god looked in the direction they had left the other two.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:18 pm
Gideon smiled happily and looked in that direction too. "Lets..go back to the others..I am worried about them.."  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Astireth

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:26 pm
He heard Gideon but looked towards the sky. "I will meet you over there my pet. There is something I must go check out." Not waiting for him to give a reply the demon god vanished from the point he was at up into the sky. Another demon was running loose. Closeing his eyes again he went about trying to figuare out where he was.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:30 pm
Gideon smiled softly. "Yes..master." he quickly walked off to find his friend. For the first time in his life he had friends to tell such joyous news too...plus he had to apologize for being mean before.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

legato_darkfall

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:31 am
Ceruchuhs looked at Anduil and smiled softly. "I would never go back to serving under a false God. After all I can't stand the thought of you dieing." He smiled as he spoke and lightly ran his hands through the other's hair, his eyes shimmering over with an emotion that had never been granted to him before.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:20 am
Gideon finnaly found them and walked over. "Hi guys." he called to them the change in him was apparent. His expression had softened and most importantly he was happy.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Astireth

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:36 am
Looking off towards the edge of town he had found where the demon was at. For now he did nothing just following the wake that he created. This one did not seem to come with intent on utterly destroying things but he'd stay in the air giving it time to be certain.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 3:04 pm
Anduil waved at Gideon. "Hello! You look much better."  

Mutou_Miriku

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:53 pm
Gideon smiled and pointed to the mark. "I'm the demon's new servant...he is my master and I am his pet for the rest of enternity...I've never been so happy in my whole life."  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff