Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
That's right, this is the b***h FIT thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:18 am
Jayce Reinhardt
Meromictic
Jayce Reinhardt
Really rough night, didn't fall asleep till 1am, woke up at four, went downstairs to take aspirin then tossed and turned till 6am and hoped the pain would go away.

Luckily it is down to a dull roar right now and I can function.

I'm glad you're feeling a little better. c:

Thank you, watching funny videos helps distract me too.

http://www.retailhellunderground.com/my_weblog/2012/01/comedian-todd-glass-goes-after-loud-talking-customer-by-taking-it-to-the-stage.html#comments

rofl

That's awesome. I wish I could tell that to people at time. XD

Ugh. I have to open the store tomorrow. XP Why can't I just close? ;.;  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:20 am
Meromictic
Jayce Reinhardt
Meromictic
Jayce Reinhardt
Really rough night, didn't fall asleep till 1am, woke up at four, went downstairs to take aspirin then tossed and turned till 6am and hoped the pain would go away.

http://www.retailhellunderground.com/my_weblog/2012/01/comedian-todd-glass-goes-after-loud-talking-customer-by-taking-it-to-the-stage.html#comments

rofl

If more managers cared about their employees. . .

and I can't believe the place actually covered the drunk jerk and her friends bar tab. Although if she were banned for life then I can accept that.  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:08 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
Meromictic
Jayce Reinhardt
Meromictic
Jayce Reinhardt

rofl

If more managers cared about their employees. . .

and I can't believe the place actually covered the drunk jerk and her friends bar tab. Although if she were banned for life then I can accept that.

I dunno. There are times where I've would have done anything to get people out of my store. Since there is usually just one or two of us at my store, it makes it difficult to just deal with a challenging customer.

Granted, the last week it took calling the police and filing reports to get a person to leave. sweatdrop

But yeah. That chick was an a*****e from the start. :/ They shouldn't have comped her. The manager should have just apologized while walking her to the door.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:19 pm
meekstape
bedsick
meekstape
bedsick
meekstape
really want to get an undercut but i am sure it;ll look terrible on me. i just want a kawaii fauhawk lookin thing

but then again

i dont want to look like skrillex.

that douche needs to change his hair so i can look better with that style

also ugh ******** i was thinking of wanting to do this too sob
meeks stop jackin my swag
tho i have a feelin my parentals would not approve
and possibly my boss too

someone gave me a good idea for jobs that require you to keep your hair a certain way. just get a wig and wear it to work. that way you can keep your normal hair how you want without your boss taking a s**t fit.

tbh i'd be tempted to do that.my old job at a hotel used to be super ******** strict, our nail polish HAD to be pink or red or none. my job now though i live at work 24/7 for a week so wearing a wig would be like...impossible ugh.

but yeah fauxhawks are pretty rad.

where do you live why arent we hangin. why arent you sitting in my lap feeding me grapes

in a small town of 7k in wisconsin in the midwest
aka i live so so far from anyone internets, everyone always lives in ny or cali  

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:30 pm
bedsick
meekstape
bedsick
meekstape
bedsick
meekstape
really want to get an undercut but i am sure it;ll look terrible on me. i just want a kawaii fauhawk lookin thing

but then again

i dont want to look like skrillex.

that douche needs to change his hair so i can look better with that style

also ugh ******** i was thinking of wanting to do this too sob
meeks stop jackin my swag
tho i have a feelin my parentals would not approve
and possibly my boss too

someone gave me a good idea for jobs that require you to keep your hair a certain way. just get a wig and wear it to work. that way you can keep your normal hair how you want without your boss taking a s**t fit.

tbh i'd be tempted to do that.my old job at a hotel used to be super ******** strict, our nail polish HAD to be pink or red or none. my job now though i live at work 24/7 for a week so wearing a wig would be like...impossible ugh.

where do you live why arent we hangin. why arent you sitting in my lap feeding me grapes

me and meeks actually live in NC.

but from NJ/NY  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:34 pm
Prince Ichi
bedsick
meekstape
bedsick
meekstape

me and meeks actually live in NC.

but from NJ/NY

see SEE
gosh  

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50

acn period

Beloved Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:35 pm
rehuigsbszjldipal f

It's half past midnight and I am writing an essay about two books that I have never read.

/b***h fit

(too tired to even complain properly)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:04 pm
Did five songs in a row for Dance 3 and I am stupidly out of shape.

I'm gasping like a fish out of water but I will build up my endurance. I SHALL!  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:39 pm
sometimes I wish I didn't need sleep. Then I wouldn't have to deal with the nightmares.

And I'm pretty sure I could get more stuff done if sleep wasn't needed to function properly. emotion_donotwant

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:05 pm
Wahhhhhh why is summer springs so hard, I mean everything is so ******** expensive + takes so long mad  

kimono girl snotty

Kawaii Noob

11,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Mark Twain 100

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:13 pm
CUSTOMERS SUCK RANT

So today once again the toilet is clogged at the store. We only have one toilet. This has been happening throughout the week. My manager was like "use the plunger" and I was like "already tried." Today, nothing was working to get it moving again. So, I filled out a ticket and called corp to make it priority status.

After that I get a call back later with a time when the plumber is going to be there. When the guy shows up, its around 5pm. He doesn't leave until about 7:30pm. The place now smells like sewage and there's water all over the back room. The only good thing is that we don't have any merchandise back there. We store all extra shoes on the floor on top of the racks.

Luckily the store is empty when he's finished. The reason behind this whole mess? Tampons. Someone had to have flushed a box full to create that big of an issue. The plunger didn't help the situation at all. It had pushed them all down further into the pipes and the guy had to use basically all of the cable he had to pull everything out. x.x

So thanks to the person who thought it was funny to do that. :/ I would also like to add a ******** you also.

The bathroom at my store is now just for employees.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:26 pm
Meromictic
CUSTOMERS SUCK RANT

So today once again the toilet is clogged at the store. We only have one toilet. This has been happening throughout the week. My manager was like "use the plunger" and I was like "already tried." Today, nothing was working to get it moving again. So, I filled out a ticket and called corp to make it priority status.

After that I get a call back later with a time when the plumber is going to be there. When the guy shows up, its around 5pm. He doesn't leave until about 7:30pm. The place now smells like sewage and there's water all over the back room. The only good thing is that we don't have any merchandise back there. We store all extra shoes on the floor on top of the racks.

Luckily the store is empty when he's finished. The reason behind this whole mess? Tampons. Someone had to have flushed a box full to create that big of an issue. The plunger didn't help the situation at all. It had pushed them all down further into the pipes and the guy had to use basically all of the cable he had to pull everything out. x.x

So thanks to the person who thought it was funny to do that. :/ I would also like to add a ******** you also.

The bathroom at my store is now just for employees.

Maybe you should have a large sign DON'T flushed Tampons down the toilet. At lest it wasn't cat little hehe funny story to go with that.  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:29 pm
What is up with people shoving s**t down toilets anyways?

Some guy stuffed plastic bags down the toilets at Subway and then at the Sun Tan City beside us and then s**t on top of the clogged toilet.

Sun Tan City has special maintenance people to clean up stuff like that.

WE DON'T. FFFFFFFFFF- I always make a guy deal with bathroom crap since I vomit at the sight of feces.

The bigger question is that the guy was FULL OF s**t to take three dumps.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:29 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Maybe you should have a large sign DON'T flushed Tampons down the toilet. At lest it wasn't cat little hehe funny story to go with that.

Nah. I made a copy of that $200 plumber bill. XD That way when my manager gets on my case about not letting people use our bathroom, I can be like "Remember this? Yeah. Not happening again." At least, the next time I have to file a ticket, she better be the one working.

That smell was just horrible.

You have no idea.

I can't stand bad smells at all. emo  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:33 pm
Meromictic
MrsrachaelSnape

Nah. I made a copy of that $200 plumber bill. XD That way when my manager gets on my case about not letting people use our bathroom, I can be like "Remember this? Yeah. Not happening again." At least, the next time I have to file a ticket, she better be the one working.

That smell was just horrible.

You have no idea.

I can't stand bad smells at all. emo

Well if only you had a cold that day.$200 is a lot. But it will happen again.People don't care when it's not their toilet.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games