Submit

Van Evok

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:13 pm
our Druchii dark pegasi are best, see the Morathi... ok, Morathi herself is better ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:02 pm
Everlasting Chaos
Reddemon
Everlasting Chaos
Lt. Brookman
Wee shood bee getteeng thee neew heellbalstur preevuw suun. BORK! BORK! BORK!

Translation for the non-Swedish Chef: We should be getting the new Helblaster / Helstorm kit preview soon, seeing as GW is showcasing Giant Cavesquigs, plastic Black Orc regiments and new non-sucking Trolls.

Also, to which could or kits should I turn for some Pegasi?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mommy!

Bret Pegasus Knights. They're MUCH easier to work with than Balthasar's Pegasus. And you get pretty much all the Pegasi you'd need from that box. 3nodding

Yes?
You horrible freaks! You leave those ones alone! They are so innocent and pure, not like your empire Pegasus
Mommy!

We're the Empire. We aren't above buying what we need from others. xd Unlike SOME armies. xd

Yes?
Only problem with that is the Brets have a royal decree not to allow the exportation of those most nobel steeds, aswell as their warhorses  

Reddemon

Centigrade

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:46 pm
Everlasting Chaos
Reddemon
Everlasting Chaos
Lt. Brookman

Translation for the non-Swedish Chef: We should be getting the new Helblaster / Helstorm kit preview soon, seeing as GW is showcasing Giant Cavesquigs, plastic Black Orc regiments and new non-sucking Trolls.

Mommy!

Bret Pegasus Knights. They're MUCH easier to work with than Balthasar's Pegasus. And you get pretty much all the Pegasi you'd need from that box. 3nodding

Yes?
You horrible freaks! You leave those ones alone! They are so innocent and pure, not like your empire Pegasus
Mommy!

We're the Empire. We aren't above buying what we need from others. xd Unlike SOME armies. xd

Yes?

Yeah you tell him^^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:49 pm
Centigrade
Everlasting Chaos
Reddemon
Everlasting Chaos
Lt. Brookman

Mommy!

Yes?
Mommy!

Yes?

Yeah you tell him^^
How about we just run you all through and let the survivors try to catch us. You all use draft horses, not battle ready mounts  

Reddemon

Everlasting Chaos

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:53 am
Reddemon
Centigrade
Everlasting Chaos
Reddemon
Everlasting Chaos
Lt. Brookman

Mommy!

Yes?
Mommy!

Yes?

Yeah you tell him^^
How about we just run you all through and let the survivors try to catch us. You all use draft horses, not battle ready mounts
Mommy!

Not for long. Soon the Mechanical Steeds will be in mass production, THEN we'll see who has the best 'horses' in the world!

Yes?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:36 pm
Everlasting Chaos
Reddemon
Centigrade
Everlasting Chaos
Reddemon
Mommy!

Yes?

Yeah you tell him^^
Mommy!

Not for long. Soon the Mechanical Steeds will be in mass production, THEN we'll see who has the best 'horses' in the world!

Yes?
Oh yea? Rain lord, hullo tinman!  

Reddemon

Van Evok

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:50 am
Well, catch the Dark riders if you can, stupid Monkeigh... teeheee (sends poisoned bolt back from the sadle into pursuing Knights)...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:10 am
Thats the simple pleasures of using outriders  

Professional Dead Person

Centigrade

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:41 pm
Van Evok
Well, catch the Dark riders if you can, stupid Monkeigh... teeheee (sends poisoned bolt back from the sadle into pursuing Knights)...

A Poison Bolt would not do those Dark Riders any good if they accidently stray into a Great Cannons line of sight^^.

Well anyway I kinda think we are sort of straying from the topic of this thread.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:53 pm
Centigrade
Van Evok

A Poison Bolt would not do those Dark Riders any good if they accidently stray into a Great Cannons line of sight^^.

Well anyway I kinda think we are sort of straying from the topic of this thread.
Mommy!

True. New topic! Outriders or Pistoliers, which are better? I personally think Pistoliers are somewhat better because they're cheaper and can move and shoot. Though I still like to bring along a single unit of Outriders for some long-range death. 5 Outriders can get quite a few number of shots...

Yes?

Everlasting Chaos

Professional Dead Person

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:32 am
I'm more of an out rider person because my unit has taken out chaos units I don't want to deal with (mostly chosen knights on foot). They are really good against pikes also. Shootining through armor from a distance and on their advance bolt and do so again on the next turn.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:46 am
well, gunslingers fit Empire more IMHO than knights anyway... Empire is combustible mix of fanaticism, gunpowder and magic...  

Van Evok

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Everlasting Chaos

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:25 am
Renold_Yule
I'm more of an out rider person because my unit has taken out chaos units I don't want to deal with (mostly chosen knights on foot). They are really good against pikes also. Shootining through armor from a distance and on their advance bolt and do so again on the next turn.
Mommy!

Actually Outriders can't shoot when they flee as a charge reaction. When the unit rallies it still counts as having moved, and Repeater Handguns are still move or shoot weapons.

Yes?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:26 am
Everlasting Chaos
Renold_Yule
Mommy!

Actually Outriders can't shoot when they flee as a charge reaction. When the unit rallies it still counts as having moved, and Repeater Handguns are still move or shoot weapons.

Yes?

Odd I don't remember not denying that fact. I prefer to use them take out some annoying infantry models thats all  

Professional Dead Person

Centigrade

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:53 pm
So who is going to enter their Empire army into the Nemesis campaigne? I am leaning towards using my Empire army but I like my Tomb Kings a lot aswell. It is sort of 65% sure that I will go with Empire. But I will deffinetly need more big blocks of troops first.  
Age of Sigmar Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff