Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:25 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch Stands

Wrapping his arms around Shayna he smiled at her before giving her a kiss. "Well lucky for you I haven't been needed so I haven't gotten hurt." he told her playfully. "What's with the look? Is there's something off about me that I don't notice?" David asked her curiously. Maybe it was because he was deep in thought about how would win the last game or maybe it was his thoughts on the team losing either way he had no clue.

With: Shayna

Quidditch Position: Reserve Seeker
List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:29 pm
Take a look at those red lights, green lights, blowin' my mind
I'll show you somethin' if you show me a good time

Wait a minute girl, can you show me to the party?
Wait a minute girl, can you show me to the party?

I'll let you in through the backdoor
I'll let you in through the backdoor, baby
I'll let you in through the backdoor, I'll let you in

𝕰lizabeth β™š 𝕭urke User Image
Fourth Year, π”Šπ”―π”Άπ”£π”£π”¦π”«π”‘π”¬π”―
π”“π”žπ”―π”°π”’π”©π”ͺ𝔬𝔲𝔱π”₯

”Ra! Ra! Gryffindor! Go! Go! Go!” Her voice carried in the soft winds as she bounced up and down throughout the entirety of the game, even when it seemed Shina had been mere seconds away from the snitch. Her bouncing little figure still twirled pom poms of red and gold as she cheered on her team, but most importantly, her girlfriend. Her cheer chorused throughout the stands, and hell, she thought she even heard a few of her house mates cheering along in harmony with her. But then a sense of dread and a string of growling curses hit the stands, and everybody knew it was over.

”You’ll get β€˜em next time, love!” Cersei shouted, leaning well over the edge of the stands as she waved a red and gold glittering pom pom at Remy. As mad as the pup was, she couldn’t show it, not in front of her team anyway, and certainly not on the pitch, so she did all she could to try and bring a small smile to her face.

//Translation: //
β™« My voice
---β™ͺHalf Witch-Half Veela
------ β™« Quidditch Stands
----------β™ͺ Cheering for Remy!
--------------♬ β™ͺ β™« β™ͺ

Miss GryffindorK

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:32 pm
User Image
☾ β˜† β˜… β˜† ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ β˜† β˜… β˜† ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

I am Twelve years old, a Second Year Reserve Seeker and a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with No one in the Quidditch A stands and wondering Ah! I'm so excited that i'm shaking!!!.

User Image

Shayna blushed brightly when David kissed her which washed away any unpleasant thoughts she might have been thinking. When he stopped kissing her, and the butterflies stopped, she couldn't help but smile. As he questioned her look her smile slightly faltered as she remembered her awful thoughts."Oh, uh you just worried me a little since you were thinking so carefully... But i'd b-be okay with it if you wanted to say hi again."She said shyly. Blushing some more she pulled herself back into the arms of her boy friend.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:19 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

David rubbed the back of his head with his right hand as Shayna explained herself. "Oh..." he said placing his hand arm back around her. "Then hello again." he said laughing as he said it. "And is was probably just me thinking about the last game of the year." he told her happily. What was he going to do all summer without Shayna? Maybe David would have to do something about that.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:49 pm
User Image

So shame on me now,

I am Twelve years old, a Second Year Reserve Seeker and a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with No one in the Quidditch A stands and wondering Ah! I'm so excited that i'm shaking!!!.

User Image

Shayna giggled quietly as he said hi again. She shook her head."That's not what I meant. Want me to show you?"She asked rather boldly. Letting her words sink in the brunette counted to ten before lifting to her tiptoes to kiss him again. After a moment she landed back on her feet and couldn't help but smile up at him.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:06 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

David nodded. "I'd love you too." he answered her. As Shayna kissed him lost all thought about the loss of the game. "I knew what you meant." David replied looking down at her with a big smile. For once he sure wasn't being depressing. "You sure know how to make this day prefect." he told her honestly. At least he was far better than he had been at the beginning of the school year.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:10 pm
User Image

So shame on me now,

User Image

Shayna continued to smile at him.he was being his normal self."Oh really? If you did then why did you make me show you?"She asked giggling at this. Could it be that he wanted her to kiss him?

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:56 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

"Yeah of course." David told her. He paused for a moment before continuing. "Well..." he said as he playfully moved his gaze away from her. "Maybe it was all part of my master plan." he added moving his gaze back to her. "And it looks like it worked because it got you to kiss me." David finished with a wide grin on his face. Things couldn't have possibly worked out any better according to plan.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:12 pm
User Image

So shame on me now,

User Image

"There's that mischievous gleam in your eyes."She said happily moving her hands from around his waist to his hands. She liked the look. It made him seem happier, and that is exactly what he seemed today. "So David, you were scheming to find a way to get me to kiss you?" She asked. Pulling her hands away in mock offense. She crossed her arms and turned her head away in what seemed like a child's temper. But she couldn't hold the straight face for long before she was smiling.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:41 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

David knew how much Shayna loved as she called it his mischievous gleam that was present in his eyes. It usually came around when he was in an extremely good mood. That being said he happened to be in one of those good moods as it was winding down to the end of the school year.

"What if I was?" David asked her a grin still on his face. As she went into a mock offense crossed her arms, and turning her head away from him there was no way he could believe it was real. "I'm I supposed to believe that you're offended?" he asked her laughing as he said it.

"Cause..." David started to say before grabbed her chin to make her look at him. Smiling at her David kissed her pulling away he continued to smile at her. "...I don't believe it." he answered his all too pleasant look in his eyes still present.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:35 pm
User Image

So shame on me now,

User Image

"Yes you -"She said before he turned her chin towards him and kissed her. She blushed as the butterflies fluttered in her stomach and then he pulled back with that smile and happy gleam. She continued to blush some as she looked down slightly with a shy grin on her face. "So uh, what are you doing this summer?" She asked trying to get onto a different topic, because she was liable to get dizzy if he kissed her again.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:53 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

"That's what I thought." David said as he let go of her chin. "I'm not doing much over the summer. Though I hope we can see each other over the holidays." he told her. "I don't think I could bear not seeing you all summer." he added honestly. "What about you any exciting plans?" he asked her.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:07 pm
User Image

So shame on me now,

User Image

Shayna couldn't help but give him a defiant look at his comment of 'that's what I thought'."No not really anything planned. Just to help my mother with my new brother's. They were born in the end of February, I went home for about a week to see them be born. Sorry. Maybe you could come over and help me? As well as you have met my father, maybe you should meet my mother as well."She said giggling. She was actually being kind of serious. She had sent her mother numerous letters talking about David. And even had told her about their first kiss. Her mother hadn't sent her letter back immediately but that was from shock.

She happily smiled at him."Of course I need to meet your parents as well!"

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:25 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

"That's right you're a big sister." David said playfully. "I wonder if those two will be anything like me when they get bigger." he added. If they were Shayna would have loads of fun with them much like Chloe did with him. "Sure I would love to meet your mother and help you out with your brothers." he told her.

David deep down worried about meeting Shayna's mother. Why? He didn't know meeting her father when better than expected but he still wasn't sure about how they felt about him. Though he would never admit that he feared what they really thought about him even if it wasn't even as bad as he envisioned.

"Right my parents would love to meet you. That's all they talk about." David told her honestly. The last conversation they had was when his latest feat in him and Shayna's relationship happened. They of course asked how Quidditch was going since the beginning of the season, how his sight was, and what his plans were with Shayna this summer. He told them the season wasn't any better and that his sight was the same and that he hadn't asked her yet. At least now he could say he had.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:08 am
User Image

So shame on me now,

User Image

Shayna couldn't help but smile even brighter and clap her hands together excitedly."So they want to meet me? Bu-but... What if they don't like me!"She said suddenly going quiet as it hit her that his parents might not like her. What if they didn't approve of them dating? The fear of being told she wasn't good enough was starting to show in her face and eyes in the hint of fear.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games