Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:42 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Seventh Year
Quidditch Pitch/ Normal team practice

It was nice to see his team show the wisdom of understanding what was to come down the line, any over excessive running now would only make you tired and begin to fall short in the coming training events. If everything worked out well they would have a few more endurance days, then some nice practice, and then some more endurance days. The goal was to make his team even tougher than before, and also to give himself a reason to push harder and longer with his own physical capabilities. The Captain was a bit worried seeing Darius put more effort into the idea of completing his ten laps than allowing his body the full benefit of the exercise. Ronyo was still on lap eight when the boy came up to him to speak.

"If you want to speak you're going to have to follow me lad, best keep your breathing regular or you're going to pass out when we move on to the harder stuff. Go ahead Mister Silver speak your peace."

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:55 pm
User Image
Darius Silver
ᗡɐɹıns Sılʌǝɹ

Second YearSlytherinBeaterHalf-Blood

User Image
₯ariusnodded as he tried to slow his breathing. “The Ravenclaw game you have to put me in.” He knew he would need a good reason, it was a shame that Darius could not think of a better one then his own. “I made a vow to hit Chase before I'm out of school. I know its a dumb reason but I plan to keep my word. Even if I have to stay up all night training I will beat him.” The words Sun said rang in his ears 'I have not once hit Chase on the pitch. Hit him, and you'll have surpassed me.'

User Image

Xistund

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 5:46 am

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

Tired, he realized he probably shouldn’t have stayed up most of the night just waiting to see if he could find Gracie during the midnight hour of the castle. He rubbed his eyes and shook his head, now wasn’t the time to feel so—so—exhausted. He rubbed his eyes and rolled his shoulders, a part of him was expecting to be met with Ronyo, and his exhausting drills…. But he graduated, and now he was left to see who would be filling in his place.

He felt… weird. This new broom in his hand felt unfamiliar to his fingers, his old broom that his aunt had gotten him had been smashed to pieces this last summer. But at least it wasn’t all in vain. And now? Now he just had to get used to this new ruddy thing and break it in. It was a durable broom, able to much easily face the harsher aspects of quidditch. Not as death-defying and speedy as his last, but definitely able to withstand any bludgers thrown his way.

And then…. He felt weirder when he realized he was the only one out on the field….

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 159lbs ☣ Age: 14
Quidditch Field
╚═══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 6:10 am
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
Head Girl Annabelle Emery Rich
Seventh Year Seeker, Slytherin Prefect

User Image

”Dom!” Belle waved from across the field as she bounded towards him with a bright smile on her lips. Pale green eyes raged a storm within her as she reached him near the center of the field under the open blue skies. Her broom was lounging over her shoulder as she tousled a few blonde locks out of her hair as she joined him.

”How’re you liking being Head Girl?” Dominic wondered, more amused than curious.

”Honestly, it doesn’t feel much different from being a prefect, but I’m sure you’ll find out about all of that soon enough.” She teased him with the playful wink of her eye.

”Woah, hey now—blimey, I don’t want all of that.” He groaned.

”Don’t be ridiculous, your parents would be so happy if you were.” She smiled bright, and, blinked back at her confusion when she spotted the anxiety riddled on his features. Her little cousin was hiding something, but—she didn’t know what. Whatever it was, she realized with a scowl, it couldn’t be any worse than an arranged marriage… So she didn’t care to interrogate him. She had her own problems to handle. ”I don’t know what’s going on in that head of yours Dom…. But I know that you know that your parents are less forgiving than mine.” She warned him, and she could see that tightened lump in his throat go down with force.

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════════╗

Fashionably: Quidditch!
Troubles: Patience

╚══════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 8:35 am
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
J A S M I N E
E L I Z A B E T H
A C A C I A

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Slytherin PrefectHead....Boy?!Seventh YearQuidditch CaptainKeeperSingle
House RobesQuidditch RobesFall/WinterSpring/SummerSong
Out of Quidditch

So she still had no idea who to pick as her vice-captain. Jasmine had spent all night thinking about it, and came up with nothing. She even tried delaying her getting to the Pitch, but she knew she had to get there. After all, she was captain, and therefore she had to run try-outs this year. She smiled as she saw two people on the pitch already. At least there would be a seeker and a beater this year, besides a keeper. That was most of a team. Sure, there was more to Quidditch, but it was nice to know she wouldn't be the only one.

"Morning," she smiled at Dom and Belle.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 12:43 pm
User Image

Just when you think, you got me figured out
The season's already changing

User Image

Eretria stepped onto the pitch, looking around. She had her old Nimbus slung over her shoulder, as usual, and cocked an eyebrow at the rest of the team. She knew she'd seen Ronyo over the summer, but it felt odd walking onto the pitch and not seeing the white-haired teen. She didn't see Amanda there yet either, but figured he would show up eventually. It was at that moment that she realized the team was missing two crucial members. Ronyo was the best beater on the team, and Vanessa was probably the best chaser. She wasn't discounting Dominic or herself and Amanda, but she didn't think anyone would replace the original core team that won the cup last year. "Hello Dominic, Annabelle, Jasmine. I see the two of you made head girl and boy?" Her last statement was directed at Jasmine and Annabelle. She wasn't exactly sure what the professors were thinking, but it did sound ridiculous to her.

----------------------------------
State: Expectant
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

I think it's cool, you do what you do
And don't try to save me

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 7:41 pm
User ImageUser Image 
I'm always ṡ¢яεαмιиģ my lungs out 'til my head starts รקเภภเภﻮ☩ 
Won't keep my νøι¢ε down☩ 
Know the words I รקєคк are the τнøυģнτṡ I think out ใ๏ย๔☩ 

××××× Jaslyn hurried onto the field, carrying her broom in one hand. She stopped when she reached the rest of the people on the field and dropped her broom before quickly tying her long hair into a thick bun. She was beginning to think she should cut the dark brown locks, seeing as they already reached her knees and would soon be at her ankles, but she liked having long hair, and couldn't imagine cutting even a single inch off. She smiled at the rest of the team and crossed her arms waiting for tryouts to begin.

Let's leave no words ยภรק๏кєภ, and save яεģяετṡ for the вяøќεи.☩ 
Will you even look ๒คςк when you think of мε?☩ 
I know to keep my hopes up ђเﻮђ, and my head down ℓøω.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 8:18 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Slytherin/First Year/Single/Half-blood

Edajin made his way out to the Quidditch Pitch, where he'd been told the team was having tryouts. His father had been a Chaser when he was at Hogwarts, and had told him a bit about the game before he'd come to school. From what he'd heard, it sounded like fun, so here he was. He was thinking about trying out for Seeker, or maybe Chaser, like his father. Either way, he felt confident enough that he'd be able to perform well. Coming up to greet the others, he immediately noticed that all of the students were a few years older than he was. Steeling his nerves and straightening his spine, he forced his eyes up to greet the senior members of his house. 'Don't be a coward, DON'T be a coward,' he was scolding himself. "Hello," he said to no one in particular, rather everyone as a whole. "My name is Edajin, I'm a First Year and I was told this is the place to come to try out for the Quidditch team."

With: Slytherin Team  

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 6:41 am
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
J A S M I N E
E L I Z A B E T H
A C A C I A

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Slytherin PrefectHead....Boy?!Seventh YearQuidditch CaptainKeeperSingle
House RobesQuidditch RobesFall/WinterSpring/SummerSong
Out of Quidditch

Jasmine looked at Belle before giggling a bit. It was a bit awkward, and of course one of the Quidditch team would point it out. "Looks that way Eretria," she replied. Perhaps it was tradition for the Quidditch Captain to be Head Boy? That could have been what happened. Except she wasn't a beater. She didn't want to be either. Being keeper was much better.

She looked up to see a first year coming. The first of many, she was sure. First years loved trying their luck. They made up most of the reserves, but they were still valuable players, something Jasmine learned after she was rude to a girl a few years ago for trying out for her spot and Ronyo nearly bit her head off. "Nice to see you taking an interest Edajin. I'm Jasmine Acacia, and at the moment I'll introduce myself as Quidditch Captain, since being prefect and one of the Head Girls really has nothing to do here," she replied.

Jasmine dug around in her bag for the parchment she needed. Taking them out she looked at everyone assembled. Hopefully more people would show up. They had two open spots, and only one new player. Heck, some of the old players had not even shown! "While we wait for some more people, why don't you guys fill out these forms," she said as she started passing them out.

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]House:[/b]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
[b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
[b]First Choice Position:[/b]
[b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:21 am
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Slytherin/First Year/Single/Half-blood/Wearing

User Image

Edajin nodded in greeting to the Captain, taking the form as she handed them out. It seemed that most players were expected to have more experience. 'No matter,' he thought as he scrawled out his information quietly. 'I'll show them my best, regardless.'

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 6:56 pm
User Image
User Image

Amanda walked onto the pitch, her own broomstick in hand. I can't break this one, she thought, eying the stick in her hand as she carried it down to the rest of the quidditch hopefuls. Of course, after last year's win, she didn't think there would be a reason to smash the piece of wood. "G'morning," she said with a nod towards the Slytherins who showed up prior to her. The fifth year took a form and quill from Jasmine and filled it out.

Username: kiska166
Character's Name: Amanda Davis
House: Slytherin
Year: Fifth
Advanced Flying I: Yes
Advanced Flying II: Yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
Any Special Skill: Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger, Good Arm
First Choice Position: Chaser
Second Choice Position: Beater

After filling it out, she handed it back and began her pregame stretches.

==== ☠ ====

Format by Diamond_Wales

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:08 pm
User Image

Please just follow me. I thought you wanted me.
Cause I
want you all to myself. Make me feel

Darius walked to the pitch, he had a determined look on his face. Now that Ronyo was gone he could play every game of the year if he did good today. He looked to see if there was any other beaters types trying out.' Come on Dare you can do this. Quidditch is one of the only things you have left don't let others take it away from you.' He thought to himself as he filled out the form.

I'm under the gun, you're the only one.I just can't decide what I'm running from.
This isn't what I
wanted, but I can't keep my filthy

Username: Xistund
Character's Name: Darius Silver
Year: 3rd
Advanced Flying I: yes
Advanced Flying II: no
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing and Dang Healthy
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position: Chaser I guess...  

Xistund

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:13 am
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Slytherin/First Year/Single/Half-blood/Wearing

When he finished filling out the form and handed his slip of paper back to the Captain, he noticed another girl stretching. Perhaps he should do it, too? Frowning slightly, he does a few toe touches and shoulder stretches, making his body nice and limber before hanging back and watching everyone else arrive, his arms crossed protectively over his chest.

Xadyn-C
Username: Xadyn-C
Character's Name: Edajin Tarot
Year: First
Advanced Flying I: No
Advanced Flying II: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Natural Flyer, Great Catch
First Choice Position: Seeker
Second Choice Position: Chaser

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 8:55 am
User ImageUser Image 
I'm always ṡ¢яεαмιиģ my lungs out 'til my head starts รקเภภเภﻮ☩ 
Won't keep my νøι¢ε down☩ 
Know the words I รקєคк are the τнøυģнτṡ I think out ใ๏ย๔☩ 

×××××Jaslyn took the form when it was offered to her and quickly filled it out, before handing it back to her new captain. She smiled and looked around. Since she couldn't find her twin anywhere she skipped over to Darius and peered at him curiously. "Feeling any better from summer?" She asked him curiously. She had been unable to talk to him very much after he came back to their house, since Virgil didn't approve of Darius in the least. She would never in a million years disobey her brother... even if she no longer had anything against her half brother. Thus, she had never gotten Darius to tell her just exactly what happened with his girlfriend to upset him enough to have him running back to them. Last she checked, he hated them.

Username: XxXDevil-Chan
Character's Name: Jaslyn Ross
Year: Second
Advanced Flying I: Yes
Advanced Flying II: Not Yet (Currently Enrolled)
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
First Choice Position: Seeker
Second Choice Position: Keeper 

Let's leave no words ยภรק๏кєภ, and save яεģяετṡ for the вяøќεи.☩ 
Will you even look ๒คςк when you think of мε?☩ 
I know to keep my hopes up ђเﻮђ, and my head down ℓøω.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:44 pm
User Image

Please just follow me. I thought you wanted me.
Cause I
want you all to myself. Make me feel

Darius looked to his half sister."Yea a bit, thanks for letting me crash at the Manor."He said rubbing his hand through his hair. It became a habit whenever he felt uncomfortable. He was grateful to Jaslyn but it was still strange seeing her not as an enemy.

I'm under the gun, you're the only one.I just can't decide what I'm running from.
This isn't what I
wanted, but I can't keep my filthy

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games