Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ninja Toybox

Back to Guilds

A Guild literally chock full of ANY type of Role Play! Careful, contains epic action, romance, and CHEEZE! 

Tags: harry potter, werewolves vampires, fantasy, romance, role play 

Reply ☾Fantasy/Mythology
Larcasia: Fire vs Sea /General Fantasy/Open :3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:43 pm
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❀⊰ Len looked down. "I know. But so long as you're here we're both in danger. My father plans to use you to get at the Fire Kingdom.. Though he won't give me any details on how. And there are already rumors of your presence here. It's likly people may try to poisen you out of their own vendettas. That's why I'm personally seeing over your treatment... And even the preparation of your food. I actually helped with the soup.." He blushed a bit. "Akari.. What are we going to do? We can't keep our love a secret forever.. And.. I don't want to... But if people find out.." He was obviuosly worried. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:10 pm
User Image
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

Akari smiled at him, "i didn't know you can cook", she jokes around, trying to ease up his worries. "I understand if your subjects would try to harm me, I am the heir to the kingdom that have torture their life after all. I have already accepted all the risk of being a princess since I was small", she said to him with an understanding smile. She finished her soup to the last drop and puts the bowl on the table, she puts her hand together to show gratitude for the food.

She looked at him,"i'm not intending to hide my feelings towards you, I will make my people accept you the way they accept me". She said with a determined voice.

Len...whatever happens, I will not let anyone from the fire kingdom hurts you, not even my father, she took a deep breath. "Len, my country prioritize honor and bravery, they will not attack your kingdom before you are ready for the war. If i'm able to restore my energy, I could get to the fire kingdom and send the message to the king and go back here without anyone suspecting. All you have to do is to bring me to a place that's not guarded", she told him him her plan, knowing that they can get more time.

Atlantean Stalker

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:30 pm
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Len shook his head. "I can't let you go anywhere alone." he looked at her with a pained expression before explaining. "You're already weak, and you don't know the way to the border. It's far too cold out there, you wouldn't even make it to Haogerpor on your own." He told her. "But I may be able to send a messege through the spies... I don't know if you're people would trust one of my spies, but maybe if the letter was sealed in some speciel way it would be beilieved.. The only thing I can think of is if we crossed the border together.. Risky as it sounds, I wouldn't trust anyone else to watch over you." He said, carressing her cheek. Even now, he still worried about her, seeing her skin so pale.. It pained him to know that she had almost died, and he hadn't even known she was here! ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:20 pm
User Image
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

She was happy that Len worries about her, but she couldn't help but to flicks his forehead and facepalms. "you complicate things too much, I know that my people won't trust your spies that easily, but if you send a letter to fire kingdom, your spies might turns to your father, and you will be suspected!", she nagged on him. " I told you, I just need to restore my energies, then if I can memorize the area around your castle, I can teleport freely", she tries to explains to him.

"o-oh and...if possible, I need you to get my clothes back. as you can see, they are fireproof, I don't want to lose control while wearing clothing from the sea kingdom..."Her face turns red. Of course Len had already saw what happened to his cape back in the dungeon, one could only imagine what will happen if the fire princess's fire burns the clothe she's wearing, that would leave her...undressed.

Atlantean Stalker

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:55 pm
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Len blushed deeply. "I swear.. I keep forgetting you can teleport.." He admitted. He unlocked all the chains that were aroun her ankles. "Your clothes are actually being washed, but I'll bring them down tonight. So long as you stay still when the maids are here, no one should realise that the cuffs are gone.. I still don't like the idea of you going alone.." He told her. "But please promise you'll wait untill you feel compleatly up to it." He begged. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:27 am
User Image
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

sorry Len, but we don't have anymore time to waste...She thought even when Len asked her to do it when she's at top codition, but she just smile and nodded to him.
"i suppose I could rest a bit more. until then, I must memorize each detail in this room so I can teleport safely" ,she said to him.

"however, I will need you to clear up the room from the maids or guards. I will come back here around midnight". Of course it would be weird if the prince visits the princess's room at midnight, but who else can do that for her ?.

Atlantean Stalker

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:43 am
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Len nodded. He obviously didn't like this idea, but it had to be done. "I'll be waiting for you." he told her. He leaned forward and embraced her. He held her as if she might disapear. When he pulled away, he stood up. "It's almost dusk, so we'll have to hurry. Get to know this room the best you can.. I'll go find your clothes." He told her with sadness in his eyes. he quickly left the room to find the laundry room.. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:06 am
User Image
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

She hugged him back tightly,"Don't worry Len, i'm going to the place where i belong, i will be completely save", she convince him.
As soon as Len comes out, she sits back on the bed and starts scanning the room over and over again.

Atlantean Stalker

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:18 am
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Tamlen had hurried to find the laundary room. Once he had, he was glad that it didn't take very long to find her clothes. He made a small stop before returning to her. He hurried back to her room with her clothes and a blue pendant. He handed them to to her. Then he pulled a changing veil out of a closit and set it up near her. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:49 am
User Image
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

Akari took her clothes from him, "D-don't peek...", her face blushed, she didn't meant to say such thing, but it was probably a normal reaction for a girl who was going to change in a room with a guy.
She quickly changed back into her clothes, it was definitely colder because her custom clothes was thinner compared to the dress she wears before. She puts on the pendant that Len gave her and goes out of the changing veil.
"Ok, i'm ready to go" she nodded to Len.

Atlantean Stalker

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:12 am
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Tamlen waited for her to finish, then he smiled when he saw her. her touched the pendant. "This should help you.. It's spelled with healing energy. If you tap into it, it will give you some extra energy... You can also use it to speak to someone over long distances, thats why it comes in a pair." He gestured to the pendant he wore that was almost identical to the one he gave her. The only difference was, his was red. He looked at her with a smile, then he gave her one last hug. Please be safe.. He prayed. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:29 am
User Image
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

She looked at the pendant, it was icy-blue just like Len's eyes,"Thanks, Len. this will help a lot". She said as she looks to him and returns his hug.

"i will tell my father what it needs to delay the war, then after that we will have some more time to plan the rest", she stepped back from him and was ready to cast the spell. "I promise i'll be back soon", she smiled.

Atlantean Stalker

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:33 am
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Tamlen stepped back so she'd have enough room to cast the spell. He watched he in silence, giving a reasurring smile while he thought of a plan to keep people out of this room.. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:00 am
User Image
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

She smiled back at him,"I'll see you in a moment", she points her finger up as she cast a spell, a void appears in front of her as she swings her arm in a circle, she jumps in and disappear from the room.

In a blink of an eye, she was already inside her own room. She took a deep breath to feel the warmth that she missed for days. She doesn't want to waste anymore time and rushed to the king's throne.
Her father, the king of the Fire kingdom was sitting on the throne along with the queen right next to him. His face surely showed that he was both surprised and happy to see his daughter entering the room, but it was unlikely for a king to jump and hugs his daughter in the middle of his duty, although he did welcome his daughter with a warm smile, while the queen already rushed to her and held her tight.
"Oh Akari, where have you been, we were so worried"She returns the hug,"Mom, i'm fine, i was in duty", she smiled as she pulls back from her. She then walks and kneels in front of the throne,"Sire, i have returned",she said to the king.
The king gestured his hand to signed to her that she doesn't need to be formal.
"Where have you been, child. You worries your mother", the king said to her with a soft voice.Akari stood up,"I'm sorry father, I have been away to watch over the enemy. I have found that a misfortune fell upon the prince of the Sea kingdom who was suppose to lead the war, i gained the information that they will not be ready for the war", she was able to lie in an convincing tone.
The king closed his eyes to go in a deep thought."Excelent work, my child. We may be ready for it, but it is not an honorable thing to sneak an attack to your enemies."He said to Akari who still have another thing to say to him.

"Father, i would like to request your permission to let me watch over the enemies, just a bit more longer". Akari pleaded. The king knows that his child is strong enough to handle such job, even though he also worries about her, he'd still let her do what she must to maintain their honor.

"Do as you please, my child. But i do expect your reports"."Yes father, i will send you a report regularly",she bowed down before she leaves the room.

After closing the door to the throne room, akari rushes back to her room. Like before, she uses the transportation spell to move back into the Sea kingdom. Unfortunately, something distracted her mind when she was about to get into the portal, it made her forget to imagined the floor in the room of the Sea kingdom, and imagined the ceiling instead. she appeared from above when she enters the room, although she was lucky enough to be thrown onto the bed.

Atlantean Stalker

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:35 am
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Once Akari had left, Tamlen had rushed out. He ran to the courtyard area just outside Akari's room. Here he could watch the door carefully, keep an eye on the time, and have a good reason for hanging around at night. He drew his sword and began praciting every move he knew. Any one that had ever actually seen him fight would be able to tell that he wasn't putting all his effort into the practice. He was too busy watching the door. If anyone asked, he would easilly tell them that he was still feeling a bit ill. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

☾Fantasy/Mythology

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces